Only thing Missing in kunal..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
A super hero outfit..  😆😆😆
May be they could add a cape to his Aladdin outfit.. 

Or just make him wear the under wear outside like superman..

Cos writers have literally made him into a divine super unrealistic human..
Edited by Mumoos - 5 years ago
Every time my jihu watches him he says "aisi keya khaas baat hai in Kunal?"😆
Yes I agree too. Kunal needs to wear something like that. "Main toh Superman wala"..."Or I am tooo sexy" kind of outfit. 😆
I had made a poll here long time ago and asked singles..."Do they want to marry a guy like Kunal?" The answer was only "No". Not a single wanted to marry this jerk.
This serial is unbelievably unrealistic. No girl likes a jerk like Kunal after all these. 
Originally posted by jhalak7

Every time my jihu watches him he says "aisi keya khaas baat hai in Kunal?" 😆
Yes I agree too. Kunal needs to wear something like that. "Main toh Superman wala"..."Or I am tooo sexy" kind of outfit. 😆
I had made a poll here long time ago and asked singles..."Do they want to marry a guy like Kunal?" The answer was only "No". Not a single wanted to marry this jerk.
This serial is unbelievably unrealistic. No girl likes a jerk like Kunal after all these. 

thats why its a fictional...
infact noone wants hubbies like kunal...manhandling male leads of gul n ekta...its all unrealistic n pure entertainment purpose...thats why its a fictional show
even the actors playing the characters finding it weird...why put in so much logic in it...just enjoy the show...whatever they shove and can't take the crap they are showing...just quit...thats what i do...currently its bearable for me...if i can't bear anymore...i will quit
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

thats why its a fictional...
infact noone wants hubbies like kunal...manhandling male leads of gul n ekta...its all unrealistic n pure entertainment purpose...thats why its a fictional show
even the actors playing the characters finding it weird...why put in so much logic in it...just enjoy the show...whatever they shove and can't take the crap they are showing...just quit...thats what i do...currently its bearable for me...if i can't bear anymore...i will quit

I've quit long ago. 😆 I watch only one show in Colors...Big Boss. At present watching Sitara as it is a fantasy and I hope no EMA or Saas Bahu Jhagra will be there. The problem is Silsila comes in between these two shows and sometimes I don't find my remote ... that is why sometimes I have to watch this serial and whenever I see that bechari besahara ladki ...Mauli...I just can't tolerate. I just pray that they send this serial to some other time...may be after Ishq mein mar jawa...EMA shows should stay together.
The show should be named as Silsila badalte kunal ka.
Whatever he does he is right. They wanted to whitewash Nandini it backfired. They wanted to whitewash Kunal (no fault of mine) mera pyar sahi tha, mishti ke bare mein pata nehi tha. Now it is coming to mera bhi thoda bahut galti thi. Kunal ka fault nehi hein. Look at Mauli - phir bhi mein tumse pyar karti huin. Lath kha kha ke adat par gayi.
Kunal ke liye Mauli is on alter - I am like Mishti I hate Mauli and Kuanl.