Viraj & Sitaara are daam sweet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Loving the interaction it creates an atmoshphere of happiness when they r in one frame then Netra looking at them with envey.

Hope there is very slow romance between them and more of this wonderful conversation .. No marriage will happen and Sitaara and Viraaj will come closer
I agree they r growing slowly as a lead pair. 
I would really like to appreciate the creatives team as I mentioned observing they r now giving equal importance to both leads ... Be it Sitara or Viraaj . They need to shape up both characters in the minds of viewers.

Good they are not showing weak hero instead a smart sensible kind n brave lead hero who is getting protective over the female lead Sitara. 

Really liked the Sword fighting sequence today when Viraj saves Sitara. 
Very well action sequence with finishing.

Even I also feel n agree marriage shouldn't happen soon as it will be like all other shows where they marry leads in starting. Let them be freinds n start bonding.
Agree with you... Yesterday's episode was very good
Loved their interaction n how viraj took the initiative to call her his dosth... N also sitara's counter 'kuvardosthji' ðŸ˜†
just loving the show... loved the way viraj n sitara friendship growing...
viraj timing on rescuing sitara was wow...
i didnt understand y sitara left the house.. is chanda not staying with her in outhouse...
viraj s doubtful on sitara safety... lets see how evils will be exposed..
i wish samrat n aryan gets exposed...

agree with you... dont want marriage soon...
and dont want Hatred marriage... so tired seeing it... in all shows... try something HATKE...😉