kya se kya banadiya

Posted: 5 years ago
watched 10-15 min of KS epi after sooo long.
kya se kya banadiya... 🀒.🀒

Do they really think this kind of twist in story can bring trps ??
no comments πŸ˜†
Edited by adithyan - 5 years ago
I started watching KS recently and got through almost 3/4th of the eps. I liked Tejaswi as Urvi from the go, Karn grew on me and I liked the background story of MB and how they're weaving it with KS main story but ever since Karn and Urvi got married, there is a drastic fall in the quality. With 4 saas and what not (just viewed the initial post-wedding eps). and your post makes me think that it's all gonna go downhill now?
I wish this show was on some other channel .SP is very brutal when it comes to trps.A promising show has been ruined once again.
This saas saas drama is unbearable to watch.also I think the makers are greatly influenced by SLB movies.didnt the dupatta with hand print scene resemble a similar scene from padmavat...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Lee_14

I wish this show was on some other channel .SP is very brutal when it comes to trps.A promising show has been ruined once again.
This saas saas drama is unbearable to watch.also I think the makers are greatly influenced by SLB movies.didnt the dupatta with hand print scene resemble a similar scene from padmavat...πŸ˜‰

I told you guys right...SSP has a thing for Bhansali impressions. First a Devdas type face off between radha and shubra. This time a direct rip off from Padmavat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They don't want to put in effort to do something original. Simple πŸ₯±. The serial should be renamed as Karnsangini Versus Radha-shubra rang-bhangini
Karn+Urvi get like five minutes of screen time. Remaining 15 minutes filled with crap like Shubhra, Buas, Radha. Today Shubhra dominated the screen like she's the lead. Idk where the hell the makers are going with this. 
I stopped watching it adhi.. I watch yeh teri galiyan on same time at Zee.. its far better quality and story..
Really feel bad for such good opportunity lost.. what cud have been a great love saga of karn went downhill...😑..I came to watch only for Karn..and I am not finding him anywhere...

No comment on those Buas and Radha
I stopped watching the show. can't take it.
don't we have anyway to tell makers , they r making it crap
Same boat ! Stopped watching ! The show has become such an embarassment and I ve told people to give it a shot after week 1 ! what was I thinking 😲
The precap for today seems like they could get back on track if they want to. Btw, we moved up the Forum ranking. Lol. 
Originally posted by najma123

The precap for today seems like they could get back on track if they want to. Btw, we moved up the Forum ranking. Lol. 

What was the precap ? I am not watching the show anymoreπŸ˜•