SamAina SS: Accidentally in Love (Chap 8 link on Pg 104) - Page 81

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by appukrish

For readers, Chapter 10 is up. You can find it on her blog Soulfulchronicles.com

thanks

Originally posted by appukrish

For readers, Chapter 10 is up. You can find it on her blog Soulfulchronicles.com

Thank you very much for sharing this. 

hi dear

She is not updating her story on IF but on her blog updating regularlyi don't know how to share link

But u can do one thing go on 8 chapter Lines of destiny there is heading short stories

Click on that 

U can read there I'm also doing same 

She had updated upto 11 chapter their marriage had done

One more story is there Only Mine

Read that story also mind blowing story

Thanks

Deepika Mittal

Originally posted by Dee12340

hi dear

She is not updating her story on IF but on her blog updating regularlyi don't know how to share link

But u can do one thing go on 8 chapter Lines of destiny there is heading short stories

Click on that 

Thanks

Deepika Mittal

Great

Thanks a lot dear.. Was waiting for next update since such a long time.. Today I thought to post here n request for an update, and I found there are three updates already uploaded for me to read.. Thank u for the information. Will also go through the other SS.

Love

Vandie

Edited by Vandie - 4 years ago

Hey, 

How do we access further links I tried several times accessing further chapters but it doesn't work.  Pls help 

Originally posted by Angela_k

Hey, 

How do we access further links I tried several times accessing further chapters but it doesn't work.  Pls help 

go on chapter 8

Heading short stories click on that

Then u can read 

Read more option click on that

You can go directly to the blog and read all the stories..

https://soulfulchronicles.com/

Edited by appukrish - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Dee12340

hi dear

Click on that 

Thanks

Deepika Mittal

Hi

My second reply to ur post.. Read the update there .. Also read A&F, it had been the first story I read on IF, and I really liked it a lot. Then it was deleted and I didn't even remember the writer's name😂 Thanks to u, I read it again. But I want to ask Mou that Samaina of A&F are engaged before the Samaina of AIL, then why there journey to marriage is going so slow??

Hope we get updates on both soon

Love

Vandie

Originally posted by Vandie

Hi

My second reply to ur post.. Read the update there .. Also read A&F, it had been the first story I read on IF, and I really liked it a lot. Then it was deleted and I didn't even remember the writer's name😂 Thanks to u, I read it again. But I want to ask Mou that Samaina of A&F are engaged before the Samaina of AIL, then why there journey to marriage is going so slow??

Hope we get updates on both soon

Love

Vandie

Didn't u observe that the story of A&F is explained in much detail.... And the author is describing each and everything in every possible detail which is why their journey pace is quite different from AIL.... 

And don't u think the story is very very unique and beautiful. I am quite excited to see what's gonna happen next.....

Keep smiling

Labhya

Originally posted by Labhya

Didn't u observe that the story of A&F is explained in much detail.... And the author is describing each and everything in every possible detail which is why their journey pace is quite different from AIL.... 

And don't u think the story is very very unique and beautiful. I am quite excited to see what's gonna happen next.....

Keep smiling

Labhya

True

I agree with u!! But Dil hai ki manta nahin.. I mean to have early updates on it.. Eager to see their journey further together sooner. That was my reason to comment😁

Love

Vandie

Edited by Vandie - 4 years ago