Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masamata thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hi I am new here and not sure wht the process is. I am looking for someone to make me a signature of Kushal and Shivangi from Baarstein. Is that something you can help me with. If this is not how I request one cna you tell me where I can go to get some help with getting one. I did try making siggies in the past and its a huge flop show and I did take a look at yours and they look amazing . Please let me know thanks

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago
Originally posted by: masamata

Hi I am new here and not sure wht the process is. I am looking for someone to make me a signature of Kushal and Shivangi from Baarstein. Is that something you can help me with. If this is not how I request one cna you tell me where I can go to get some help with getting one. I did try making siggies in the past and its a huge flop show and I did take a look at yours and they look amazing . Please let me know thanks

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

You can request any graphicer for making the siggy, provided you give them the pics you want them to use and mention any specifics for the siggy that you are requesting. If you are not sure who can be requested, you can see the Creation Gallery in the Barsaatein forum to see who already make creations for this show.

If you want to request me, again you have to provide the pics and mention specifics since I don’t watch the show.

Also, whoever makes the siggy for you, kindly acknowledge the creator and provide them their due credit for their work wherever you use the siggy.

Hope this helps! :)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 7 months ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but I've been on IF a long time and i wanted to know if there's a way to add Avis back to the profile. Before people could upload gifs and all as their avis and people used to have stacked stuff but now everyone has icons, did they take that feature out? If not then what is the setting to have it back?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but I've been on IF a long time and i wanted to know if there's a way to add Avis back to the profile. Before people could upload gifs and all as their avis and people used to have stacked stuff but now everyone has icons, did they take that feature out? If not then what is the setting to have it back?

Hi Tani,

Unfortunately this feature (of adding Avis to the profile) is no longer available in the new IF website. Maybe you could request in the Site issues thread to get back this feature.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Hi Tani,

Unfortunately this feature (of adding Avis to the profile) is no longer available in the new IF website. Maybe you could request in the Site issues thread to get back this feature.

Ohh ok

Thank you