that I have got. Basically, I wanted to play Arjun and did not want to
analyze the pros and cons. I am very happy that people have accepted me
as Arjun.

On the numbers not coming as expected, he avers, "Number game is
always not in our hand. You have recently seen an Amitabh Bachchan and
an Aamir Khan starrer film not doing well at the box office. It is not
necessary that it is important to be good on numbers. Personally, I am
enjoying playing Arjun. Yes, if numbers are not converted, it is
demoralizing. As actors, we keep our focus on the work on hand.

Ask him if viewers who are so aware of the story of Mahabharat found
it hard to accept a fictionalized character in Urvi and he states, "You
cannot say that. I am not sure though. The best person to answer this
will be the channel and research team. Having said this, Tejasswi is
doing a great job as Urvi.

Kinshuk will also work on few short films in the near future to satisfy his hunger for creative roles.

Before ending, Kinshuk gives out a confident answer saying, "Pandavs should be back soon in the show.

Wish you luck, Kinshuk!!

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Star Plus' Karn Sangini is set for major changes in its storyline. The Shashi Sumeet Productions' mythological show featuring Tejasswi Prakash and Aashim Gulati in the lead roles has decided to alter the storyline due to low TRPs.

The show currently revolves around Karn (Ashim) and Urvi's (Tejasswi) love story, and makers had decided to bring in Mahabharat angle as the show progressed.

However, we have now learned that the Mahabharat point of view is not being considered now. Characters like Arjun (Kinshuk Vaidya), Draupadi, Bhishma, Pandavas, and important will no longer be a part of the show.

Siya Ke Ram fame Madirakshi Mundle was roped in to play Draupadi's role. However, due to last-minute changes, her fans will now have to wait to watch her on TV until the actress signs another show.

We asked Madirakshi if she is upset with the development, to which she replied, I am not at all sad with the decision. Makers do have to take such decisions to make the show work. I totally understand the TV medium, and if this call is taken for the betterment of the show, then I have no issues. I am now open for the new projects that would challenge me as an actor.'

We also reached out to Kinshuk, but he asked us to call later.

SweetRogue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a pity. Draupadi's Swayamvara might actually have helped the show, but looks like the makers are hell bent on turning it into a daily soap. Well, good riddance! 
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eitherways makers have decided that viewers have low IQ and are opting for kitchen politics in the dwapara yuga. The other actors have been spared of expending their energy. Else we would have seen draupadi twisting a lock of hair like komolika and plotting how to take karna away from uruvi. ðŸ¤£
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SweetRogue

Such a pity. Draupadi's Swayamvara might actually have helped the show, but looks like the makers are hell bent on turning it into a daily soap. Well, good riddance!

Exactly more focus on the personal lives of Drau and Pandavas would have actually worked. Its not like the current story line is working. TRP's are still extremely low. So what are the makers looking for?
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lol... turned into typical Saas bahu drama now
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs so finally makers change this show into sash bahu family drama by forgetting the main concept which was novel based, just to please star Plus 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I highly doubt this show will last very long considering their new changes also aren't getting them TRPs. I feel sorry for the actors. 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*Ved Vyasa left the chat*
*Pandavas changed to Suta population*

*Radhama now is the admin*

*Karna deleted the group icon*

😆😆😆
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He took up the mythological show, 'KarnSangini', early on in his career because he wanted to break away from his chocolate-boy image. However, a little less than two months since it hit the tube, Kinshuk Vaidya, who plays Arjuna, has called it quits.

The show has been in news for multiple replacements and changes in storyline, and most of the cast has been shown the door overnight, in a bid to revamp the storyline. The makers decided to do away with additional stories of Mahabharata and focus on Uruvi and Karn, but they wanted to retain Arjuna along with a few more characters and show him as part of Karn and Uruvi's story without playing his track separately.

However, the decision didn't go well with Kinshuk. He says, "I have been in talks with the production house about my decision to quit since November. I signed the show because I wanted to break away from a set image. The makers were initially apprehensive if I would be able to play the part, as I am not very tall and have a lean body, but I am glad that I could pull it off. However, with the change in the storyline, Arjuna has been sidelined; he has been relegated to just another character without prominence. I don't agree with it and so, I have quit the show. Having said that, I would like to add that the production house has been extremely accommodating. I guess, in the end, everything is about ratings.
He adds, "A love triangle between Arjuna, Uruvi and Karn was part of the original plan, but it fizzled out. The Kauravas have already exited the show and they might bring back the Pandavas, but Arjuna will not be portrayed as the warrior he is known to be, but just as Uruvi's friend. Besides, Karn, Uruvi and Radha(Karn's mother), the focus will be on the three buas. So, this has now become like a saas-bahu costume drama.
Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago