Will anurag marry komolika or prerna?

Poll Question :

Who will he chose

Poll Choice
Prerna
Komolika
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
Please answer with your reasons or gut feeling.
I really hope it's prerna itself (if he marries komo...it'll be a repeat of s1 and this new generation will not tolerate all that..people will stop watching at once..and they'll lose all the trps that they've painstakingly got.)
He will be engaged  to komo at least..  But marriage  not sure

Engagement With komo is still fine. But marriage .hope trps crash down if anukomo wedding happen and makers are forced to bring anupre togetherEdited by Prat88 - 5 years ago
Let's hope for the best...
Originally posted by wanderingHeart

it has to be prerna ..if any wrong marriage happens i'll stop watching and so will most of the audience ..no one wants a rerun of s1 ..CVs better taken note ..AnuPre is beginning and end of this game!

You just spoke my heart out.Anurag has said many times that " main ab woh purana wala anurag basu nahi hoon. That speaks volumes about the new anurag and him not marrying komolikaEdited by Prat88 - 5 years ago
Anurag will deny his feelings towards Prerna. Might get engaged to Komolika. Prerna will be heart broken. Anurag will realize his feelings and will call off the engagement and will confess to Prerna. Then Komolika will seek revenge. There you have your Kasauti.Edited by khadija09 - 5 years ago
We have to keep spamming balaji and ekta that we dont want Anu and Komo wedding nor Pre and Bajaj...

Is there any option for both😆
To be in a kasauti,Anurag has to sacrifice for prerna and marry komolika😉😆