|Adaa Khan/Sitara Appreciation Thread| #1 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Then i saw her in Naagin 1 and i loved her more as a naagin then lead naagin and was always praying to not make her negative but makers were hell bent to make Shesha negative i hated them for it.I did not watch the 2nd naagin for obvious reason.
By seeing the promos of sitara i never thought she would be plating the lead and even after for some time i could not recognise her as she lost souch weight and looked different but now she is looking like the old Adaa and am liking her as Sitara.The perfect casting for the role as her character has a probability to become negative and Adaa can manage to look positive as well as negative so perfectly.
Originally posted by Majaan

Then i saw her in Naagin 1 and i loved her more as a naagin then lead naagin and was always praying to not make her negative but makers were hell bent to make Shesha negative i hated them for it.I did not watch the 2nd naagin for obvious reason.

SAME. I loved her more than Mouni. And didn't watch the second season because she wasn't there ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by astha36

SAME. I loved her more than Mouni. And didn't watch the second season because she wasn't there  😭
Yes Adaa has such charm in her personality that she can take the limelight away from the main lead or at least left her presence marked strongly in viewers mind.
I used to watch  behenen and Aakashi was my favorite character in that show. 
Originally posted by manissha

I used to watch  behenen and Aakashi was my favorite character in that show. 
Waaaw..Same here..I loved Akashi for her realistic character.Not tyag ki murti type but sesible,bold,frank unlike her elder sisters.
Posted: 4 years ago
She is doing excellent job as Sitara. Initially I didn't like her pair with Arhaan but now I like  them.