Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rani M.FC #2 sig contest p. 3 Note p.70 - Page 43

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys!

welcum to all new members!

ok so we'll need a Rani FC #3 soon...who wants to post it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nailaqureshi

my name is sarah
i have not seen
play sum game

oops ...sorry sarah !!!  actually I can't be here for long ..so u all go ahead and play I'll join u guys soon !!!!!

Qeen bee Rocks!!!!

Can't wait for Tara rum pum and Laga chunri me daag  ðŸ˜ƒ!!!!!

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YA I watched the promo ..and it rocks!!! It seems TRP has all the ingredients ....and Rani's roles in TRP and Laga CHUNRI r absolutely opposite ....

This year she is going to rock !!!! 😛

U know some other actress's fan ( who obviously doesn't like Rani ) said that Rani didn't get any major awards this year ,

So I answered well, Rani's shelves r full of awards from past 3 years so this year she thought she is going to give other actresses chance and after she shifts into her new palatial bungalow in juhu , she is going to collect them again !!!! 😃 😃 😃

swt.smile thumbnail
hello peopleeee!

goshh its been such a long time i havent been here.. so hows everythin goin?? lol any news on rani? i was just checkin d bollywood info today..nd yea i found out tara rum pum is releasin in april..dats close, cant wait.. lol m not dat excited about it..dont knw y buh its a yash chopra film rite? so yea...dats y, kind of lookin forward to it..yeah! lol nywayz, i knw i knw it was rani's birthday last wednesday d 21st rite? buh cudnt come here nd wish hehe.. buh oh well, i hope she had tonss of fun! i heard she had a quite birthday dis year..like just a dinner wid karan nd srk or sumthing like dat is it? lol..nyways cant wait for her upcoming films to come out =) ..i didnt even c baabul yet lol am so retarded =\ argh oh well.. was it gud? lol i have been soo not updated these days.. so yea lol nywayz happy belated bday 2 rani..hope she had a blast! hehe.. aitez am out.. take care yall ..eZzzZz * ..will try to come here often.. :):)

- one of rani'zs biggest fansz <3 ..luv ya muahs :) xx
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how she is such a darling...my most favoursite actress.....she truly is a young legend in the making or should i say already made..lol

love ya rani
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
rani and aish has got to be the greatest divas in bollywood....but rani is a bit more talented
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
so i heard that rani is doin dhoom 3..is it really conformed yet or they are still negotiating