STOP COMPARRING N COMING 2 GROUND REALITIES

Posted: 5 years ago
there were many who like ishaan until now
but wht happen when they will married bcoz until now ishaan was in laa-laa land
but after marriage they will b in ground reality where he will ask for time for himself
n how much busy mauli in profession n personal life(regarding mishti) then we will see the ground reality n also how much understanding will b ishaan
after marriage there will b expectation of ishaan from mauli as he will b not only b the father 2 mishti but also husband of mauli
mauli is in her own laa-laa land as she will gift mishti her popsiee after marriage but as her orthodox inlaw will they not expect  any baby from mauli
if they hav any baby then will the inlaw luv mishti n will ishaan will b this gr8 popsiee
after marriage v will see how much ishaan will b supporting as every1 saying he is this gud n that bcoz after marriage their will b expectations n the equations will change
i m also angry on mauli not for her feelings but she is also mother when ishaan's mom ask her to break every relation with related 2 kunal then she shud also ask her will it b ok if ishaan n mauli dont hav baby of their own n consider mishti as her baby only bcoz she is also thinking like ishaan mom 2 secure own child future
then will ishaan mom will agree n also ask ishaan
many people r go gaga over next day message of ishaan rather than those message ishaan shud come 2 senses n talk to mauli n discuss with both his mom n mauli
bcoz these words will not do any work in future rather than discussion of 2day will solve these problems
mauli another problem is that she has 2 get mishti's counselling  n she has 2 discuss this problem with kunal rather than shutting down him as it will b of no use n also explain the whole scenario 2 mishti rather than not discussing it with her
n seriously mauli as shud get her counselling 1st as what she want
n as much as i hav seen 2 support their child many times divorce couple has 2 come 2gether 2 solve problem of their child so rather shutting down kunal mauli shud discuss these things 2 kunal n get her couselling
as mishti has taken a major step 2wards pari n wen will mauli n ishaan has a baby in the future will she not b insecure of those things n create another mistake like this
n if ishaan come 2 know pari incident then how they will react n what new conditions will they apply on mishti then
n m seeing sum1 has given a gud post as mauli shud not get mishti n ishaan this close tht mishti calls her popsiee wen mauli was still not ready for the marriage in this part mauli is at fault
i hav seen many divorcee n widowed woman/man who dont need any companion n handle their children on its own or with her elders n those children hav no issues
rather than shutting down everybody mauli shud start 2 discuss these thing with ishaan,ishaan mom,radhika,dida n kunal also n also 2 herself(what she want n is she ready 4 every change)
also dida n radhika shud understand the situation shud say mauli 2 get more time sort her things 1st as these things will get bigger in future rather than getting her married as soon as possible bcoz ishaan is a gud guy as u dont know future how will ishaan will b then
n also stop comparing the jodis as we havnt seen ishaan future self n m not supporting kunal also but its up2 mauli 2 decide if she want 2 single or 2 b with ishaan (then she shud come clear 2 him tht now she doesnt luv him but in future it can happen as she still luv kunal but she will always b loyal 2 him so that he shud not feel insecure n as above ground realities n say him 2 come 2 in his senses as they r mature shud not teenager 2 b in laa-laa land)
n if she want 2 b with kunal then she shud put her terms not in a luv sick type puppy
as i say i hav no problem with what ever she choose as its her decision but put all her cards on the table n put her conditions also rather than shutting them out
rather than giving negative commentsn post we shud try 2 make understand makers 2 handle this mature subject with maturity rather than making a confusing capper
i m sorry 4 hurting anybodies sentiments
  Edited by rons07 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by rons07

there were many who like ishaan until now
but wht happen when they will married bcoz until now ishaan was in laa-laa land
but after marriage they will b in ground reality where he will ask for time for himself
n how much busy mauli in profession n personal life(regarding mishti) then we will see the ground reality n also how much understanding will b ishaan
after marriage there will b expectation of ishaan from mauli as he will b not only b the father 2 mishti but also husband of mauli
mauli is in her own laa-laa land as she will gift mishti her popsiee after marriage but as her orthodox inlaw will they not expect  any baby from mauli
if they hav any baby then will the inlaw luv mishti n will ishaan will b this gr8 popsiee
after marriage v will see how much ishaan will b supporting as every1 saying he is this gud n that bcoz after marriage their will b expectations n the equations will change
i m also angry on mauli not for her feelings but she is also mother when ishaan's mom ask her to break every relation with related 2 kunal then she shud also ask her will it b ok if ishaan n mauli dont hav baby of their own n consider mishti as her baby only bcoz she is also thinking like ishaan mom 2 secure own child future
then will ishaan mom will agree n also ask ishaan
many people r go gaga over next day message of ishaan rather than those message ishaan shud come 2 senses n talk to mauli n discuss with both his mom n mauli
bcoz these words will not do any work in future rather than discussion of 2day will solve these problems
mauli another problem is that she has 2 get mishti's counselling  n she has 2 discuss this problem with kunal rather than shutting down him as it will b of no use n also explain the whole scenario 2 mishti rather than not discussing it with her
n seriously mauli as shud get her counselling 1st as what she want
n as much as i hav seen 2 support their child many times divorce couple has 2 come 2gether 2 solve problem of their child so rather shutting down kunal mauli shud discuss these things 2 kunal n get her couselling
as mishti has taken a major step 2wards pari n wen will mauli n ishaan has a baby in the future will she not b insecure of those things n create another mistake like this
n if ishaan come 2 know pari incident then how they will react n what new conditions will they apply on mishti then
n m seeing sum1 has given a gud post as mauli shud not get mishti n ishaan this close tht mishti calls her popsiee wen mauli was still not ready for the marriage in this part mauli is at fault
i hav seen many divorcee n widowed woman/man who dont need any companion n handle their children on its own or with her elders n those children hav no issues
rather than shutting down everybody mauli shud start 2 discuss these thing with ishaan,ishaan mom,radhika,dida n kunal also n also 2 herself(what she want n is she ready 4 every change)
also dida n radhika shud understand the situation shud say mauli 2 get more time sort her things 1st as these things will get bigger in future rather than getting her married as soon as possible bcoz ishaan is a gud guy as u dont know future how will ishaan will b then
n also stop comparing the jodis as we havnt seen ishaan future self n m not supporting kunal also but its up2 mauli 2 decide if she want 2 single or 2 b with ishaan (then she shud come clear 2 him tht now she doesnt luv him but in future it can happen as she still luv kunal but she will always b loyal 2 him so that he shud not feel insecure n as above ground realities n say him 2 come 2 in his senses as they r mature shud not teenager 2 b in laa-laa land)
n if she want 2 b with kunal then she shud put her terms not in a luv sick type puppy
as i say i hav no problem with what ever she choose as its her decision but put all her cards on the table n put her conditions also rather than shutting them out
rather than giving negative commentsn post we shud try 2 make understand makers 2 handle this mature subject with maturity rather than making a confusing capper
i m sorry 4 hurting anybodies sentiments

@bold 1 and bold 3 -- does that means mauli SHOULD NEVER get married again? 
just bcz she and her partner WILL get a reality check??? ðŸ˜• and future of every man is unpredictable.. 
and how can u say this WILL happen??
have u seen their future??

@bold 2 -- NEED !! what if a woman need a man in her life?? does that make her a weak woman?? ðŸ˜•  
i m not saying tht she shud not get married that she shud sort her thoughts n came clean 2 whom she marries n i respect 2 ishaan m saying she shud discuss this rather not discussing these things n open her thoughts again u r going the wrong way
Originally posted by rons07

i m not saying tht she shud not get married that she shud sort her thoughts n came clean 2 whom she marries n i respect 2 ishaan m saying she shud discuss this rather not discussing these things n open her thoughts again u r going the wrong way

u did say that she should clear out things..
but u also said mauli and ishaan WILL get a reality check..
and i can also say that she WILL feel most luckiest girl on planet to find such an understanding husband.. 

but the fact is neither u nor me can say this is going to happen.. future is unpredictable.i see forum talking about she WILL not be accepted , mishti WILL not get that love, this and that..

bhai like how?? how does all know this but i dont know this future..

we can predict but we can not say this is certain..

Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago
at last someone take up the issue and show reality...what a perfect post...i totally agree to all your points abt Mauhaan...Maunal and mishti...
In a matured relationship talks are important. It is not a 20 s girl getting married by her parents when she have not seen the groom also. 
For parenting, all like father figure, bio father, mom has to come together. Does not our parents ask Mausi chacha to help when we become unruly. So nothing wrong in that. 
Relating to Mauli s marriage, no one is perfect you have to have the willingness to get married. Marriages do not work on condition like I will not sleep with you I will not have kids with you, you will not talk to your ex. Husbands are husbands however good they are - they will want undivided attention of their wives so are the wives, Space will be there but not much. Husband is what only married woman can understand. They keep you on your tows. And if you love your hubby you will happily do that.
We do not what Ishan will be. Have we ever assumed a perfect hubby like K will go for an EMA. So one sided argument is not valid. But here people form groups Ishan lover KUnal lover Mauli lover nandini lover so accordingly views differ and people put POV.
When has this serial been realistic in anyway.. ofcourse a New marriage is gonna take a lot of effort and if mauli takes ishaan for granted like she took kunal for granted.. history will repeat itself and anothe nandhini will be waiting to snatch him from her..
I understand doctors work is gods work kinda thing.. but that does doesnt mean the cease being a human. Though kunal falters a lot as a parent..  he makes up for it when he is around.. so mauli needs to learn work life balance.
These are speculations only . The reverse can also happen with Ishaan Mauli.
Originally posted by poiu123

These are speculations only . The reverse can also happen with Ishaan Mauli.

ditto feelings girl!!
i mean apart from mauli should look into mishti's matter i didnt get the other things..

not even hopeful of getting answers to my questions.. ðŸ˜•

@bold -- yahi toh! CAN! anything can happen..
i dont understand when speculations are painted as some reality or facts..