Will eating green vegetables help me get the skin colour of Shrek?

Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously will it?  Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Sitti Bajaye, Sataye
Sitti Bajaye, Bich Sadak Pe
Naam Mera Pukare Oh Karke Isare
O Ladka Aankha Mare
Aankh Mare O Ladki Aankh Mare
Aankh Mare O Ladki Aankh Mare
Pichhe Pichhe Aaye
Kuchh Na Dekhe Kuchh Na Soche

Aankhe Miche Aaye, Haye Maja Aa Jaye
Ye Gadi Ke Niche Aa Jaye

^ I seriously had that question when I was young. I really thought I would turn green like Shrek and Hulk if I ate too much bhindi. ðŸ˜†

Jokes Apart, if you are here then either you were interested by my pm or you simply are stalking. So if my pm brought you here then here's what the idea is about in some details. 

Every month or once in two months a thread would be posted and it would be like a IF channel. In that thread, we would post funny things everyone can relate to, tutorials for different things such as writing or ps, life hacks that can be useful in IF. We would also have a conservation or something like that. There can be beauty tips and fashion advices. We would not be bashing any forum or members but we will highlight the forum in the limelight or what's New going on IF. We would suggest new shows or discuss old ones (without trying to offend anyone). We would talk about the new movie release or movies people should not miss. We wouldn't  be organising contests or as such but we will mention or talk about the contests going on all around IF and encourage members to join in.
So this is like the rough sketch for what I thought about. 

feel free to suggests, pour advices or criticise and feel free to join in or walk away.😳
Btw I thought about making this whole thing anonymous for more fun. And I have asked the MOD for the permission and the threads will be GA-ed every time it's published. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
^Honey that's just CC before it got got all organized, but sure! 😆
Originally posted by Radhikerani

^Honey that's just CC before it got got all organized, but sure! 😆
Well I wasn't born before CC so have no idea bout that. ðŸ˜† and I would like to differ. Its not going to be like CC, first it's just one thread. It's more about light stuffs. We wouldn't be organising games/contests or making threads for celebrations or birthdays. And we wouldn't come as a team but a single unknown person. We will posting more of humorous things, I am sorry if I am not being able to explain well. 
 I just thought it would be fun to do something like this. And it would be more fun with more people. Maybe I should I done it myself, no body with have any idea. ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†

You mean, from a separate account we post stuff?