Akshan SS:--"My puppy love" chapter 1 updated {1st FEB}

Posted: 5 years ago

Prologue (promo)

It was a beautiful summer morning. Yellow flowers of friendship were blooming everywhere. Everyone was happy about being selected for best engineering college of Hyderabad. It was our first year of college. Everyone was passionate about their career including me. It was a fine day to pursue what I always wanted to pursue I was hoping to find some C++ books so I went to library. I found 3-4 books and was way back to my dorm. The floor was wet and I lost my balance. I thought I was going to crack some of my bones but instead I found myself in his strong arms. It was mesmerizing...I always thought these kinds of things were bound to happen in movies. He helped me get up and picked my shattered books. He smiled at me and went on his way. My heart skipped a beat...was it my first love???

I never wanted to get admission in engineering college and here I was lost in my college corridor I was passing through a room when I heard someone humming. The voice was so mesmerizing that I couldn't control myself and peeped inside the room. The room was filled with hazy sunlight. A girl was sitting on the last desk of it wearing headphones. Her hair was covering her face. She pinned her hair at the back of her earlobe and faced towards the window. She was shining in that hazy sunlight... I saw her reflection in the mirror...her eyes were sparkling. The corner of her lips curved and lifted upwards. My heart skipped a beat... was it my first love???

Everyone around me says I am a prodigy. They admire me but none of them love me. They claim to be my friend but the jealousy in their eyes speaks the truth. They always approached to me for their sake. It was a fine night...the stars were shining bright above when I met her. I have seen her many times but never noticed her... until the moment she saved my life. She was the only one whose eyes and heart were in sync. She was introduced to me as someone else's girlfriend but why do I feel that my heart skipped a beat when she smiled at me... was it my first love???

Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
Hey guys finally was able to post this much😆 1st chapter is in progress but don't know when I will be able to post it😊 it will be slow... very slow updates😛 anyone who wants pm can like this post I will pm them when I update😆 all your views and opinions are welcome😳 but please do share your support😳

Contents
1.) Prologue    pg.1

My puppy(innocent)  love

CHAPTER 1

{Is it that obvious}

A simple girl in black jeans and red colour top was sitting in the rightmost corner of room going through her books and sighing by herself when the professor entered. Her eyes looked puffy and her hair was a complete mess. It was a class of 2nd year students of BTech. Professor Agnihotri was a man in mid 40s with a fair experience in this field.

"Good morning guys... finally you guys are 2nd year students" professor Agnihotri said greeting everyone with a sly smile "I am sure you guys know what's my nickname...if not then let me tell you it's ticking time-bomb. I am sure you guys know what that means. Now let's start with you guys introducing yourself." Professor Agnihotri was about to reach for his chair when someone knocked on the door. Professor Agnihotri turned towards the door and with a pleasant smile said " Oh! Our college hero is here" the guy standing on the door was left speechless he murmured softly to himself pointing fingers at himself "who??? Me??? A hero???" before he could say anything something a guy emerged from behind and said to him "not you idiot! he is talking about me" and walked forward inside the class. The guy was wearing a black denim and a blue shirt which suited his fair complexion and body build-up. His sports shoes were branded and his hair was perfectly settled with gel. His sharp eyes were perfect to give chills to everyone present in the class.

"Let me introduce him to you guys he has won the best budding entrepreneurs award with his new app. I want you guys to be at least 50% like Akshay. Now Akshay you can sit down" professor said and moved towards the other guy "hey there let's start with you... introduce yourself" professor Agnihotri said pointing to the other guy. The guy was wearing blue denim and black t-shirt. He has fair complexion and his eyes were mischievous...he grinned to himself and said " Hi sir...I am Akshat and I don't like your idea of us being like Akshay...just imagine sir if everyone present here became like him...to aap yaha kya karenge sir??? "The whole class roared with his comment "you..." Mr. Agnihotri was going to say something but he was interrupted by akshat "sorry...sorry sir kuch jyada bol Gaya...Mai baith jata hu" and ran towards the desk farthest from lecturer.

After running he sat on the rightmost desk where a girl was already sitting and going through her books. After introduction he realised something and started checking the girl from top to bottom... she was a girl with fair complexion and 5'4'' height her hair was a mess as if she had just walked here from her dorm right away after waking up... waking up her eyes were swelled as if she had missed some of her good night sleep even her Harry Potter glasses couldn't hide her black eyes...after thinking some time he said " Hey I am akshat..." before he could complete his sentence he heard "shhh...let me listen to lecture" the girl said shushing him "you like him... don't you" akshat said looking towards the first desk. The girl turned towards akshat and said "what me...no no that's not right" the girl said being cautious of every word she was saying akshat was looking right into her eyes " IS IT, THAT OBVIOUS" the girl said as her brows were getting tensed "yes, it is.. "akshat said with a plain face " your face speaks much better than you...as well as you have been staring at him right at the moment the class started" akshat was grinning hard seeing her tense expression then he said "will you help me in this subject... I barely managed to pass last year "akshat said when the girl hinted him with her eyes that the lecturer saw them talking and hinted him to continue their talk after the lecture ends. After the lecture ended she packed her bag and was getting ready to escape from him when he blocked her and said "please...Tanvi" akshat said making a puppy face "no... mujhe ye sab nahi aata...let me go" Tanvi said trying to run away "but you wear glasses...you look the most responsible here" akshat said "what...what kind of logic is this...if I am wearing glasses I am responsible" Tanvi said sarcastically when a girl came and said " Congrats Tanvi you topped again" Tanvi smiled at her and the girl left. " See I told you... akshat said with a face YOU-GOT-CAUGHT Tanvi started walking from there and akshat followed him side by side "ok...ok let's not talk about studies...how about we talk about Akshay...you like him...like seriously...he is one guy in the world who is out of reach for us normal people...I heard there is also a fan club of him created by some idiot girls of our college" akshat said showing her his mobile "I know about that group...but it's idiotic so passed it" tanvi said and stopped in the middle "I know what you are trying to say...but I don't know what to do... tanvi said "hey! What are you saying let's go and talk somewhere else...how about cafeteria" akshat said and both of them went to cafeteria and grabbed the corner spot. "So you like him...like him to that extent you haven't missed any of his football game as well as you attend every single class just because he could show up anytime" akshat said after hearing her side of story " is it not normal...have I gone insane" Tanvi said burying his face with her hands "yes...you have" akshat said laughing hard and then passed his mobile to her to show something "hey watch this" akshat said "hmm... Tanvi opened her eyes and screamed "who is it...is this me" Tanvi said terrified "yes it's you" akshat said taking his mobile back.."by the way...why are you looking like this today" akshat said "actually I am working on a new program right now and couldn't get proper sleep last night" Tanvi said "what and you still came today just to see him" akshat said amused "hey...if you like him that much why don't you tell him" akshat said "well...you know I tried my best but whenever I am with him I don't know why but it's only nonsense which comes out of my mouth" Tanvi said and twitched her glasses "well...I completely understand your situation... don't worry I will help you" akshat said with a proud face forwarding his hands for handshake when a girl came and started talking "tu yaha hai...aur Mai kab se tujhe dhoond Rahi thi "the girl said pulled Tanvi which made her lose her balance on the chair and she stood up. "Kya hai Durga Abhi Mai gir jati to "guddan said " accha madam...for your kind information we are getting late for our next class" Durga said "are baap re... Gupta sir ki class hai na chal bhag jaldi" Tanvi said and grabbed her things "akshat... sorry I can't help you with anything and I don't need your help either so don't bother me again "Tanvi said "guddan kya kar rahi hai" Durga said "nothing... let's go guddan said and both of them ran from there " guddan... "akshat sighed to himself murmuring something.

Next day guddan was sitting in his class going through her notes there was still some time left before the professor enters the class so all the students where already present there when someone tapped on her desk guddan lifted her face and saw the person standing there...she stood up in shock...it was Akshay " Do you mind if I sit here" Akshay said and smiled guddan was so much enchanted seeing Akshay the first thing in the morning that she was staring at him non-stop without saying anything guddan could imagine guitars playing all around her singing * aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adayein hain* seeing her not responding he waved his hand in front of her face which brought back guddan to reality "huhh... you want to sit here of course let me pack my things" guddan said collecting her things " you don't need to move from here the class is already filled...just give me some space in the corner "Akshay said guddan gave her space and akshay moved to corner. The whole class was watching this with their mouths wide-open wondering what was the situation there as Akshay never sat with a girl before. Guddan was also puzzled with his behaviour. Her heart was beating so loudly that she could hear them in rhythm. She was stealing glances at him pretending to read her notes very seriously. The class started after giving their attendance Akshay picked the most heavy book guddan had and made it his pillow. Seeing him sleep guddan understood why he wanted to sit on the last desk today. Guddan was stealing glances every now and then of Akshay when their professor saw her " Tanvi what's wrong? Is your partner sleeping" professor said and started to move towards their desk. Seeing professor coming to them she pinched Akshay and passed her notes to him. Akshay woke up in a jolt and saw her notes. Tanvi hinted him with her eyes that the professor was coming " Akshay were you sleeping?" professor said " no sir, I was reading previous notes" Akshay said with full confidence "ok! Very good Akshay you should catch up with your studies also "professor said went back and both of them relaxed the class ended after a while but guddan still couldn't get a hold on herself instead of packing her things she was lost in her world when Akshay said "move" hearing his voice he got back into reality and moved " by the way... thanks" Akshay said and went ahead. Guddan couldn't believe her eyes was she listening things Akshay said thanks to him. Her face was as red as tomato when akshat came " mmm...hmmm kya baat hai yaar aaj to tumne chauka hi mar dia..." akshat said clapping " waise ye lal tamatar kaha se mile tumhe" akshat said "lal tamatar... guddan "couldn't understand what he was trying to say " lal tamatar...pr mere pass koi tamatar nai hai" guddan said " hai na... tumhare Gaal" akshat said laughing hard " shut up... "guddan pushed akshat aside and went ahead "are suno to guddan" akshat said "who said you can call me guddan mujhe guddan sirf mere dost Kah ke bulate hai "guddan said and left from there.

Akshay Malhotra sat with a girl for first time and even said thank you to her the news spread across the college like fire in the jungle. Next day when guddan reached college she could sense something was off with the atmosphere... after first lecture she realised what has happened when she happened to hear girls talking behind her back in the washroom. Guddan was walking downstairs when someone pulled her back. She was taken aback for a moment then she saw college diva as well as her senior girls standing there. " Oye! Pagal ho kya tumlog mai gir jati to" guddan said as she was balancing herself...now she was standing facing her back to the stairs " pagal hum nahi tum ho hai ho... how dare you try to get close to Akshay" a girl wearing red dress said " OOO...to isiliye tumlog yaha aayi ho" guddan said " ab kya kar sakte hai...Mai hu hi itni lucky" guddan said praising her luck when the diva said " let's go girl iss bhenji se baat karke koi fayada nahi hai...ar mujhe mere Akshay pe poora bharosa hai... I know his taste" she said smirking " OOO madam bhenji kisko bola tumne bhenji hogi tum...ar ye jo tumhari titliya hai" guddan said with a GET-LOST-FROM-HERE face "just shut up have you seen your face in mirror here let me help you" she handled her a pocket mirror " ye pocket mirror na tum aapne paas rakho warna makeup karte hue aapne iss bandariya jaise shakal hai na wo...ar bigad jayegi" that girl became furious listening to guddan's word she pretended to take mirror back and pushed guddan slightly just enough to lose her balance... guddan was about to fall backwards when someone holded her hand pulled her back. Guddan saw it was akshat " Tanvi tum thik to ho" akshat said " hmm.. I am okay "guddan replied " OOO my darling Sheena what do you think...ye college tumhare baap ka hai...jisko chahe usko dhakka de dogi "akshat said staring at Sheena with murderous looks in his eyes " kya akshat ab iss behenji ke liye tum humse ladoge" Sheena said as if she was playing around " ar haa sahi kaha tumne ye college mere baap ka hi hai" Sheena said sarcastically " hmmm... but if this video gets leaked out not even your dad can save you" akshat said showing her the recording of how she tried to push guddan of the stairs " Akshat...you "Sheena said furiously " OOO madam ho gaya tumhara ab niklo yaha se" guddan said cutting her in between " yea yea I am going but don't you dare cross your path again with me" Sheena said " well we will see" guddan said and left holding akshat's hand. " Akshat...why did you interfere I could have handled it well" guddan said " ha ha wo to dikh hi raha tha" akshat replied " accha you are really alright na Tanvi "akshat said looking really worried "hmmm I am alright guddan said assuring him " waise my friends call me guddan" guddan said and forwarded her hand " friends "akshat forwarded his hand and they both shook their hands " yes guddan ji" akshat said and smiled.

Awesome prologue 
Love it
Update soon
Plz pm me 
yahaan bhi engineering😭😭 Well I wanted to know ki iss story main Is guddan Akshat's first love?
Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome prologue 
Love it
Update soon
Plz pm me 
Thanks for commenting and showing me that it was worth it!!!😳

Will update 1st chapter in 2-3days😳

I buddy you...will send you pm😳
Originally posted by Gayatri9

yahaan bhi engineering 😭😭 Well I wanted to know ki iss story main Is guddan Akshat's first love?
Well can't tell you about it right know...😛 wait for 2-3 days 1st chapter will ease some of your curiosity😉

Thanks for supporting😳
Originally posted by Summerlight

Awesome prologue
Thanks for supporting😳
Okay! So both Akshat and Guddan have become a victim of the disease called love 😉😆

Love at 1st sight for both ! 
Nice concept 

Update soonish 
Lovely prolouge
Just wanna know that antara character is here or not
Love at first sight
Nice concept😛