Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Making tea has never been so interesting when it becomes the bonding tool... πŸ˜³
Pre wants to make tea for Anu and stay by him.. Anu wants to drink tea from Pre and stay by her.. Lovelies making tea together is a beautiful sight to watch...
Tea can easily become the favorite drink for Anu-Pre.. And I can vouch for it as it brings the best bonding anytime... πŸ€—

Anu gets to be such a tease and looks like Pre easily brings out this side of him.πŸ˜‰. Pre gets too cute when she says that she is waiting to say thanks after his thangs (troubles)😳.. Ufff.. These two are sweethearts.. β€οΈ
Pre apologizes in her heart and it says "look into my eyes you'll see a very sincere apology there" .. And there our dear mind reader has read  it all.πŸ€—. It definitely means a start for some healing and a new bonding...πŸ₯³

Beautiful remembrances coming through the silence of the night under the moonlight.. Can the night get any better?! That sense of looking deep into oneself, feeling the satisfaction and peace, going to bed remembering each other.. Blissful moment...

Anuuu.πŸ‘.. Kanjoos in number of friends but very very generous in giving it all including his life for the friend.. Anu.. You are not just a friend who make the problems go away but you stand strong by your friend when facing any problemπŸ‘.. Let the ground under you stay put for the coming tough times as well...

Moral of the story:πŸ˜ƒ
Our friendship is a special cup of tea.. A special blend of you and me!!!❀️

Rest of the episode..πŸ˜‰
Veena is very happy and finally in peace that her daughter's marriage is stopped.. She said it.. So much anger for her loving daughter but can't stay angry in love for longπŸ˜ƒ.. Sharmas are back empty handed but yeah full hearted... Finally the never ending saga of marriage gets over... So much up and down for Navvu-Jaan marriage.. But yeah the peace finally prevails in the house!πŸ€—

Hiyyaaa SivaniπŸ₯³.. She's such a cutiepie.. She makes anyone wonder how can anyone make it through life without a sister... BTW if there is a new bond forming between Siv-Sid, it would be nice to see a parallel love story blooming...

Hurraahhh.. Moloy scolded Pre rightfully and it gives an immense pleasure to see him not taking it lightlyπŸ‘.. Getting Pre to work for him with a hefty package, is the best return gift he can give for Mohini's wonderful deeds of showing off her richie rich statusπŸ˜†.. Enjoy Mohini.. Nivi can't enjoy any less too.. Both mother and daughter can have their wonder time with Prerna around them non-stop, for trying to get rid of her..🀣. Let's see if Prerna just stays at the receiving end or gets to give back too.. πŸ˜‰

Finally a grand closure to Navvu.. Navin Baabu good-bye.πŸ‘. We will not miss you as of now but yeah what's in future we never know and you may look better than any other kasauti that Anu-Pre had.. πŸ˜†

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow PP beautifully has written about tea. After reading your interpretation about the scene would love to watch the scene with a cuppa
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘β€οΈ
  i actually just came here to make a post on Sid shivani ship πŸ˜ƒ sure the longings of ek garam chaai ki pyaali ho ..koi usko pilaaney waali ho were #anupre territory tday but something sure brewing between Sid n shivani ..if not id love it to brew  all the same πŸ˜†
    Shivani the eternal anupre shipper haaye πŸ˜³ i love teh hadbadaahat in her body language n her caring clumsy younger sis vibe she gives πŸ˜†

n anu pre kya bolun main..they looked so married in the tea makin scene...n that plastic copy paste moon ko dekhkar jo yearning umadd rahi thi dono ke dil mei..dono bekhabar ki pyar ne dastak de di hai n they have let it in n its made inroads into their destiny sashaying down the path already .Erica n parth have smokin hot chemistry..but parth is so cute sometimes he is sooo babyish almost dashed into prerna when she was opening the fridge ..anurag baabu thodi timing aur tez ho gayi hoti toh aaj toh aapney prerna ko frige mei hi dhakel dena tha πŸ˜†

n that chai makin scene  will rule my heart forevever...years ago a friend of mine suddenly started drinkin tea ..when asked she said that her bf told her-- "every sip u take is a kiss frm me " ..i know cheesy line .lol but tday this scene reminded me of this line πŸ˜†

and about Parica chemistry they have height chemistry n it superceeds all other chemistry n makes us all skip a beat everytime they stand facing each other our hearts say ..paas aur paas 

Ohh n the way anurag reached up to her ear n that parth hotness hotness voice modulated n said "apology accepted" fandom ghaayal...Do episode se script writers jaag gaye hain ..n has the director changed too ..anyway all for the better .so yayπŸ˜ƒ
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank u for coming back
I new people enjoy conversation over a cup of tea...but making tea is much more beautiful here.😊

Push-pull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshig8

Wow PP beautifully has written about tea. After reading your interpretation about the scene would love to watch the scene with a cuppa

😳 Yeah.. Drinking a cuppa makes our event all the more special.. Enjoy the scene with an extra effect dear.. πŸ˜ƒ
And making tea for loved one and  bonding over it has its own charm.. β€οΈ
Push-pull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkatfanfrevr

Awesome post πŸ‘β€οΈ

i actually just came here to make a post on Sid shivani ship πŸ˜ƒ sure the longings of ek garam chaai ki pyaali ho ..koi usko pilaaney waali ho were #anupre territory tday but something sure brewing between Sid n shivani ..if not id love it to brew  all the same πŸ˜†
    Shivani the eternal anupre shipper haaye πŸ˜³ i love teh hadbadaahat in her body language n her caring clumsy younger sis vibe she gives πŸ˜†

n anu pre kya bolun main..they looked so married in the tea makin scene...n that plastic copy paste moon ko dekhkar jo yearning umadd rahi thi dono ke dil mei..dono bekhabar ki pyar ne dastak de di hai n they have let it in n its made inroads into their destiny sashaying down the path already .Erica n parth have smokin hot chemistry..but parth is so cute sometimes he is sooo babyish almost dashed into prerna when she was opening the fridge ..anurag baabu thodi timing aur tez ho gayi hoti toh aaj toh aapney prerna ko frige mei hi dhakel dena tha πŸ˜†

n that chai makin scene  will rule my heart forevever...years ago a friend of mine suddenly started drinkin tea ..when asked she said that her bf told her-- "every sip u take is a kiss frm me " ..i know cheesy line .lol but tday this scene reminded me of this line πŸ˜†

and about Parica chemistry they have height chemistry n it superceeds all other chemistry n makes us all skip a beat everytime they stand facing each other our hearts say ..paas aur paas 

Ohh n the way anurag reached up to her ear n that parth hotness hotness voice modulated n said "apology accepted" fandom ghaayal...Do episode se script writers jaag gaye hain ..n has the director changed too ..anyway all for the better .so yayπŸ˜ƒ

Enjoyed reading your post.. πŸ˜³
@bold: πŸ˜† Even I wondered if he's gonna squeeze her into the fridgeπŸ˜† But yeah that was damn close and too cute.. πŸ˜³
I wanted her to struggle with her jewelry in the kitchen and would've loved for him to remove it.. especially her big tikka that covers her entire face.. She looks like a kid dressed up for some school event.. πŸ˜³

@red: πŸ˜† Haaye that's some dialogue your friend has been inspired to drink tea. β˜ΊοΈ

@green: Yeah.. that apology accepted was too good a moment and Anu aced it.. πŸ˜³ waiting for the romantic Anu to kick in and Pre enjoying and reciprocating those moments in her own ways.. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow pp
this epi reach my fav list 
i loved the epi 
scene of the day tea making 
Push-pull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reeyacute

Thank u for coming back

I new people enjoy conversation over a cup of tea...but making tea is much more beautiful here. πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear.. Anu-Pre keeps me connected and love to share some words for them.. πŸ˜³
Yeah the chai scene is pure bliss to watch.. 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Beautiful post like always.⭐️

After sooo long we got such a positive epi..loved it. 
Specially our cuties AnuPre..  they prove even without any girna parna..only a discussion over cup of tea can make a scene dreamy enough! 

SidVani should become a couple while match making Anupre πŸ˜›

Would love to see more cute AnuPre moments now..after all Anu baba gets a treat in disguise of Pre in his house for the whole time 
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PP well done! Loved ur write up as well as the episode.
What a telepathic connections they have . Apologize scene and their time before sleep .
Very matching matching 😳
All went to change , but Pre waited to make tea for her best friend   πŸ˜‰ 😳.
Slowly they r getting closer . Double SS ( Sid and Shivani) can be another cute couple who could help our AnuPre in the future.
Naveen and Mad woman finally gone [:D/]
My favorite scene after tea making of Anu Pre was How Moloy looked at Mohini and said he will talk to her later πŸ˜† . Mohini's face 🀣