Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

how can i download videos from zee5 site through pc please help me thank you in advance

There is a site online which allows you to download on other sites too I dont know if it will work but you might try it out.
The site is: 9xbuddy
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How to make effect like.. 

And how to get coloring like.. 

Edited by MeenuCrazyPanda - 5 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

help me with this, how to make thisπŸ˜•
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Aish. You basically need to read a tutorial on making an animated signature. The maker has blended gifs together with pics and textures and added a PSD to it.

I think a couple of people have posted tutorials on making animated signature on IF's. I found some very helpful tutorials on tumblr as well. Just google it out.

I will brief you a bit
-make gifs of the same no. of frames
-select all frames of 1 gif and copy them
-create a new canvas of your desired size
-paste those frames on the new canvas
-do it for as many gifs as you want
-add textures, pics, psd, text etc
Edited by Maria.Jewel - 5 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Hello Aish. You basically need to read a tutorial on making an animated signature. The maker has blended gifs together with pics and textures and added a PSD to it.

I think a couple of people have posted tutorials on making animated signature on IF's. I found some very helpful tutorials on tumblr as well. Just google it out.

I will brief you a bit
-make gifs of the same no. of frames
-select all frames of 1 gif and copy them
-create a new canvas of your desired size
-paste those frames on the new canvas
-do it for as many gifs as you want
-add textures, pics, psd, text etc

tHANKS A LOT DEAR.. BUT IS IT THE TEXTURE USED OR A STILL PIC HAS BEEN USED WITH THE GIFS/?πŸ˜•
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StarryAish

tHANKS A LOT DEAR.. BUT IS IT THE TEXTURE USED OR A STILL PIC HAS BEEN USED WITH THE GIFS/? πŸ˜•

You can use both, as many pictures and textures you like. Just erase the parts that are not needed. You can blend them just like you blend when making a non-animated signature.

If you want to erase parts of the gifs then the method is different. (I am using my phone right now so cant really help you with screenshots) You have to select the layer mask option and then use the brush tool.

If i find the link to a tutorial i will send you:)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Hi @StarryAish I was about to reply you ..
I made that siggy..How can I help you 

I didn't blend d gifs at all ...Two gif on d sides are hided with that baby in d boat pic to make it look like it was merged...Bottom one with text 

Ya I ve used a texture and a pic  to hide other side of those  gifs 

If your gif got dark background then pick dark textures and use ligten  or screen blending mode for gif layers 

If they are light ...Pick light texture and apply darken blending mode in later styles

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 5 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

You can use both, as many pictures and textures you like. Just erase the parts that are not needed. You can blend them just like you blend when making a non-animated signature.

If you want to erase parts of the gifs then the method is different. (I am using my phone right now so cant really help you with screenshots) You have to select the layer mask option and then use the brush tool.

If i find the link to a tutorial i will send you:)

THNKS DEAR😳
StarryAish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Hi @StarryAish I was about to reply you ..

I made that siggy..How can I help you 

OH I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW DID YOU MADE THAT SIGGIE.. ITS ANIMATED AND NON ANIMATED BOTH RIGHT?πŸ˜•
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarryAish

OH I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW DID YOU MADE THAT SIGGIE.. ITS ANIMATED AND NON ANIMATED BOTH RIGHT? πŸ˜•

I edited my post above ...Ya its mixture of both ...Just to hide d gif borders I added texture ,pics and text to it