::A/S Shop:: Questions & Queries Corner #8 - Page 21

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, so I tried again, and it's not shaky anymore!!

I think the problem is the original size of the video? Like the episodes that I was working with were around 20 mins long, but the clip that I used for the above gif was only about a min.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What did you do this time to fix it? :0 

Edited by Leenaaa - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

What did you do this time to fix it? :0

I used the clip that I sent you. :o

The original video that I was using was the following:

Length: 20:49

File size: 357 mb

Format: mp4

The video that I used for the fix:

Length: 1:16

File Size: 22.5 mb

Format: mp4

Leenaaa thumbnail

Hmm looks like the problem was using PS trimming tool (or the video was super long) So we have to trim it first before importing to refrain from this shakiness :L

asmaanixx thumbnail

Hmm looks like the problem was using PS trimming tool (or the video was super long) So we have to trim it first before importing to refrain from this shakiness :L

Maybe, but that's so tedious. >.<

priya185 thumbnail

Does anyone know how to convert mp4 to  mov ? The old method does not seem to work 

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

my last gifs on doctor who the video was more than an hour long and still I never got such problem. I think it‘s not because of the length of the video.. it‘s from where you download it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lianaa thumbnail

Videoder stopped working long time ago :/ I found a way to download but unfortunately, it has a virus :c

you know what? Then you should keep downloading the episodes like you do only to watch and then you can open the downloaded video and open the screen recorder and record the scene you want to then I am sure there wont be such a problem. I am recording the videos with atibe catcher bt it records in wmv format and that format ps doesn‘t open. So I have to change the format etc.. 🙄 but some of the pc‘s have a recording program already installed. 

Leenaaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lianaa

my last gifs on doctor who the video was more than an hour long and still I never got such problem. I think it‘s not because of the length of the video.. it‘s from where you download it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah that’s what I also think. Maybe from the third party websites cause that shakiness but it worked fine for Gurleen when she trimmed it first before importing 

Lianaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Okay, so I tried again, and it's not shaky anymore!!

I think the problem is the original size of the video? Like the episodes that I was working with were around 20 mins long, but the clip that I used for the above gif was only about a min.

Wow I am glad it worked now. I think you did download a one scene video right? That‘s a different video you used? I am sure the sites where they upload the episode they do something to the video so people can‘t easily download and use it