Guddan

|| Control || - AkshAn OS (16+) 23 dec

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

So here is the 'not-so-cute' OS😆 on cute request of Kaya.

I tried my best aur isse zyada humse naa ho payega😆

Hope you all will blush a lil, like I did while writing it😆

"Now, why is this car not working?! AJ groaned annoyed, and shutting the car door behind him, stepped out.

Guddan looked on amused as he opened the bonnet and started checking it. She stepped out too and decided to gaze at the stars, in the midst of the deserted road. The moon was shining brightly and the leaves of the thick forest surrounding them were rustling eerily.

"Shit! AJ cursed as he withdrew his hand, due to the engine heating up.

As he slammed the bonnet shut, he fished out his phone from his coat pocket and tried to call someone but to no avail. There were no freaking signals!

Guddan sighed in disbelief. They had gone to Mumbai to finalise a takeover deal and well, everything was going well until Mr. Walia's son decided to flirt with her and her dear husband went ahead and gave him a nice facial. Thus the situation blew out of proportions and the deal ended with a final warning of "I'll-destroy-your-son. Period.

As the clouds above rumbled and lightening announced its arrival, Guddan smiled in glee and pulled on Akshat's coat."Chaliye na, mausam kitna acha hai, let's go into the forest,  She smiled and gave him a long puppy look, that she knew worked wonders on her patidev.

AJ looked at her as if she had grown horns. "Dimaag theek hai tumhara, mausam kharaab ho raha hai and we're stuck here. It's better to stay in the car and wait till morning! He replied and started to get in the car.

That look worked. Usually.

Guddan pouted and glared at him. "Baithe rahiye banke kadwa karela, hum jaa rahe hain! And with that, she stomped off towards the jungle. With AJ in tow. She knew that he will follow her. Ah! The luxuries of having your husband wrapped around your pinky finger!

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

As the first drop of rain splattered onto Akshat's head, he glared at Guddan who turned the other way, scared.

Apparently, she had ventured far off into the jungle without any directions. He had followed after her and when they have decided to get back, luck deserted them and they seemed to be going round and round. They were officially lost!

"Great! Ab batao ki hum kya karein!? He enquired pissed.

"Haan toh humein kya pata tha ki aisa ho jaega! Guddan replied in a small voice.

"Tumhe kyu pata hoga! Kaam ke alawa toh tumhara har cheez par dhyaan hai! He scolded her.

At this Guddan's brows furrowed and she looked at him in disbelief. "What do you mean?!

"Yahi ki flirting toh bahot ache se kar leti ho par directions yaad rakhna nhi ho paya tumse! He retorted.

Her eyes widened and she jerked him towards her by his elbow, "Oh hello! Apna gussa na hum par mat nikaliye! Aur hum nhi, vo humse flirt kar rahe thhe!

"Haan, aur tum karne de rahi thi!

"Haan! Kyuki humse kisi mahapurush ne kaha tha ki humein apne temper aur tantrums ko control mein rakhna hai varna unse bura koi nhi hoga! Wo alag baat hai ki you were the one who threw a temper tantrum ! She shouted back.

"Maine tumse ye nhi kaha tha ki it's ok to flirt! He shouted in response.

Guddan slapped her forehead exasperated, "You want to butt heads then go ahead and ram it straight into this tree trunk, don't eat my brains just because you couldn't keep your petty jealousy in check!

And with that she started moving away. He followed after her, shocked. "Petty jealousy! Main karu toh petty aur tum karo toh Pyaar, sahi hai!

"Kya matlab hai aapka!? She turned around annoyed.

"Bhul gayi, Kaise tumne uss model ke baalon par pasta giraya tha jaan bujhkar!

"Haan toh, chipkali ki tarah aapse chipke hi jaa rahi thi! Matlab, even after knowing you are married and I was around, she just wouldn't stop touching your hair saying its so smooth, silky, blah..blah..blah..'

"Toh aaj vo sanjay walia bhi toh...

*Pitter* *Patter* *Pitter* *Patter*

Their argument was interrupted by the downpour of rain that started to get heavier every second.

"Issi ki kami thi! Great! Akshat cursed

"Arre, mujhe wahan par roshni dikhai de rahi hai! Guddan pointed towards a far off yellowish image which seemed like a flame.

"Let's go then! AJ suggested and she almost ran off when he stopped her and removing his coat, put it over her head.

"Ab theek hai... And with that, both hurried towards the light source.

By the time they reached there, they were soaking wet as the rain has started to fall in full power. Two huts with tin roofs and mud walls were located side by side. As they knocked on the door, an elderly lady opened it warily and after some persuasion, let them borrow the other hut, which was apparently a stable where a goat was tied.

As Guddan removed his coat to inspect the place, Akshat stepped inside with a jute mat, a cloth, some firewood and lantern in his hands. Guddan could not help but stare, as his white, now see through shirt left nothing to imagination, exposing his perfectly shaped body to her eyes. She continued to look as he laid down the materials in his hands and shook his head to scatter the water in his hair. He looked dangerously handsome as his hair fell on his forehead and accentuated his charms.

As he started to unbutton unaware of her constant gaze, Guddan felt her heart stop and then hammer extra hard. As he removed the shirt, his spine came in her view and she almost suffered a cardiac arrest. This sensation never gets old. No matter how many times, she had seen him like this, every time felt like her first.

Once he hung his wet shirt on a nail, he turned around and Guddan quickly looked away.

"Khadi kya ho, take this and get changed varna thand lag jaegi! Main abhi aata hu.. He spoke and handing her the plain cotton saree, proceeded to make a makeshift curtain with the empty jute bags lying around.

Once he stepped out of the hut, he leaned against the door and tried to regain his breath. He nearly lost his control, when his eyes fell on her neck as he had turned around. The way her hairs were sticking to her face and her clothes were sticking to her body, his hands were itching to do the things that embarrassed her the most.

Control AJ! Control! This is not your house! Have Patience!'

As Guddan wrapped the saree, she felt like punching Akshat in the guts. "Vese toh har cheez main pati kam aur ek teenager boyfriend ki tarah zyada behave karte hain but when it comes to romance, uncle ke uncle hi rahenge; old school and boring!

Unknown to her, her complaint was heard by the man himself when he had stepped inside the hut with food and water.

Shaking his head at her tantrums, he side lined the jute bags and was met with a sight that made his lips go dry. Her creamy back was being exposed to his eyes as she adjusted the pallu on her shoulders.

"Just this one time! Akshat breathed in huskily and stepped towards her.

Guddan stilled as she felt his presence behind her. As his palms cupped her naked shoulders, her breath hitched and she gingerly turned around. His eyes were misty with passion and desire.

"You make me insane! He breathed in huskily as his right palm enveloped her bare waist and pulled her flush close into his hard body.

Guddan shuddered as his left palm tilted her neck and his thumb traced lazy circles on her throbbing nerves. While her both palms came to rest on his chest, he leaned his face closer and placed a butterfly kiss on her forehead. Moving down, he started leaving a trail of butterfly kisses on her eyes, nose, cheeks and finally enveloped her lips with his. Her fingers threaded through his hair trying to pull him as close as possible. And soon his lips started leaving fiery kisses along her jawline before sucking along her swan like neck. Guddan almost yelped as he bit near the shoulder and in response, he chuckled throatily. "You are cute!

"And you are a devil! She quipped back huskily as his hands found the pallu and unpinned it.

"When it comes to you, I tend to become one! He smirked and laid her down on the makeshift bedding of dry grass and soon every barrier was shed as they made love to each other.

I tried my best but since this os was kinda unplanned, it may not be refined.

But I hope you all enjoyed it, this asanskari OS😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Wow temperature high kar diya yeh update dekar 😆
I m sure its inspired from captain's poll right 😉
Secretfollower thumbnail
Blushing...blushing...blushing😳😆
Akshan "ghappa ghap" hut mn hi honi hi thi😉
Aj uncle u r a true devil😈
U just raise the temperature high
Awesome😉
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Akshan ek hut ke andar aur ghapa ghap☺️
Awesome
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Nish u r darling thanx for writting on my request .
N thanx for mentioning the credit 😆😆😆

Hot one☺️
Edited by Kaya_luvakshan - 5 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful os 
Omg so Akshan jungle mein romance Kiya  kya baat hai Temperature toda zyada high hai nah☺️
Really loved it
Plzz do write more
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow jungle main mangal 
Can't stop blushing 😳😳

Kash serial mein aisa hota
Summerlight thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os
My cheeks are burning
nish_vir thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summerlight

Awesome os
My cheeks are burning

😆 glad to know
nish_vir thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelsanvika08

Wow jungle main mangal 

Can't stop blushing  😳😳

Kash serial mein aisa hota

😆quite impossible ki yeh serial mein ho, I'd rather have that'it' happens naturally, once they fall in love