ManMohini

Finally open! A weird observation

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Annoys me that it took this long for this forum to be opened. 

Why do they keep showing scenes of jodha akbar for flashbacks that are meant to be related to ram's previous birth? ðŸĪŠ You clearly see jodha in so many of the flashbacks, and at one point we saw akbar clearly too. ðŸ˜† What on earth is this?  Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoisonedNotes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
And I thought I am the only one. Refrained from posting about that here thinking everyone will call me crazy.
Weird though.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ana..

And I thought I am the only one. Refrained from posting about that here thinking everyone will call me crazy.
Weird though.

You are not crazy! ðŸ˜† The makers are crazy. God knows what's going on in their mind. Ram is a reincarnation of some king from 16th century? ðŸ˜†
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I did not even realize that they were showing some random Jodha and Akbar scenes as the flashbacks which are supposed to be those of Ram's past life! Yeah, that is weird! I guess the writer could not come up with something more original. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually the reason is very simple and um.. very embarrassing . ðŸ˜† They've not yet shot the previous birth scenes , God knows the reason , may be budget or time constraint or sets and costumes for period drama ( as in 500 years back ) set in Rajputana has not been prepared as yet . 
But they've to show some thing for flashbacks , don't they since the entire premise of the story and Mohini's connection with Ram lies with their tie in the previous birth . So they can't omit out that part . That's why they're showing JA footage , thinking viewers are blind and dumb and they won'r recognize that these are taken form JA , when the truth is it is so glaringly obvious that even a child can detect it easily. I can even recognize each and every single clip from which episode which track they've been taken from. ðŸ˜† It looks very very odd.