Members introduction - Introduce yourself - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all kindly ,introduce yourself by filling the below details.Let's know each other as we are going be PB forum wasis for a long time.

D.O.B:
Favorite Actress:
Favorite Actor:
Watched TV SHOWS:
Favorite show:
Favorite couple (Onscreen):
Hobbies :

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe :

Edited by jojaparijat - 5 years ago
Hello everyone

D.O.B: Nov 9th(Chosen not to tell year)

Favorite Actress: Keeps changing, curry Alia Bhat after Razi.

Favorite Actor: keeps changing.. currently Vicky Kaushal, Ayushman Khurana n Rajkumar Rao.
Amir Khan too for his movie choices with some exceptions like Thugs n Mangal Pandey.

Watched TV SHOWS: Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi,Ye pyar nahi to Kya hai,Ye in dino ki baat hai , Crime patrol , Crossroads etc..
Basically all SetIndia shows as only Sony TV puts their shows on YouTube and we get to see YouTube here in states ..

Favorite show: Kych rang pyar ke aise bhi. Addicted to this show like anything.

Favorite couple (Onscreen):Sharica .. Shaheer n Erica

Hobbies :Dancing, Singing, Traveling , Shopping (am a guilty shopper) n spending resources on makeup n beauty!!

Hi, I'm Namita!! I am okay with being called Namz...(my nickname)
Enjoying this show as it's so different and fresh. 

Aniruddh Dave is my fave actor, so when I found out he was in it, here I am.
Hello Dipali here. 13th Jan dob live in Toronto.
D.O.B: 11th July
Favorite Actress: Sanaya, Drashti, Jennifer
Favorite Actor: Shakti Arora, Karan Wahi
Watched TV SHOWS: DMG, MJHT, IPK, Hitler Didi, Silsila badallte rishton ka
Favorite show: MJHT and DMG
Favorite couple (Onscreen): Samrat - Gunjan, Siddhant - Riddhima, Indira - Rishi, Arnav - Khushi, Kunal - Nandini
Hobbies : Writing

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : The concept is amazing so started watching it.
Hi babes, 
My name: Satheedevi, you can call Devi,di,and Aunty 
DOB : 040571 yup I am so old for you girls 
Favourite Actors and Actresses: I don't really of preference of any.
Favourite TV show: the only show I watched was Ipkknd,rangarasiya,Devon ok dev Mahadev, Jodha Akbar and this show.
Favourite TV couple : Akdha or Parijat

My Hindi is not very good learned it from Jodha Akbar forum and still learning.i hope to make a lot friends from here since I know you and some of the parijat's fans from all of your hilarious comments from Jodha Akbar forum but you all don't know me. Hope to know you all from the past and this forum.
Originally posted by Devilow0405

Hi babes,
Favourite TV show: the only show I watched was Ipkknd,rangarasiya,Devon ok dev Mahadev, Jodha Akbar and this show.
</div><div>My Hindi is not very good learned it from Jodha Akbar forum and still learning.i hope to make a lot friends from here since I know you and some of the parijat's fans from all of your hilarious comments from Jodha Akbar forum but you all don't know me. Hope to know you all from the past and this forum.
hi 😊
Don't know what to call you Aunty or di as you are only few years younger than my mother 😛
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information 😊
Hope to see you as an active member on this forum as I guess u were a silent reader on Ja forum.

May I know what's your motivation to watch Patiala Babes?

Welcome to the forum & be active 🤗Edited by jojaparijat - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Devilow0405

Hi babes, 

My Hindi is not very good learned it from Jodha Akbar forum and still learning.i hope to make a lot friends from here since I know you and some of the parijat's fans from all of your hilarious comments from Jodha Akbar forum but you all don't know me. Hope to know you all from the past and this forum.
helllo🤗so gd to c u actve on dis forum...😳happy to knw u managed to break d ice here instd of being like a silent member on JA forum😆i will call u di...😳
@Revz Di and Harshu Di, one of you please a chat club na... Intro thread pe we can't chat much and Mujhe kaafi baatein krni hain 😆
Originally posted by IshqHaiWoEhsaas

@Revz Di and Harshu Di, one of you please a chat club na... Intro thread pe we can't chat much and Mujhe kaafi baatein krni hain 😆
i guess u need permission fr dt thread as well na😕😆if so let revs tk otherwise u urself post it cz m alrdy done wid 2 imp threads i wanna reserve 1 fr future emergency😆cz only 3 imp threads r allowd to b made by d member...m done wid 2😆revs or u either of u can do it😛