Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal The Best Everything

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Can anyone tell me that kunal is not being whitewashed?

What the hell is even happening? We watch the show for Mauli or Pre leap Mauli, not this desperate, clinging woman for whom Kunal is her world...

If I didn't know that Gajra is writing this show, I would have thought the show is being written by a guy named Kunal, who is showing everything good for himself like that Ram Rahim movie MSG (Don't judge me, i have seen the TRAILER ONLY)

Yesterday they established that kunal is the best father for this Kunal said it like a zillions time that he took care of Pari single-handedly, very good because single parents don't generally take care of their kids, only The Kunal Malhotra can do it, that's why he is the best..

Today all the doctors were standing there and patients were thanking only doctor Kunal, baki sab to singchana bech rahe the...

Mauli has been ruined, the process was ongoing, now there's no turning back, at least not for me, celebrating Kunal's birthday, then not picking up Ishaan's call...

Gajra has lowered women so much in this show, it's unbelievable that she herself is a woman, let's not even talk about working women here

I can't believe this is the same writer who wrote Balika Vadhu, there was this track where Jagya's uncle asked doctor to kill his wife in order to save his child... Regardless to say she showed it in bad light but in Silsila, similar thing is being shown as traits of good father

Savitri died lonely and hurt worrying over her child, her husband who claims that he left her to earn money, didn't even ask for her mortal remains but he is also a good father because he took his son with him. The woman and wife don't matter, do they?

Mauli, who was cheated on by her husband, insulted and humiliated is now all gaga over him because he is a good father?

What is the message here?
I was wondering where is the God? Now I have realized that kunal is the God in this show, the God cannot be wrong
I am just done with this Kunal ka jagrata, this show is more like all those devotional shows where you know God can't go wrong,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
White washing mode is on
Jai ho Makers ki
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
my main focus before anything goes wrong...ishaan needs to come there and take her away...

kunu is a weirdo...its useless talking abt him...i can't even connect with him...i feel bad for mauli that she is in love with this scumbag for 13 long years...dida was right...she can never love anyone and i swear that scumbag doesn't deserve her love at all...he needs to rot...only a devil can break a heart of such a loving and caring wife...what an emotionless man and look who was giving gyan to sahil's father abt leaving wife...

I have no hopes for him to suffer only mauli will suffer...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

my main focus before anything goes wrong...ishaan needs to come there and take her away...

kunu is a weirdo...its useless talking abt him...i can't even connect with him...i feel bad for mauli that she is in love with this scumbag for 13 long years...dida was right...she can never love anyone and i swear that scumbag doesn't deserve her love at all...he needs to rot...only a devil can break a heart of such a loving and caring wife...what an emotionless man and look who was giving gyan to sahil's father abt leaving wife...

I have no hopes for him to suffer only mauli will suffer...

What can I say, Mages?
I am so disconnected to Mauli, it's like pre leap Mauli is lost somewhere, I am not saying that she should hate Kunal or anything but why is she acting like Kunal's devotee?
He has been raised to the stature of God and Mauli is his bhakt, I don't care about her anymore, I'd rather God kicks her when she tries to get intimate with him, saying "Tuccha prani tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chhune ki" and gives her shrap
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That standing in a circle praising Kunal was such a cringe-worthy scene. I am hoping that it was just one family praising him for taking care of their kids. 

This show is so unsatisfactory when it comes to watching Kunal suffer for his actions. Like it is there but not shown. I almost respect it for not giving me what I want. 
Today's episode was such a waste. Saahil's story was such a waste. Imagine if the dad had left his wife and kid for another woman and Kunal got to see a bit of himself in the man and feel shame. But nope. Some lame story about Dad leaving for work and wife not being able to handle it. What was the point of that scene?
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

That standing in a circle praising Kunal was such a cringe-worthy scene. I am hoping that it was just one family praising him for taking care of their kids.

This show is so unsatisfactory when it comes to watching Kunal suffer for his actions. Like it is there but not shown. I almost respect it for not giving me what I want.
Today's episode was such a waste. Saahil's story was such a waste. Imagine if the dad had left his wife and kid for another woman and Kunal got to see a bit of himself in the man and feel shame. But nope. Some lame story about Dad leaving for work and wife not being able to handle it. What was the point of that scene?

The point was simple that it was Savitri's fault, the woman who died hurt and alone, worrying over fate of her child after her death, it was her fault for not being an understanding wife and not allowing her husband to meet his child.. ... Like it was Mauli's fault not telling Kunal about the child..
"Father not meeting the child" that was the point, fathers should be allowed to be with kids because mothers are dispensable, like Savitri, none cares that she is dead

Kunal is not wrong, EMA angle would have shown that kunal was wrong but galti insano se hoti hai. Bhagwan kabse galti karne lage?Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
do u guys remeember--what savitri told..mauli ..other day
mere pati mujhe aur mere bache ko dusri aurat ke karan chod kar chala gaya

aaj ..her husband  said---he went away to earn money

Is anything I missed??
Mages thumbnail
todays entire epi was weird to me...mauli even more weird
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

do u guys remeember--what savitri told..mauli ..other day
mere pati mujhe aur mere bache ko dusri aurat ke karan chod kar chala gaya

aaj ..her husband  said---he went away to earn money

Is anything I missed??

gajra woke up from slumber party
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mages

todays entire epi was weird to me...mauli even more weird

Me too. The expression on her face was Kunal watching Nandu dance in rain expression.

I love Mauli so much so I try to understand everything she does. So I get it. I get why she is fond of Kunal and might think what she is doing is harmless. But I hate carelessness. Jis raaste jana nahi, waha ka pata kyun poochna? She knows she is weak towards Kunal. She knows that for a fact even if she is oblivious to the fact that she is in love with him. So she should be smart and she should watch herself. Keep your distance. Guard your heart. Don't let it fall in love and then cry about how you had no control.