•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The actor playing Sid (who is also a Sid in real life 😆 ) posted a picture maybe a few days ago to show that he was back. Parth was already out of his wedding gear and wearing a brown shirt while having lunch. (Memad, you probably have that photo) Seeing Prerna in her blue Kurta today filming with Shivani made me realise that it was her sitting next to them. I'm pretty sure that was a few days ago.

I don't get how they films these scenes - so back and forth. Or have they been banking episodes so that actors can take holidays?
may be u r right
eri defo take  break in chrismas
yes they bank episodes
Parth was on break to Banglore, when he was back Eri went on break for her bro's wedding...they had to bank...

since other actors get paid per day, they schedule in such a way that they shoot other actors' scenes of 3-4 days at a stretch in a day or two...

AnuPre/ PaRica have maximum screen space and have to shoot everyday...
If u see 50 episode celebration offscreen video, only PaRica were there in their haldi costumes. 
While in the actual episode, the whole Sharma-Basus were there but not during cake cutting...bcoz the scenes with other ppl were done n only AnuPre's left..