prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A thing which drew my attention

post leap mauli = pre leap kunal 
( in terms of getting jealous and trying to avoid her feelings)
i never understood how kunal was jealous seeing nandini dancing with some random guy and i dont understand why mauli is jealous today.. 

he tried to avoid his feelings but failed. i dont want mauli to fail..

post leap kunal = pre leap nandini ( in terms of sacrificing nature and good traits) 

nandini tried hard to avoid kunal , sacrificed her love for zillion times but ended up with him only.. kunal is doing the same for mauli's sake.. lets see if will end up with mauli or not..

only nandini was perfect as a wife material and now kunal is the only dad material (as its look likes.. )

ishaan = pre leap mauli ( in terms of trusting  and loving their loved ones and juggling between suni sunai batein and own trust) 

mauli had immense faith in kunal nandini. they ditched her.. badly!! 
ishaan trusts mauli . yes, i know if she chooses to backout then its OKAY and we can not call it ditching. but she should stop in time.. 
also both went through some gyaan . mauli was told by several people that there is something wrong but she let her trust win. and i am super proud of it.. its not turning a blind eye to things. kunal and nandini were not such people.. as she told kunal "tumpe bharosa nhi krti to kispe karti" and ishaan did the same by trusting mauli who was alone with kunal in the camp as mauli is not such person..

Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice observation.
Agree about jealousy thing I don't understand it.

Mauli has to control her feelings she can't fail like Kunal and i trust her.

If mauli breaks engagement it should be done soon.If she does just before the wedding it gonna hurt ishan badly.It should be done before things get messy.
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree..I too felt the same few times.evn they had shown Mauli realising this..whr she was on call wid dida..but I can see she is failing..dadi said she had realised her mistake at the ryt time l.I hope she stops before things get out of hands..
I was a bit scared abt the trust Ishaan has on mauli..and this girl doesn't let anyone near her zone.
Edited by jacknjill03 - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

Nice observation.

Agree about jealousy thing I don't understand it.

Mauli has to control her feelings she can't fail like Kunal and i trust her.

If mauli breaks engagement it should be done soon.If she does just before the wedding it gonna hurt ishan badly.It should be done before things get messy.

yes. i dont want a cliched dard bhara end.. i can go with a cliched happy end but not like ja mauli jee le apni zindagi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

as we all know ishaan he can say that. but the point is mishti is also involved and ishTi is love.. so mauli should think about both ishaan and mishti.. 
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Those are some really neat and insightful observations, PW. I have kind of braced myself for the disappointments that the writers/makers are going to throw at me 😆 Nothing and I mean nothing is going as it should have gone post leap. They are going circles now. I just hope Mauli has it in her to see the bigger picture, gather herself and stop fighting for things she has no control over - in this case her feelings for Kunal. Free Ishaan(however heartbreaking it might be for me 🥺 😆 ). Don't take this to the altar! That man loves and trusts you blindly.. sad that you can't see or rather don't want to see past your ex!
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacknjill03

Agree..I too felt the same few times.evn they had shown Mauli realising this..whr she was on call wid dida..but I can see she is failing..dadi said she had realised her mistake at the ryt time l.I hope she stops before things get out of hands..
I was a bit scared abt the trust Ishaan has on mauli..and this girl doesn't let anyone near her zone.

yup.. mauli is in her "trying" phase.
she is mauli. she has surprised us many times. but yes these days writers are surprising us.. ðŸ˜†
i don't want juzzbaat excuse this time.. that was so lame. so so lame..

oh yes!! ishaan mauli is so alike.. both have immense trust and love in their hearts.
i am not scared for ishaan when it comes to breakup with mauli. have my reasons. will tell u some day. hehe.. ohh jacky i remember u.. ðŸ˜›
but i am too scared for IshTi.. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

yes. i dont want a cliched dard bhara end.. i can go with a cliched happy end but not like ja mauli jee le apni zindagi  😆😆

as we all know ishaan he can say that. but the point is mishti is also involved and ishTi is love.. so mauli should think about both ishaan and mishti.. 

Ishti should not be broken chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.Can't see that.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...i have observe this myself too but i did not muster courage to post it...though i could see that mauli is failing miserably but situations pulls her back to reality...i am sure she will take the right decisions...whatever decision she takes...ishaan will respect it...
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sancheeta

Those are some really neat and insightful observations, PW. I have kind of braced myself for the disappointments that the writers/makers are going to throw at me 😆 Nothing and I mean nothing is going as it should have gone post leap. They are going circles now. I just hope Mauli has it in her to see the bigger picture, gather herself and stop fighting for things she has no control over - in this case her feelings for Kunal. Free Ishaan(however heartbreaking it might be for me 🥺 😆 ). Don't take this to the altar! That man loves and trusts you blindly.. sad that you can't see or rather don't want to see past your ex!

hey sanchi.. i was reading ur posts today.
 wanted to quote but was busy.. we have very similar thoughts. hehe.
and yes there are more observations but i don't to get into those right now.. have kept those for future. 
ummm i guess the steps they are takimg are fine. as in mauli confessing her feelings to dida but the ways they are trying to keep janta hooked up are bad.. camp track, jealousy track
.if these are click baits then also these are not good.. now ishaan's mother is also there. there is a new mature angle .. the real angle i guess.
now mauli should be clear if she is putting all these efforts and even ishaan is putting all these efforts then she shouldnt be ditching him after taking him to the altar..
and its not 90's era where people will be happy with this end.. ðŸ˜†

i still feel steps are fine. but the ways are really bad.. click baits.. 
and dont worry u will get over it..
its a show ..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
mauli is a person who doesn't break promise...the women who is still loyal to her wedding vows even after betrayal..the women went to take care of pari due to one promise of her best friend...she will never break promise given to ishaan...whether she loves him or not...she never breaks promises...yes she fighting her feelings for kunu...its breaking her...shattering her...weakening her but at the same she is a epitome of strength who knows to deal with situations...i have my trust on her...