Yeh Teri Galliyaan LIVE UPDATES 17Dec 2018

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Asmita Shaan rain romance , rain confession of Shaan .
He was about to reveal this to every one in his drunken state !!

He admits loving puchki . He confesses has feelings for her n admires her .
Shaan is drunk and Puchki manages to make him sit in the car . She drives him back to Majumdar mansion  . She manages to sneak him to hs room after making sure none were awake at that hour .

As she is tucking him into bed she is being watched secretly ...by daadi bua .
Shaan grabs her hand n pulls her back , she gets teary eyed as he  again expresses his love for her . She silences him saying she knew the moment she woke up he would forget all his confessions ..

Daadi bua  comes near sleeping Drunk Shaan n hears him muttering .."I love you puchki ..dont leave me n go away "
She realizes shaan loved Asmita !! 
This was complicated matter that Hridoy's mangetar loved Asmita ?.
She was happy and thinks she would encourage them .
She recollects how Asmita's palm  predicted she would marry Shaan . 

As Asmita leaves Nivedita confronts her. How come she was here at this hour when all were fast asleep ??

Daadi bua comes to Asmita's rescue and sends her away .

Later Shaan wakes up and is confused about what happened .

Precap 
Asmita leaves Majumdar  mansion wondering if She could get back with Shaan ?? Would Shaan  remember what he had confessed ?? Could two friends fal for eachother ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you very much for the update, suta...
This episode is full of ShaMita... AviShika nailed in this episode... Avinash cuteness and his confession was mind blowing... I loved when Puchki twisted his arm and said she will slap him... His reaction that time was woww!!!
Originally posted by sulaayini

Thank you very much for the update, suta...
This episode is full of ShaMita... AviShika nailed in this episode... Avinash cuteness and his confession was mind blowing... I loved when Puchki twisted his arm and said she will slap him... His reaction that time was woww!!!
Yes I loved the episode ..Beauty less, Chandaless, RM less, almost Nivi less too 
Loving Daadi .