Radha Krishna

After Porus-Chandragupta Maurya, RadhaKrishna becomes JatilaKansAyan!

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

I know I'm not the only RK viewer who doesn't like that the antagonists are hogging the majority of screenspace recently. And to add insult to injury, Kans is relegated to being essentially a guest villain in third-place behind Jatila and Ayan! πŸ˜•

So, in the spirit of the festive season, I have made a satirical tribute to RK's villainous trio, and Swastik Productions' recent marketing strategy of transitioning one show into another, which they did with Porus transitioning into Chandragupta Maurya on Sony TV.

Please check out my Instagram post at https://www.instagram.com/p/Br0DZXNBiRm/ and do make sure to watch both videos in the post with the sound on. πŸ˜ƒ Then you'll see what RadhaKrishna has transitioned into (currently JatilaKansAyan) and how this happened, according to me! πŸ˜†

Please take it in good fun, and I hope you enjoy my post as much as I enjoyed making it! πŸ€£
If you're on IG, I welcome your likes and comments on my post there.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! πŸ₯³

Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG! That's hilarious! πŸ˜†

Keep making 'em, hun! <3

Rags-1185 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣

Good one, πŸ‘

Seriously, arpit ranka aced it as duryodhana, i don't understand why they are not giving proper screen time & track for him and wasting it on this mother-son duo.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thanks for this comic relief . πŸ‘ Thoroughly enjoyed.πŸ˜† 
Very true , Jatila is the main character and at times occupying more screen space than R&K and Kans is now a mere guest here ! 
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, ARTI! πŸ˜²πŸ€£
That background musics and the entire video is damn hilarious! It's so good! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
its beautiful one AartiπŸ‘
can't stop laughing πŸ€£
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This vid is hilarious :P 
And sadly, very true :P 
A-A-S thumbnail
Hi everyone!

I'm glad to see so many LOL and ROFL emoji's in your replies here! πŸ˜ƒ

I am so glad you enjoyed my videos! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dislike the unnecessary negativity in the show with too much focus on Jatila and Ayan, so I thought I'd take the negatives and try to make something funny out of it, to spread some positivity through humour! 😊

I know I packed a lot in there (Swastik Productions gave me so much material to work with!) but please do let me know what particular parts of the videos you liked the most (such as scenes, music, descriptions, editing - anything at all) or what made you laugh most! Go watch them again if you have to! πŸ˜†

I'd very much appreciate your feedback here in this thread, so I know what my audience reacted well to or not so well to (unlike the RK CVs who don't seem to care!). πŸ˜†

Looking forward to reading what you have to say!
Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
Now that you have to wait until Monday for the next RK episode... please, please tell me what you liked about my videos, pretty please! πŸ˜ƒ

I myself particularly like how I managed to work in theme music from 3 other Swastik Productions shows (I assume you all identified them pretty easily?). πŸ˜›

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: A-A-S

Now that you have to wait until Monday for the next RK episode... please, please tell me what you liked about my videos, pretty please! πŸ˜ƒ

I myself particularly like how I managed to work in theme music from 3 other Swastik Productions shows (I assume you all identified them pretty easily?). πŸ˜›

I liked the idea itself A-A-S!! And your execution skills !! Waiting with eagerness for this comic relief . I haven't seen any previous serials , so no idea about that similarity, but yes , the theme music added special effect to these fun videos.πŸ€—