Has the era of cuteness begun?

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The last episodes have had two very subtle but beautiful and cute scenes for me...

I know everyone is raving about the chai scene and I loved it too. It epitomised everything about the An-Pre relationship. Prerna is talkative as hell except when it comes to these romantic moments with Anurag. Then she goes all quiet and shy even though she knows it frustrates Anurag. Anurag on the other hand is chup chup chup until these moments when he suddenly get confidence from somewhere and becomes all flirtatious and cheeky.

I have to say that while I loved these scene but my favourite was from the episode the day before. There were almost no words between Anurag and Prerna but they way they held each other through out that confrontation between Mohini and Naveen. That spoke more to me as a viewer than a million words. He hands were on her throughout and she was there to hold him and support him when Moloy reminded Mohini of how she didn't support her son.

These are the moments that really keep me hooked on Kasauti 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So true.. They both imbibe each other's  character  trait in each others  company... 
When the library  and ghost scene  happened  I saw it first. Anurag  said himself  that normally  he didn't tease anyone but for some unknown reason he could not stop himself  from teasing Prerna.. That scene actually made me love their equation more.. 

And I also saw the way Anupre supported each other  in the last  epi.  The way they were holding  on to each other was so subtle but beautiful ðŸ˜³ That was the only high point in that epi for me. 

Sometimes the cvs surprise me in a pleasant  way too.. ðŸ˜†
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chai scene was memorable for anu's mind reading trait.
But hand n shoulder holding scene does have some kind of positive sign for the future