Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi..finally this forum opened. This is a fun show.😆
The show's got brilliant VFX, cinematography and actors. The dialect is also quite authentic. 
The storyline is VERY basic though; needs some serious improvement. The "mysterious" factor is missing. 
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello, everyone! I just started watching Manmohini as it started a week late here in Canada. I am looking forward to seeing how the story goes with Mohini, Siya and Ram!  😳 Edited by skanthan - 5 years ago
PoisonedNotes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! Watching the show from the first episode itself only for Rehyna. She is a treat to watch as Mohini.
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want the flashbacks to start. Quit teasing meee
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dingle

I want the flashbacks to start. Quit teasing meee

Even I want the flashbacks to start. I am, as you are, curious to know how it all started, meaning Mohini's 500 years long story! 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Watching the show online with a lot of fast forward , the initial episodes were very good in terms of camera work and cinematography , also direction and presentation was swell. But since then it has become a bit boring now. They need to up the pace to continue to hold on to viewer's interest. Nowadays mass viewers of supernatural genres have a lot choices on similar themes. They'll move on to the greener grass. I'm not happy with how they've basically turned Mohini into a jealous seething powerless entity , fuming from the background while Ram and Siya romance. 
So far Rehyna is doing an amazing job with her acting , body language and screen presence , also dialect. 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welll finally forum opened n watching it for reyna 
HeartQuake: Exactly, it's become extremely monotonous now. Its the same thing being repeated over and over---Mohini trying to get Ram, Ram pushing Siya away, Siya teasing Ram, Dai ma-Dadi playing Cupid.
Going round and round in circles.