Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

If Anurag does end up marrying Komolika..

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
If this happens I really want Prerna to make it big on her own.U know eve n have a glamorous career like an actress and also a humanitarian known for her philanthropy and beauty and Grace in equal measure.So that even though she is not in his life...she is everywhere!!It will be such a bitter pill for Mohini to swallow.That the middle class girl she disdained became a self made millionaire on her own.
It is so important that she does it on her own coz in Indian tv..in most cases a poor girl becomes rich only when she marries a rich man.Mr Bajaj can be a love interest but pls so majboori ki Shaadi this.If she does it again she will look like Kashish from Kahiin to Hoga whose solution to every majboori was marry the man in q.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly , the show is over for me , if Anurag marries komolika and any other than Prerna .
Same goes for Prerna as well .
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

If this happens I really want Prerna to make it big on her own.U know even have a glamorous career like an actress and also a humanitarian known for her philanthropy and beauty and Grace in equal measure.So that even though she is not in his life...she is everywhere!!It will be such a bitter pill for Mohini to swallow.That the middle class girl she disdained became a self made millionaire on her own.

It is so important that she does it on her own coz in Indian tv..in most cases a poor girl becomes rich only when she marries a rich man.Mr Bajaj can be a love interest but pls l NO majboori ki Shaadi this TIME.If she does it again she will look like Kashish from Kahiin to Hoga whose solution to every majboori was marry the man in q.

Sorry I got so excited I actually left out words
Prat88 thumbnail
I will quit show the day anu komo marry. Cant take it.Edited by Prat88 - 5 years ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Honestly , the show is over for me , if Anurag marries komolika and any other than Prerna .

U know there's a very good chance it'll happen..somehow they will be separated..Komolika will be a part of their lives..yes probably Aparna and Sampada won't happen coz even Parth says that the story will change.
Honestly this seasons AnuPre look too good to be separated.If they take the S1 route where they do end up homeless with or without Anurag's doing  I want Prerna to be shown as a survivor..who is her own savior and who cannot be pushed around by anyone or forced to do anything she doesn't want to do
Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

I agree , getting any one of them married will the grave-st mistake that makers will do .
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show will be over for me then .. and there r so many other options like other channels, digital platform like netflix...unlike back then when S1 had aired..
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This show is completely different from season 1. This one is complete borefest like Kumkum bhagya and kundali bhagya. They are stretching it like chewgum without any reason.
As far as I remember, Ekta's all heroines are lazy and muftkhor... they never believe in working... They would get married to any buddha to save house, but won't look for Easy alternate option like house on rent.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have this weird feeling that he might get hitched to this Komolika girl. Ekta wouldn't bring a vamp just for a side kick's role. I just hope he doesn't but if he does, I want a really good looking dude for Bajaj so there. Somebody like Barun Sobti would really make my day better ðŸ˜†