Kundali Bhagya

Kill off preeta, make shrishti the lead

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sorry but I cannot stand preeta whatsoever. I've tried to like her, but with every episode I realise she is by far the dumbest, naive and brainless female protagonist to have ever existed. The way she shakes off and ridicules every valid point made by characters like karan and shrishti against prithvi in an instant makes me want to smash preeta's head in. Preeta's catch phrase in this show seemingly is "Yeh tum kya bol rahe/ rahi ho?" Literally every time anybody says anything against sherlin and prithi, she doesn't even attempt to use her brain to try and make sense of the points karan and shrishti make against prithvi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm sorry but I cannot stand preeta whatsoever. I've tried to like her, but with every episode I realise she is by far the dumbest, naive and brainless female protagonist to have ever existed. The way she shakes off and ridicules every valid point made by characters like karan and shrishti against prithvi in an instant makes me want to smash preeta's head in. Preeta's catch phrase in this show seemingly is "Yeh tum kya bol rahe/ rahi ho?" Literally every time anybody says anything against sherlin and prithi, she doesn't even attempt to use her brain to try and make sense of the points karan and shrishti make against prithvi.

I just want to hit something on her empty head, one side she is very caring to Karan by risking her life for him but other side is not ready to listen against Prithvi so much patni vrata ðŸ¤¢ feel like banging my head on wall. Now I am damn sure the day truth will come out she won't be able to face herself for brushing off her own sister and friend. All truth will blow her badly 
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Neither the marriage happen or Sherlin delivery , 2019.  The story is standstill "vahi-ke-vahi" hai.  I don't why why people tolerate the same again and again.   Prithvi's evilness is always get carried away. I now only read the update and see only there is some romance scene with Karana and Preeta.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think rather than killing off preeta it is better to ask the cvs to empower her somehow. One thing I do not understand is this KDB being the spin off of KKB. Why does it seem like there is no interaction at all between the characters there and here. No crossover, no interaction, nothing. It seems like Sarla had forgotten that she had another daughter and Preeta and Shristhi forget that they have another sister somewhere out there. They also seemed to forget that Pragya now has a daughter of whom they had never seen to.

Apart from the fact that they have disowned one another I don't see why they refuse to have any relationship whatsoever with one another and refuse to visit one another.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: S-Kumar

Neither the marriage happen or Sherlin delivery , 2019.  The story is standstill "vahi-ke-vahi" hai.  I don't why why people tolerate the same again and again.   Prithvi's evilness is always get carried away. I now only read the update and see only there is some romance scene with Karana and Preeta.

@Bold- I do the same thing. I read updates, and only ever watch online. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I think rather than killing off preeta it is better to ask the cvs to empower her somehow. One thing I do not understand is this KDB being the spin off of KKB. Why does it seem like there is no interaction at all between the characters there and here. No crossover, no interaction, nothing. It seems like Sarla had forgotten that she had another daughter and Preeta and Shristhi forget that they have another sister somewhere out there. They also seemed to forget that Pragya now has a daughter of whom they had never seen to.

Apart from the fact that they have disowned one another I don't see why they refuse to have any relationship whatsoever with one another and refuse to visit one another.

They'll never empower preeta. Preeta will forever be a little softy just to justify all the bad guys easily getting away with everything. Even I don't get how this show can even be called a spin off of KKB. They needs to try and make more efforts on this. Once in a while they should show a few scenes of the characters from both shows, like one or two KKB character in KB, and vice versa. Rishabh handles a celebrity agency company sort of thing, for which I remember at one point they said abhi was also one of the celebs with rishabh's agency, they could show abhi in KB a few times too in relation to rishabh's company, and they could show a few scenes with the arora sisters.
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I stopped watching this show a while back but recently I caught an episode and it was literally at the exact same place where I left it. Prithvi and Sherlin doing stupid shit and getting away with it, Karan trying to expose them and Preeta being dumb as eff and just clueless about everything. I mean, if you were gonna get married to someone, wouldn't you be the first  one to do your research about this person and try to know exactly what this person is upto?! NAHH. Preeta is like 'NOPE, If I don't marry PrithviJee, nobody is gonna marry me". YOU are a doctor for Gods sake. How is she this stupid. I don't get this desperation to get married to whomever in life just to please your family or some bogus shit like that. We are living in 2018. This isn't sacrifice or some 'mahan' greatness she is doing. She is just being plain dumb, ignorant and stupid. This is why I don't like Ekta's shows. They have the dumbest female leads with some idealistic 'mahanta' which isn't even relatable. I was watching Kasautii the other day and thinking the exact same thing. Like W*F. Who does stuff like this and thinks this way in today's day and age?!.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
usually ekta heroines have brain though they are mahans n heroes are brainless.but kdb is a trend setter.here for a change hero has brain n heroine is a fool. preeta is the most foolish heroine of ekta shows.I wonder how a doctor can be so brainless 

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I stopped watching this show a while back but recently I caught an episode and it was literally at the exact same place where I left it. Prithvi and Sherlin doing stupid shit and getting away with it, Karan trying to expose them and Preeta being dumb as eff and just clueless about everything. I mean, if you were gonna get married to someone, wouldn't you be the first  one to do your research about this person and try to know exactly what this person is upto?! NAHH. Preeta is like 'NOPE, If I don't marry PrithviJee, nobody is gonna marry me". YOU are a doctor for Gods sake. How is she this stupid. I don't get this desperation to get married to whomever in life just to please your family or some bogus shit like that. We are living in 2018. This isn't sacrifice or some 'mahan' greatness she is doing. She is just being plain dumb, ignorant and stupid. This is why I don't like Ekta's shows. They have the dumbest female leads with some idealistic 'mahanta' which isn't even relatable. I was watching Kasautii the other day and thinking the exact same thing. Like W*F. Who does stuff like this and thinks this way in today's day and age?!.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

They'll never empower preeta. Preeta will forever be a little softy just to justify all the bad guys easily getting away with everything. Even I don't get how this show can even be called a spin off of KKB. They needs to try and make more efforts on this. Once in a while they should show a few scenes of the characters from both shows, like one or two KKB character in KB, and vice versa. Rishabh handles a celebrity agency company sort of thing, for which I remember at one point they said abhi was also one of the celebs with rishabh's agency, they could show abhi in KB a few times too in relation to rishabh's company, and they could show a few scenes with the arora sisters.

I agree with you. Salrla used to love Pragya, but now even she doesn't contact pragya for Diwali and many other festivities. They never even shown them calling each other or at least communicating somehow. Never shown each other mentioning how each other are doing in their conversation. It's as if the other person is dead and forgotten to exist.

What is the use of making a spin off if they had no intention of showing them interacting with one another from time to time. At least mentioning the other from time to time. They should have just made a new show with new story without any sort of connections whatsoever in the beginning.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cookies..

I stopped watching this show a while back but recently I caught an episode and it was literally at the exact same place where I left it. Prithvi and Sherlin doing stupid shit and getting away with it, Karan trying to expose them and Preeta being dumb as eff and just clueless about everything. I mean, if you were gonna get married to someone, wouldn't you be the first one to do your research about this person and try to know exactly what this person is upto?! NAHH. Preeta is like 'NOPE, If I don't marry PrithviJee, nobody is gonna marry me". YOU are a doctor for Gods sake. How is she this stupid. I don't get this desperation to get married to whomever in life just to please your family or some bogus shit like that. We are living in 2018. This isn't sacrifice or some 'mahan' greatness she is doing. She is just being plain dumb, ignorant and stupid. This is why I don't like Ekta's shows. They have the dumbest female leads with some idealistic 'mahanta' which isn't even relatable. I was watching Kasautii the other day and thinking the exact same thing. Like W*F. Who does stuff like this and thinks this way in today's day and age?!.

I understand your frustration. I too feel the same thing as you are and equally frustrated with the Cv why did they make such a demeaning women show. But, if we think about it then it makes sense somehow. Preeta was engaged with Deepak before and that engagement ended rather abruptly. In India society and community that kind of situation really degrades a woman. Not a lot of man will accept woman who had had a broken engagement. That woman will be called bad luck who cannot keep their man happy that's why she is left by the man. No matter whose fault that is it is easy for man to get a new rishta, but not so for woman.

Then after that she got rishta with Prithvi. If the same thing happen again and her engagement is broken yet again. Then even she herself will consider herself to be bad luck who cannot find herself a husband. That's how most of our women had been raised up. Society and communities are cruel most of the time. And this is the sad truth.

Even in KKB, Pragya was a college professor who was a very modern woman with empowerment of her own. Yet, after her marriage she was so transformed to even more conservative than traditional woman. Who accepted her husband philandering way to protect her family's especially her mother's feelings. Who even accepted the fact easily that her husband was about to have a child with another woman. I think those kind of story really connect with the Trp aunties that's why they are giving all those kind of stories to trp aunties.