Yeh Teri Galiyan

I think she will break his heart!!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Well so yesterday it was all dream.. but really happy that shan wanted to go ahead with his confession irrespective of reactions from his family..
He thought it was puchki whom he was putting ring to.. 😆..I found it funny .. bechara .. This ridoy is so ajeeb and desperate..pehle hi pehna di ..poor shantanu .

Scene where they laughed was fun..😳

But I think asmita will break his heart thinking she has bigger purpose at hand..n proving shan innocent will be his priority..

What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laman thumbnail
Can I just say that I love today episode. ❤️ 😊
We go to romance, comedy, tragedy lol.
I love that's he was willing to risk it all for her, that was soo beautiful. My fave scene of today.

I love when they were laughing they were soo happy for just a min,then everything came back.:(

Coming back to the topic I know Asmita will break his heart because she has a duty to complete, but I don't want her to be harsh,
Sonz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree but the story will only move on with her proving his innocence and if it means sacrificing love so be it for Asmita. 
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think she will deny him for now for obvious reasons and he will take this on his heart and in the future when they will be married (which i m sure this track is coming up soon) 
he will give her a tough time but in the end when he will get to know of the whole truth about who she is, why she was getting engaged to ridoy and why she broke his heart...he will forgive her and be by her side 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't like this fake marriage track
They r going off track
Asmita came to prove shantanu innocent but she is in fake marriage trap
The story going all around but not in real track not to forget shantanu man handle on asmita that's too much for me
Without any knowledge abt asmita  ridoy desperately obsessed with her 
I'm really really disappointed with current track that's why even TRP fall 
1 month ago the show enter in top 20 but now TRP fall all the time so sad
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laman

Can I just say that I love today episode. ❤️ 😊
We go to romance, comedy, tragedy lol.
I love that's he was willing to risk it all for her, that was soo beautiful. My fave scene of today.

I love when they were laughing they were soo happy for just a min,then everything came back.:(

Coming back to the topic I know Asmita will break his heart because she has a duty to complete, but I don't want her to be harsh,

Ya today's episode was good.. loved how they showed both going thru different emotions .. I also don't want her to be harsh on him.. even though in this relationship Shaan has been the one who has to redeem . He is also the one who is most troubled one.. It's sad to see him getting insulted in his dream like that... May be thats what he thinks of his space in Majumdar house. He can't even expect them to understand ..
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonz11

I agree but the story will only move on with her proving his innocence and if it means sacrificing love so be it for Asmita. 

Yes her mission is important , it's very important to break Shan's blind devotion to nivedita.
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eiliyafatima

i think she will deny him for now for obvious reasons and he will take this on his heart and in the future when they will be married (which i m sure this track is coming up soon) 

he will give her a tough time but in the end when he will get to know of the whole truth about who she is, why she was getting engaged to ridoy and why she broke his heart...he will forgive her and be by her side 

I hope they don't go for hate marriage track...that is so followed by so many shows😲
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

I don't like this fake marriage track

They r going off track
Asmita came to prove shantanu innocent but she is in fake marriage trap
The story going all around but not in real track not to forget shantanu man handle on asmita that's too much for me
Without any knowledge abt asmita  ridoy desperately obsessed with her 
I'm really really disappointed with current track that's why even TRP fall 
1 month ago the show enter in top 20 but now TRP fall all the time so sad

Ridoy's obsession is creepy....I also didn't like way shan has manhandled asmita ..I hope they don't show that again.. since now shan has realized his love.. I want him to go soft..on his lady even after she breaks his heart..
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaar yeh loh itne tufan ke tarha track chalate hai to mai kiya dream manu aur kiya real wohi confusn mai atak jati hu🤔