Did they edit that scene ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The scene where Anu lay her on bed and cares her after chloroform ?😕there were only prerna's flashback how anu sedated her ?
I think they edit lots of scenes.

In the SBS segment they showed Shivi clearly tell Anu that Prerna loves him. And yet not only did they not show that but the story now is definitely not going in that direction. It seems to be heading towards Prerna preparing to tell Anurag about her feelings and then getting to know about Komolika.
[QUOTE=UKGirl22]I think they edit lots of scenes.

In the SBS segment they showed Shivi clearly tell Anu that Prerna loves him. And yet not only did they not show that but the story now is definitely not going in that direction. It seems to be heading towards Prerna preparing to tell Anurag about her feelings and then getting to know about Komolika.[/QUO
Like kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi???
[QUOTE=luvmayurarti] Yeah because  there is a lot  of similarity  between  Anupre  and Devakhsi tracks. 
Mama's boy .  Girl falling  in love  and realising  first 
But the only  sad dissimilarity is that the other girl of the boy's life  Komo won't  go any where.. 

I don't  get it Anupre scenes are the most loved scenes...  Why this stupid  editors  edit them..😡
editors should show max romantic scenes..