Daal Chaval Gang #2....Strictly Invitees Only

Posted: 5 years ago

Discliamer : All discussions here including jenshad discussions are only fun intended and not to be taken seriously...

Collage Credit : Adhira

Rules and Regulations

1. No discussion or speculations on actors past relationships
2. No discussions related to actors from shows other than BP
3. No discussion on any actors personal habits or preferences
4. No bashing of any actor/actress
5. Jenshad discussions limited to their Lives and IV's
6. No bashing of any fan groups

Members List

1.Adhira (Dragonfly)
2.Sruthi
3.Shubha
4.Shabla
5.Jhanvi
6.Kiravu
7.Alanki
8.Aditi
9.Alanta
10.Lalitha
11.Scarlet
12.Dewdrops
13.Jenshadfan1
14.Kkfunda
15.Auroraborealis
16.Nerdgal
17.Siya-ram
18.Solivagant
19.RamisaaAli
20.CaramelCritters
21.Rabialuvsadiya
22.Cherryfairy
23.BeyondHorizon
24.ShilpsRed
25.Manny136
26.Coolgal270
27.DivyaDivl10
28.Mish
29.Alizia
30.Soma_Prabhakar
31.Redross
32.Ovi_Tanni

PS: This thread is open only to those you are invited through PM by myself or Kiravu...no one else will be entertained...and members who dont follow the above rules will be asked to leave the club...

PPS: The people who are not members of this CC and still post here will be reported immediately. this CC is only for invitees...

PPPS: Those who are rejected the membership need to understand we have our own reasons and we are not answerable to anyone...this is not a forum it is chat club of close friends alone...we are not obliged to take any one..

Edited by shabla - 5 years ago
Tumne pukara hum chale aaye !😉😆
Congo for new thread 😳   😃
Hello 😃 sorry have been a bit busy today couldn't participate in the discussions much. Whats the latest topic for discussion guys?
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Hello 😃 sorry have been a bit busy today couldn't participate in the discussions much. Whats the latest topic for discussion guys?
Di i asked a ques in previous thread... Putting the same here 😆😆
You have watched humsafars, beyadh, ek hasina thi.. What is your opinion of casting sakshi goenka, sahir n maya together ?? 😳

Edited by aditi_jain - 5 years ago
HARSHAD CHOPDA WON AVTA MALE ACTOR.
SURABHI FEMALE

SHOW ISHQ BAZZ
Congratulations Harshad! I wonder why he wasn't invited to London to take the award or maybe he was invited but couldn't go. 
Yay harshad won best actor of the year AVTA 😃 but he didn't get the invite I think he couldn't go because he is supposed to come live on the 17th for ITA Facebook page
Many congratulations to Mr.Chopda on one more win! 👏
It truly has been his year through and through!

Harshad, you are a champ, my love! May success always be with you!🥳
As much as I am happy for Harshad, I am little sad that Jenny couldn't get her due completely for Bepannaah. Zoya's character is not as iconic as Maya but she did a great job and truly deserves an award for her marvelous performance in the show. Her character was not developed pre marriage but post marriage, Zoya turned out to be stronger than ever and those scenes were the best scenes of Jenny. 
Though awards don't really define a show's or character's success because she proved herself to be a versatile actress by doing this role. Let's hope she comes back with another best role of her career.