Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 12

Posted: 4 years ago
No, not resolved. And it is not clear what needs to be done so that the actor has a high rating.

Beautiful chapter Neha. I was occupied with personal life so I missed this update. The update was 👌🏻 They both are deeply in love. Pooja is so sweet. I hope she gets all deserved happiness. I like their small fights and with your pictures and GIFs, you made their little fight also beautiful. The whole chapter is nice and the getting ready process, it happens in most people’s life like you said😂 Thanks for nice update Neha.

Originally posted by binc0802

Beautiful chapter Neha. I was occupied with personal life so I missed this update. The update was 👌🏻 They both are deeply in love. Pooja is so sweet. I hope she gets all deserved happiness. I like their small fights and with your pictures and GIFs, you made their little fight also beautiful. The whole chapter is nice and the getting ready process, it happens in most people’s life like you said😂 Thanks for nice update Neha.

Thanks So Much Hima. When there is dearth of like hits, your comment feels like an oasis!😃.......Pooja's story will develop now...... it will be another beautiful love story but not easy. keep reading..... don't leave me halfway, dear!❤️

After 50th Chapter, now the season 2 starts. For people tracking the story, it's like book 2 of the novel. In my heart it's season 2 of the show, as the story comes alive in my heart with the show dialogues, the references and the matching pics.

All Chapters translated In English and collated. Do not miss. Enjoy the enhanced experience with reference videos.

Chapter 51 updated in new thread

Thank you Neha) I always miss Adni

Originally posted by AnnDan

Thank you Neha) I always miss Adni

The same here, Ann! Before reading your comment, just a minute back, I said the same on another thread.

Barun and Shivani were great together..... Most importantly, Barun gave this show his more than hundred percent! He had lots of expectations tied to this shows success.

It's perhaps because of that...... even today, I want to take this story ahead..... live and relive IPK3!

This story will make us adore Advay.

The man has emerged through so many different colours!

Do enjoy each! Live and relive IPKKND3 The Untold Saga.

When he explained his show actions about Sasha to Chandni.....

Whatever I did then wasn't because of what I felt for Sasha;   but it was because of what I did not want myself to feel about you...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144378014?tid=4905329

When he explained his ways to Chandni

Memories needed to be forgotten stirred inside of me, something unwelcome and unmistakable!...I wanted to blot out the memories; I wanted to hate you with my whole and soul... 

But, refusing to accept those memories, didn't resolve the sensations that plagued me, that dogged me...I wanted you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146258412?tid=4948690

When he is wise explaining Krishna's ways to her when he creates destruction

Life is neither simple nor innocent like how you think...Destruction is part of life...Why are you so averse to it? 

Did Krishna not do destruction in Mahabharat... Have you not imbibed his Geeta philosophy to do what is right, what is required at the moment!

When he is so compassionate with her; yet wants her to accept that they two are enough; even if they don't get a child

"You had asked me a question that day, Chandu. I wish I had all the answers... but I don't!  And for me, I am not concerned about our answer to such question...it's our working together to search the answer... for me, It's not about the end, it's about the journey.

Chandni, our love is going to be the stuff of legends..". He urged. He wanted her to accept that their love would be enough for them to live.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149623610?tid=5056647

The way he urged her to come to terms with his illness

"God isn't hovering above us waiting to punish us. Remember Chandu, in life nothing is certain.

Life cannot be trusted. Death is the only ultimate truth.

Life is beautiful because we all know someday there is going to be death. And death coming as Kaal to us is beautiful because without it just continued living would make life drudgery."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149866586?tid=5056647

And now in this latest scene, the same things which are reflecting in her mind; are reflecting in his mind.....She wants the blessing that is a gift of rain..... He thinks of her as the blessing same as the gift of rain.

When she tells him her dream, her desire; he understands the fragility; he understands that the dream makes her eyes sparkle. And then.... he does not counter her; neither does he console her......no other words..... just his acceptance and acknowledgement

"yes, My Love"

Absolute beauty in a moment..... in our beloved couple!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

My GoD! 50 chapters!!! I still can't believe it!

This story started way back exactly where the show closed..... It takes the journey ahead....... Advay's true revenge......So Here Advay is like Arnav, having known his foe separate from his love but still carrying the same anger inside.

The story closes a lot of loops left open in the show with logical explanation for each twist and then opens further loops for the story to move ahead making justice to all characters.

Hope the journey till now has been complete enjoyable experience replete with fitting screen shots of expressions, songs and Barun's own dialogues used in various shows.

Came across a Rapid fire Video Of Barun amongst the huge collections of Barun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svo9nMMFZ3E

The Video brought two songs to my notice.

"Hum Na SamJhe The" from the film Gardish. The film is pretty old and perhaps lost in Bollywood frenzy of Superstars. The song is relatively not hummed but the verse is a beauty.

The picturisation shows the relation between a loving yet strict disciplinarian father and a hard working son. Amrish Puri's expressions are Captivating. His eyes are God Gifted. Always admired his acts. May he rest in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoJXok3TEzw

I wondered about Barun liking this song as his all time favourite . But then smiled with the thought that Barun many times gives the credit to his father, saying "whatever I am today, it's largely due to my father and the way I was raised." 

And the verse has a deep seated meaning, the kind that would appeal to Barun's heart.

So does the song trigger memories of his own childhood or youth in Barun's mind? (The movie was released when he was 9 years old.)

Hum na samjhe the baat itni si   

I couldn't understand this simple thing

Khwaab sheese ke duniya pathar ki

That dreams are made of glass and the world of stones

Aarzu humne ki toh hum paaye

I attained when I desired for something

Roshni saath layi thi saaye

Light had brought shadows along with it

Saaye gehre the roshni halkiThe 

shadows were dark and the light was low

Sirf veerani sirf tanhayi

There was just loneliness and desolation

Zindagi humko yeh kahan layi

Where has life brought me

Kho gayi humse raah manzil ki

I've lost the path to my destination

Kya koi bechain kya koi baante

What can one share when they're restless

Apne daaman mein sirf hai kaante

I only have thorns on my side
Aur dukane hai sirf phoolon ki

And there are shops of flowers

Khwaab sheese ke duniya pathar ki

That dreams are made of glass and the world of stones

P.S.Posting it here, because even Advay holds his father very high in his mind! Wish I could write a good scene where the song would fit in Background.

The other song"Blaze of Glory" by Bon Jovi deserves another post. Someday later maybe.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago