Fan Fictions

Kalyani Malhar Fanfiction

Star23 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, 
    So I am new on this forum and this is my first time writing a fan fiction. I love reading stories and I also like to write, so well my friends told me to try writing my own fanfic. So I loved Ipkknd, and when that show ended, I didn't really watch Indian serials anymore (tbh I don't watch Indian serials a lot, unless their is a show that catches my eye, and this show is Tujse Hai Raabta.) So this is a fanfic on Kalyani and Malhaar. So please forgive me if there are any errors as this is my first time writing on a public platform, and I love this show so much, so I was looking for fanfics and I wasn't able to find many, so my friends told me to write one for myself. I hope you like the story and share it, and please suggest what should happen in this story. Here goes nothing...
P.S. Happy Reading😛😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love to read about them waited for the fanfiction on malhar and kalyani...kindly progress the story as we think it should be in the serial but is not in it due writers
Star23 thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5057704&TPN=2
This is where the fanfic is.
-Star 23