When Moloy gonna scold Mohini?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I was hoping so much to have big heated show down between Moloy and Mohini...But nothing happened...Moloy while offering job to Pre declared that he will speak to Mohini...she needs earful big time...Disappointed - Basu boys are really hopless...
I was hoping for a big show down between them. I wanted her so very much repent on her blind trust on Navin. Alas it didn't happen. I wanted her to realize her mistake. Hoping for too many things
Originally posted by CrazyAbtB

I was hoping for a big show down between them. I wanted her so very much repent on her blind trust on Navin. Alas it didn't happen. I wanted her to realize her mistake. Hoping for too many things

Yeah...just like Veena said - ISKA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA
I doubt he'd lash at her. They're too rich to worry about Prerna or her family although they show concern. She will get lashed at one day when she messes up Anurag's life because he's their son. That'll be interesting to watch
Originally posted by FakeLove

I doubt he'd lash at her. They're too rich to worry about Prerna or her family although they show concern. She will get lashed at one day when she messes up Anurag's life because he's their son. That'll be interesting to watch

m sure it ll come soon