Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu27

i guess u need permission fr dt thread as well naπŸ˜•πŸ˜†if so let revs tk otherwise u urself post it cz m alrdy done wid 2 imp threads i wanna reserve 1 fr future emergencyπŸ˜†cz only 3 imp threads r allowd to b made by d member...m done wid 2πŸ˜†revs or u either of u can do itπŸ˜›

i m a little busy n in future also may be I think shagun can do it πŸ˜†
What say shagu? πŸ˜›
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

i m a little busy n in future also may be I think shagun can do it πŸ˜†
What say shagu? πŸ˜›

ya ya shgu cn post itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jojaparijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

ya ya shgu cn post itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
NatureHappiness thumbnail
Hello everyone! Firstly Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! May this day brighten all our lives. Well, I am new to this adda and would love to be a part of it. And I am just a few years elder to Mini! πŸ˜†
I have been following this show regularly and found this medium the best to discuss about the show! Nice meeting you all! I will definitely try being active here! πŸ˜ƒ
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you babes for your warm welcome, I was a silent reader but not even a member that time,  I had some problems logging in but the lovely lashy helped me with the logging in so here I am.i love you girls then and more now. You all were my laughing delights. My intention of joining the forum is very simple, you girls. I love to make friends with all of you if you all accept me. You call me ,Aunty,di ,my name anything as long as you all accept me as a friend. Love to chat with you girls old and the new members. πŸ˜‰
jojaparijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devilow0405

Thank you babes for your warm welcome, I was a silent reader but not even a member that time, I had some problems logging in but the lovely lashy helped me with the logging in so here I am.i love you girls then and more now. You all were my laughing delights. My intention of joining the forum is very simple, you girls. I love to make friends with all of you if you all accept me. You call me ,Aunty,di ,my name anything as long as you all accept me as a friend. Love to chat with you girls old and the new members.πŸ˜‰

Thank you di ❀️
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

D.O.B: 5th of July 

Favorite Actress: Jennifer Winget, Ayesha Kaduskar, Ashi Singh 

Favorite Actor: Harshad Chopra, Randeep Rai, Raghav Dhir 

Watched TV SHOWS: Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Nazar (Just a few episodes), Sadda Haq, Beintehaa, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Reporters etc 

Favorite show: Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Beintehaa etc

Favorite couple (Onscreen): Samaina (Sameer-Naina), Sandhir (Sanyukta-Randhir), Zaya (Zain-Aaliya) etc

Hobbies: I am an amateur writer, a voracious reader, a music lover, loves travelling, acting, and swimming. Dancing is a stress-buster for me and an official bathroom singer. I also like playing different sports or working out and discovering more shows with content.  

Are you watching Patiala Babes. If so, do describe: Yes, I feel this show has attracted me all because of it's concept and the amazing acting. 
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
seemathadaverma thumbnail
Hii all...My name Seema .This is my real name n my all acnt r with this name .Twtr,Insta,Facebok.😊 
 I completed 51 years on this beautiful earthπŸ˜‰ I think m the oldest on this forum..

My fav actress from bollywood is Rekha n actor is Sanjeev Kumar..

In tv m fan of Paridhi only πŸ’” n in male i cant say anyone bcs its change time to time right now m fan of Aniruddh.
My fav show is Jodha akbar n fav onscreen couple is Akdha.

Fav hobby is dancing.

I watched Ja numerous time.Now watching Patiala Babes.
i started watching as m fan of Pari.But now i liking its concept,acting story n everything abt the show.πŸ‘
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I am Divya, date of birth is 9th december. I am 43 yrs of age. Quiet youngπŸ˜‰. I have no favourite actors as such. But i like paridhi a lot she has a very beautiful, innocent down to earth personality, so petite and charming. My favourite show is Jodha Akbar and favourite couple is Akdha/parijat. I have watched JA innumerable number of times and still watching, especially akdha scenes. Started watching patiala babes for paridhi. But now love watching it for all the other actors too. Love sony shows for their different concept. Good to see actors with no over the top make up and jewellery. Good to see normal behaviour from villians of the show unlike those making idiotic faces in other over the top showsπŸ˜†.
I also love watching crime patrol.
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone

D.O.B: 20th june 1999 
Favorite Actress: keep changing
Favorite Actor: keep changing
Watched TV SHOWS: jodha Akbar, Chandra nandini, Saddahaq, 
Favorite show: Guddan Tumse na ho payega and patiala Babes, yeh un dinon ki baat hai
Favorite couple (Onscreen):Nishant malkani and kanika mann
Hobbies :dancing, travelling

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : 
Yes i m watching this show the speciallity of this show is the beautifully picturisation of mother and daughter bond