Vish Ya Amrit Sitara

Very Thoughful of Viraj

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Such a composed man for now, Loved the way Viraj went back to get the prasad from Sitaara when Netra took him away.
Whatever Netra tries to do Viraj will always see goodneas in Sitaara.

Now Sitaara's friend Chanda will recover and tell everything to her Unless Aryan takes control and stops her.
Mata Rani will protect Chanda thro Sitaara's prayers.

Saving Ratan Raja was a big boost for Sitaara in the eyes of thw royals who are good but the other party may not be very happy.

Now Raj Guru will use Sitaara as a protective wepon after he sees she will survive the brick wall cage.

Sometimes the promos may not be actual and indicates Rajguru will test Sitaara of she is more human or a vishkanya in equal.

More so Vrinda will pull her powers to protect Sitaara but the supreme Godly powers and amrit will protect Sitaara also.

Very interesting epsiodes lined up.

The pace is going hood.

The blend of real and the mystical world is carefully looked up.

They needto balance it as Sitaara is the main focal point adding the two chords.

Good Story telling is well put with VFX.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
yeah... viraj coming back n getting prasad was too good...
but i liked the other one... viraj coming and supporting sitara from pillar falling down...

it shows... how viraj goin to b supporter of sitara...

Nichuss thumbnail
one thing i dont understand... is...
rajaguru too has powers  then  y cant he see truth f netra... samrat... aryan...

netra s such a poisonous danger lady

i dont think chanda truth may come out soon
telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Ciraaj holding the pillar was very significant and helped Sitaara in the rescue. They make a powerful impact on each other and many such incidences will prove that.

Rajguru has a kot of powers but to protect from high grade mystical impacting the Raj Parivasr.

In case of Netra they changes the horsscope to show that she was having the match of a perfect wife for viraj so she was not doubted and that is onky for viewers to k now she is self centered & gold digger for the plan of the rest of the Raj Parivaar.

In case of Samrat and Aryan doubt will not arise in Rajguru as his mission is to stop extrernal forces harming the conplete fanily invl samrat etc.

As if now Raj guru's power is for extrenal protection little does he know that poison vish is planted in the family itself to harm Raj parivwar first level Raja Ratan Wife and Viraaj for wealth & power.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rajguru thinks that the only enemy  of Raja is Vrinda. He may be thinking that the other family members are well wishers of Raja. Now Sitara will find out their true colours, and they will try to harm her, then comes vrinda for her rescue and Sitara will turn negative for some time. 
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: manissha

Rajguru thinks that the only enemy  of Raja is Vrinda. He may be thinking that the other family members are well wishers of Raja. Now Sitara will find out their true colours, and they will try to harm her, then comes vrinda for her rescue and Sitara will turn negative for some time. 

Yes... tats wat i tooo guess...

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What I don't understand is why chote raja and chote rani want to harm raja hukum and his family
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What I don't understand is why chote raja and chote rani want to harm raja hukum and his family

to get the property
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

to get the property

Didn't he get any parts of the property being a son the family?
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Didn't he get any parts of the property being a son the family?

no.. its like they have to live under raja ratan orders...

so if they get propertys they too will become wealthy like raja