STILL FRIENDS? anupre os 26dec

Posted: 5 years ago
i just coudnt stop myself from writing this ...
pls bear with me!

PRERNA's POV
I could hardly feel anything . Its like , I am soulless. I lost myself today , totally. Anurag , he made me feel so special in these few days. I was loving myself . and today ? I felt my mountains of hope crumbling down. He didn't want me to feel any other way...Why anurag tell me!. Life plays along , already shattered , from a 360 degree turn of events , as I entered my room , my baby sister , lay there lifeless in a pool of blood . I screamed , I screamed till my lungs gave up . I could remember my self pulling her up , trying to take a toll of the situation and now I am in the hospital , with my mother crying bitterly . I know Baba is trying to maintain his composure but , he is all broken. I could not cry in front of my family , never.
"Baba , Ma! Water.. I offered them as they denied . I pressed my lips hard . It's gonna be tough.Shivi is a fighter ! she would be fine! I told aloud , assuring myself and my parents. My mother hugged me tight , as she cried more. I patted her back and gave her some water . My eyes getting blurred of tears I wiped.
From distance I could see Kakababu coming . he rushed through the corridor , with anurag as kakima followed.
"Rajesh ? where is he ... he asked me .
before I could even answer , he went ahead . he gave a tight hug to my father and he too broke down . This broke me somewhere.

ANURAG's POV
I stood there , seeing prerna . she leaned on the pillar , as her almond eyes stared widely into the frame where her family stood. She was trying hard to stand still and not shiver. Her hair werewet and so were her clothes. I cursed myself for picking up a fight with her . she stood there hugging herself tight and suddenly walked fast towards the farthest corner of the hospital . I followed her.

Prerna clutched her mouth tight as she slowly sat on a nearby stool. She felt her heart slowly breaking . anurag held her as she held his hand tight. Anurag slowly held her chin and shook in a no.
"Prerna! You need to be strong.. anurag said , as his throat chocked too.
"NO...No ! I am not strong ... She closed her eyes as she gave in to crying again.
"dear... He pulled prerna in his embrace ascaressed her hair .
"anurag!... woh ...woh... she hiccupped in the middle as anurag hummed drawing circles on her back. He didn't feel odd doing this.
"I am...I am sorry , I didn't mean to fight with you , and say all that ...I am ..soo she chocked in between as anurag placed a finger on her lips
"shhh...prerna , I am sorry tooo...! I should have controlled myself he said.
"shivani is a fighter!... he added and she nodded .
" when I came back , I saw her lying there ...there was blood... She trailed low on recalling the incident .
"it will be fine ..soon anurag held her hand and she gave it too.

" you are still my friend? prerna asked. Afterall what all had happened she could , ask for little. She wanted to be with him badly , but she won't loose him for some silly reason.
this time anurag felt something turn inside . friend ? his mind asked him. Then why is your heart still aching , seeing her in tears...he asked himself

.he hugged her back , "I will be at your side forever ... Surprisingly he didn't want to call her a friend , but something special.

pls tell how you liked it!!
thank youπŸ˜‰

Edited by nancy56 - 5 years ago
wonderful os, dear! keep writing!
Originally posted by meenachem

wonderful os, dear! keep writing!

thank you!!πŸ˜›
wonderfull
hope this will happen in show too
Wow...it was really amazing...so wanted the same to happen..!
Dear you are an awesome writer ..
And such a nice touch to the current track ..
I always say this this forum has much better writers than those are in the creative team of the show !!!
Awesome  writing😊 ..  Loved It.. Hope  you continue  and cvs take some hint from your writing. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moniloveanupre

wonderfull
hope this will happen in show too

Yeah I hope too!!
Thank you
Originally posted by HeshineHarsha

Wow...it was really amazing...so wanted the same to happen..!

Thank you πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SanzBarbie

Dear you are an awesome writer ..
And such a nice touch to the current track ..
I always say this this forum has much better writers than those are in the creative team of the show !!!

Glad that you liked it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰