Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
The guy is so damn upset...thinking so lowly about his fandom...i wish he understands out of those 5 %...the rest 95% loves  n adore him..his work..n his dedication!!.
Seeing Harshad,Rohit n Helly advicing him jus warmed my heart...Harshad was jus like a big bro in guiding him!!
Really negativity n bashing ruins ones peace...Ppl ..so called idiotic Fans shud learn to behave...seriously!!!

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I felt he was unusually quiet and very worried about something. In fact they had to pull him to center even then he didn't talk...and his comment about Fans not liking the negative role kind of shocked me...I really couldn't understand why he thought that way...and as far as getting bashed by people...no one is spared in the profession he is in..even the likes like SRK are also not spared...I guess he will get used to all this eventually...but when I saw him very quiet my heart literally went out to him...of course he is very young ,has lots to learn ...am sure he will over come all these with time...and the best part was the rest of the gang cheering him up ...I just loved that..
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess some bashers on insta and then toggle between 300k and 299k affected him hence that insta story. Literally kuchh gandi machhliyaan poore taalab ko ganda karti hain! 
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I felt he was unusually quiet and very worried about something. In fact they had to pull him to center even then he didn't talk...and his comment about Fans not liking the negative role kind of shocked me...I really couldn't understand why he thought that way...and as far as getting bashed by people...no one is spared in the profession he is in..even the likes like SRK are also not spared...I guess he will get used to all this eventually...but when I saw him very quiet my heart literally went out to him...of course he is very young ,has lots to learn ...am sure he will over come all these with time...and the best part was the rest of the gang cheering him up ...I just loved that..

U kno he posted his insta stry...tat ppl can unfollow him if thy hve a problm...tats the first thing he did in morning...n thn Eshas mom is getting a lot of bashing cos sge posted a puc with him n her daughter...im sure hes aware of all that tooo cos he is tagged...This is jus before the live!!
Now u must kno...since yest..n till today its getting continuous...how does 1 feel?!!...The hatred is pure malice ...the commnts r so juvenuile n pukeworthy...n eshas mom has also the worst comments...He was literally upset today in the intv...n tat was so clear on his face when he voiced wat his fans thinks about him!!

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is so upset .hut he has to get over it.Part of a public life.He is doing a grey shaded role in the movie.That's a surprise. But why is he thinking that fans don't love randeep and they will not like his role in the film.
DimaagKhiska thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He came live on Insta & he was damn upset...My poor boy feeling bad for him
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ross11

I guess some bashers on insta and then toggle between 300k and 299k affected him hence that insta story. Literally kuchh gandi machhliyaan poore taalab ko ganda karti hain! 

Can u believe it thy tagged Shashi Summit in Esha moms post n said replace him...n hes not our Sameer as he lost interest in Naina๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
N one even warned her mom to tell her daughter not to invade in our leads life...as thy mke a gud couple onscreen n offscreen...Thy used filthy language!!
DimaagKhiska thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by DimaagKhiska - 5 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

U kno he posted his insta stry...tat ppl can unfollow him if thy hve a problm...tats the first thing he did in morning...n thn Eshas mom is getting a lot of bashing cos sge posted a puc with him n her daughter...im sure hes aware of all that tooo cos he is tagged...This is jus before the live!!
Now u must kno...since yest..n till today its getting continuous...how does 1 feel?!!...The hatred is pure malice ...the commnts r so juvenuile n pukeworthy...n eshas mom has also the worst comments...He was literally upset today in the intv...n tat was so clear on his face when he voiced wat his fans thinks about him!!

So sad ...he needs to come out of this...no of followers on insta has got nothing to do with success or bank balance...he is a public figure...and these things are normal...but thing is he is so young and new to all this...I guess it will take time for him to get used to it.