Why and How to fight for a husband like Ashok ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Another good episode today, especially the truth of Ashok and mithali staying and supporting them came out in front of Mini and Babitha..

One word ' Don't ' summed up the disgust she felt for her father and she is leaving and didn't want to talk to dadi but only Dadaji giving laddoos and saying that babitha never forgets them, but they forget her.

Didn't like the way MIL & Lovely trying to cover up Ashok and Mithali in babes room..😲

Babitha getting the shock on seeing her MIL putting sindoor on Mithali and broken down later, Why MIL left her.. I think more that Ashok ,it's  MIL and family supporting them both and accepting their relationship broken babitha. The truth came before her bhabi now.

Why and How to fight for a husband like Ashok ?🤢

I didn't understand MIL still wants babitha to fight for Ashok, why when he openly brought another women, says he loves her, he is in live-in relationship with her in UK and now living in babitha room, declares there is no relationship with his wife for 10 + years , whole family support Ashok even then ? How Babitha fight for Ashok ? Why fight for him when he didn't have minimum curtesy to disclose the truth to her alone ? Why fight for him when he didn't spend a time with his child or even remember Mini is ther ? Try to be alone and away from her, not even talk or asks how is SHE ? Why Babitha fight for a husband like Ashok ? What is the use ? Who sake she has to fight ? 😡

She is a wife on name only, while other women not being his wife is everything to him ? Then why and how to fight ?😡

Well said.   spot on
MIL and Lovely not bothered what neighbours will say?? as long as Ashok supports them, it's ok for Ashok & Meeta to live as husband & wife in the house!!!   Then when in front of Babita, MIL will pacify her as if she is on Babita's side and kya kare, majboori hai blah blah talk. 
Babitha should fight for her legal rights and financial support at least for Mini who is not yet an adult .

There are many lawyers ( mostly female) who fight for such women.

I don't know what the serial will show , but till now in Babitha they have portrayed a weak and ignorant woman.

Indian TV has two stereotypes for women.

good and stupid
evil and cunning 

:

Originally posted by sunaina02

Babitha should fight for her legal rights and financial support at least for Mini who is not yet an adult .

There are many lawyers ( mostly female) who fight for such women.

I don't know what the serial will show , but till now in Babitha they have portrayed a weak and ignorant woman.

Indian TV has two stereotypes for women.

good and stupid
evil and cunning 

:

Ur right my mom point the same after watching this show for 2 weeks, babita is housewife  dosent earn at all what about their expenses,  Ashok can move out of marriage but can't move out of his father responsibility babita should ask for  huge alimony . 
But she won't the character is weak who dosent know anything about outside world. nd her daughter is too young to understand anything about practical life and money importance. 

I don't know abt u guys i would say if I am in babitas shoe then after rona dhona,shock will inform to marriage law office or police or ngo for legal action  ..I don't know abt 
 Soaps idiotic law as it never match with real life law  but at least they have something ..as  without legally  seperation or divorce where a husband can bring a gf in to his parents house just letting them know I don't or never lov ed my wife and daughter my gf is everything to me ?in patiala only i guess..ridiculous...
I will give a damn to this Moran and his family and as well .with the help of legal action claim for alimony from that sick family..Will try to get job to be a self confident woman who can handle this kind of guys.. 😡
And I will pray to God for saving me from this snake 👏
No more tears ..I hate tears pushpa😆 (amar prem movie dialogue)😆
Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago