Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE Updates 20 Dec 2018

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

As Asmita is recovering from her fainting spell Moushumi taunts Asmita ...for spenging night alone with Shaan, for faking her fainting spell , for refusing tea in spite of catching cold .
Shaan is furious too and lashes out at bua ji . Paromita too questions Shaan , he walks out furious mood . 
Daadi bua supports Asmita n Shaan , scolds Moushumi.

Nivi is taunted by their guests n they leave lAsmita then says all of they were narrow minded , moushumi says there could ne no smoke without fire.

Hridoy tells miushumi n maa to stop questioning his mangetar. When he hsd no problem who were they to question her ??
Daadi bua suggests theu return . Asmita to wants to go back .
She declines hridoy's help .

Paromits returns home n tells beauty mom that shaan was disinterested in her n was always close tk Asmita .
That hridoy was better than shaan . He wonders if she would be better off marrying hridoy instead . Beauty slaps paro for diverting from her aim of marrying Shaan whonwas the heir of Majumdar properties .
Hridoy was a cripple . 

Asmita is heart broek as she walks back home .she seeks help from kali ma at a temple on the way . She wants to fine a way out of her dilemma of chosing between hurting Hridoy or her marrying beloved Shaan .

She notices a guy from Nivedita's bevy of servants  offering miney to another disguised man . Asmita feels she could get to know about Arindam majumdar from this guy . She smears kumkum on her face n follwos disguised man . But to her surprise he escapes . But soon Asmita nabs him n confronts him ...she forces him to reveal who was giving him money, where was arindam mojumdar .After lots of threatening by Asmita n torturing n arm twisting he reveals both beauty n Nivedita were paying him tk keep Arindam kidnapped .  

Precap 
Shaan declares that being the eldest son of the majumdar family he announces that his wedding to paro m Hridoy's wedding to Asmita will tKe place next week 
Daadi bua is shocked but Hridoy is thrilled 

Asmita in police uniform arrives n fires at nivedita . All are shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by riti4u

Thank for sharing 😊

Loved Today's confrontations between all the various people 
Moushumi n nivi are true vamps ..beauty is better than them  ... I mean not as bad 
Thanks for the update, suta...
I liked Paro's dialogue today to break Ridhoy and Asmita marriage and she marries Ridhoy... I hope this to happen...
Hey Suta, I've seen you in IB forum, glad to see you here. 
Originally posted by tranquilmelody

Hey Suta, I've seen you in IB forum, glad to see you here. 

Glad to see you too .. am updating in 5-6 forums .
Then you must be in college I guess!