Pushing boundaries

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2018-12-20T17:00:45Z
When is enough enough...
I found myself watching today and thinking at what point will all pushkars atrocities be enough honestly

I found his sudden found illness way to convenient that only now the symptoms are showing

Before he seemed perfectly ok, before when vidita ddn know he was crazy

Also m so sick of rajshree hating vidita i just want to slap herDead 

also i find vidita pretty weak and idiotic as well with her knowing pushkar is crazy and choosing to dance with some random dude...and looking she was flirting with that guy

i dont know why but i feel like ayush is the only saving grace of this show the writing has turned beyond pathetic as the episodes go by...

what was the need for rangeela and company to move into pushkars house? 

the whole doc pretending to be vidita's friend...and asking pushkar 2 questions and diagnosing him
and not having a better idea...to find out more about pushkar
zero logic who is paying damini or is vidita paying using pushkars credit cardLOL
I just find myself watching and getting annoyed ever since vidi decided to stay and they dubbed puskars torture him being crazy

Today watching her watch their wedding and smile made me want to puke how dumb was that scene...Vidita has no pleasent memories of being with him why would she smile and think fondly of him...they are not in love her love died... or crush died...nobody falls in love with abuse!
i hate how they are potraying vidi as an idiot she is a class topper 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-12-21T05:23:41Z
Though we cant forget she is 20 years old girl and heroine of Indian serial...and whatever is happening with her is for first time...

Some idiotic things shown-
She agreed to dance with a stranger when she was knowing about Pushkar's Psychotic side..(though entire dance sequence was a delusion of Pushkar..I think directors should display message for that on tv screen that it's a delusion)

Why was she mixing medicines inside a room when he was around( just to disclose it as early as possible in front of pushkar that Vidhita is mixing medicines in his food)

And yes there is no love...
And why  does she love him still?just someone explain me...
And Pushkar is narcissist..who will never love anyone..

0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-12-21T06:28:17Z
Originally posted by Saga154

Though we cant forget she is 20 years old girl and heroine of Indian serial...and whatever is happening with her is for first time...
--True i dont hate the actress or anything but i just hate the way she thinks...like i find her so naive and idiotic at times like her plans to make pushkar better when she stays silent rather than tells his mom his crazy this is not some respect thing coz before many times she told his mother he made her drink etc...i know rajshree doesnt believe her but shes equally idiotic how do u not notice ur son's blatant pagalpan for odd 27-30 years so vidi for me will always be more clever than this woman as she took a week or two to figure it our while this woman knows nothing 

Some idiotic things shown-
She agreed to dance with a stranger when she was knowing about Pushkar's Psychotic side..(though entire dance sequence was a delusion of Pushkar..I think directors should display message for that on tv screen that it's a delusion)
--I know some of the parts are pushkars delusion but why accept the dance at all LOL that whole scene made no sense she knows pushkar is unstable why poke the beast?
also her scenes with jeejusa i know pushkar is having delusions but those scenes are edited badly it looks like legit they are flirting with each other and its disgusting

Why was she mixing medicines inside a room when he was around( just to disclose it as early as possible in front of pushkar that Vidhita is mixing medicines in his food)
-- I hit my head with the palm of my hand while watching coz of all the stupid ways she did this mixing of the medicine...

And yes there is no love...
And why  does she love him still?just someone explain me...
And Pushkar is narcissist..who will never love anyone..

--i found her refreshing when she ddn say i love u to him i towt ok shes doing this to make him better out of humanity and respect for his nut mother
but they changed that even and now she says i love u to him

what do u love about him? the fact he made u do a purity test and carried u once or twice...i hate this narrative nobody falls in love like that

and u dont stay in love with someone coz they married u being married is not some magical super power that induces love

0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-12-21T07:10:15Z
Hey that first paragraph was for vidhita...she is  20 years old as explained in character description..
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-12-21T07:27:26Z
Lol no i am just clarifying lol i dont hate vidi actress m just not a fan of her actions as vidi
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-12-21T07:27:59Z
Btw ayush looked very handsome at the partyDay Dreaming
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go