sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We have been complaining about Poor story and poor execution from months and now I got to know why these have been happening. Read this:

Newly floated Somersault Productions bags its first project from Star Plus Read Here

No wonder there's so much loop holes in the story and no proper base to any character, mostly looking out of character. We don't see experience from any angle rather we see them copying content from other shows be it for drama scene, party scene, romance or tragedy.  The twists that takes towards the end is like for filling the space or filling up their deadline for airing episode 5 days per week. However, this show is somewhere delight when comes to performances but fails miserably to give us any good content or long lasting memory. 

Many new shows in line-up.. waiting for time slot and some of the others Star Plus shows getting extension or approval for second season makes me wonder... will MKRL survive with such content?

And we know how Star Plus treats new production house... Guess they might hear the bad very soon. 

Edited by sawaira - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show has no future.
The way the story is being rushed with unnecessary romance and kidnapping drama.. something is fishy.
Star Plus will never retain a show with 1-1.2 ratings. 
Bye Bye MRL.🥳
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can understand  that the show is not going with the flow. So I think this show could go longer since it was on only for seven months.  I think story wise it could be better. The show is good especially the leads chemistry and love story.
sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Hoping the best for MKRL

Change in their writing can only bring the best for the show.
sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

This show has no future.

The way the story is being rushed with unnecessary romance and kidnapping drama.. something is fishy.
Star Plus will never retain a show with 1-1.2 ratings. 
Bye Bye MRL.🥳

MKRL is using Lead actors to their advantage. The question is how long the actor's charm will save the show?
sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I can understand  that the show is not going with the flow. So I think this show could go longer since it was on only for seven months.  I think story wise it could be better. The show is good especially the leads chemistry and love story.

Sorry I beg to differ. Leads have chemistry but lead's story doesn't have a story. Its been copied from other serials/ couples. They can never go that long with kinda story. Starplus has history of scrapping a show within three months with top cast, they same might happen in MKRL case.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show has a very strong cast but very poor story 
sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: InCenDia

The show has a very strong cast but very poor story 

They have poor story and their execution is worst. 
I'm loving cast Ivs more than FarIam. In fact don't feel anything towards Fariam. ðŸ˜•

P.s: Mohini is going to air 6 days a week from Monday. More damage to come. 
premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think MKRL will go off air in Mid Jan.
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now there is news of ending mkrl in January if trp dont increase. And it has done fine this past few weeks on increasing. People like the show. But the direction of the story was the problem.  To me as viewer it seems to be getting better each episode as the story progresses.