Wow cv who have succeeded their mission

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have stopped to watch funny episode..I know very well that Kunal will turn ultimate gentleman
&mauli will prove that her true love is Kunal 🤢 so finally cheater kunal and shameless mauli will end up together..cv is really great
They have completely succeeded that kunal is best man 🤢 no mauli still pinning with him. So finally they will be great couple.and will be happy with their daughter ..and Ishaan would leave with his mom after all dialogues with mishti &mauli so wow cv ..u are doing great job 👏😡Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Let wait and see what will happen.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly the way mauli is behaving.. she deserves kunal.. and not ishaan...
Empress_Boa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish I had a power of going in to the screen, so I can slap some sense out in Mauli. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Empress_Boa

I wish I had a power of going in to the screen, so I can slap some sense out in Mauli. 

🤣
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mumoos

Honestly the way mauli is behaving.. she deserves kunal.. and not ishaan...

I think one nandini was not enough. Mauli can get her precious Kunal back ...but for how long...he got tired of her and threw her away like trash for nandu,.niw that he's lonely ..he'll probably take her back..probably as it's a tv serial they'll show Kunal loving Mauli for the rest of their lives ,..but realistically speaking if they were real characters they would never get a happy ending. If Mauli couldn't  satisfy Kunal the first time around there's no way she is going to keep him ..he'll leave her As soon as he funds someone he desires more ,..that's what happens in real lives, men like Kunal can't be satisfied by one woman.. 😆 Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think cvs r just creating drama but finally mauli will marry to ishaan

aur waise bhi Kunal kabhi mauli se shaadi nahi karna    chahega because agar Kunal ne mauli se. remarriage ki to agar pari ko pata chal gaya ki ki Kunal ne pehlii biwi mauli ko dhokha Diya to Kunal ko yeh darr yeh hai ki agar pari ko Kunal ki first wife mauli ko dhokha de kar Nandini se shaadi ki to pata nahi pari Kunal ka kya haal karegi

is darr ki wajah se Kunal mauli se kabhi shaadi dobara nahi karega

kyonki Kunal nahi chahta ki pari ke saamne Kunal ka dhokha ka story saamne aaye

btw. kesari Nandan look promising.show to me