Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli is the biggest loser.. on the planet..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously..  she sees kunal as good with kids n falls for him..
What about ishaan who's literally taking care of mishti.. and been there rock solid..
Basically kunal is a free great father to pari..
And ishaan is one to misthi..
It's only mauli who comes across as the one who loser.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
the show is only sending the regressive message of how women no matter how educated n independent they are once she has a child she should literally become the doormat of her husband n tolerate his infidelity just coz  he can be a good father to his child πŸ˜΅
when it comes to accepting ema they consider it as progressive but a wife should always be regressive otherwise she will have to regret like mauli πŸ₯±

Swadhinta07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly 
What was that Agar main jhoot nahi bolti toh mishti ko papa ka pyaar mil jata πŸ€’
Papa ka pyaar doesn't come from a cheat who is busy in making love with the mistress 
Ishaan has actually given her papa ka pyaar & you can see that in their bond
And he's never tried to boast how good a father he is unlike others who think only they are good with kids but forget that one has to be a good person first 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From me Mauli is amazing. She is the perfect combination of wrath and love. 
sillybutterfly7 thumbnail
She not even once consider about ishan while uttering those words to radhika..now radhika would realise the meaning of dida's words...Mauli deserves to get humiliated by ishan's mother because she is very unfair with ishan..Why did she have to say yes to him when she is not ready to love him...She becomes really selfish with ishan..Seriously kids are more loyal than adults, atleast mishti give ishan the love he deserves... Edited by sillybutterfly7 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
now why were we hating Nandini.
Nandini came out of rape abortion selling...and fell for caring kunal ditching friendship.
Mauli falling for caring kunal and ditching ishaan's friendship.

WHat a pathetic story.
Maunal are the end game.
nancy_soni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
her world always around kunal,from 6 years ago to now ,too easy ,maybe she love him too too deep,but she is not kunal the life of love,even though retogether,it is an enequal love relation
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think since Shakti is the hero of this show they will make maunal as end game.

That's why they hv brought ishaans mom who will doubt maulis luv towards Ishaan and question her which is definitely needed for Mauli for the kind of concern she is showing for Kunal.

Mauli has not once reciprocated her luv for Ishaan. Her decision for marrying Ishaan is impulsive and she is not only playing with her feelings but she is going to hurt poor Mishti,Ishaan.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Somehow I am feeling Mauli must be a real character.πŸ˜‰
Or else she is sooo innocent that it seems impossible . She didn't do anything wrong. Still she is taking all the blames on her shoulder. Anyone can come and kick on her back...even Nandu!!!😲
She is a frustrating character. She has no self respect nor guts. If I was in her position I would give Kunal a strong dhulai by now. πŸ˜† Go to Nandu's home and cut all her hairs ...burn her sarees and all πŸ˜†

Yes . Prove Kunal a bad father and show that CD as evidence to police and snatch Pari from Kunal. He is a bad father. He leaves his daughter in school and forgets. When she is sick he gives bad medicines and can't take care of her. πŸ˜†

I have no idea how a person can tolerate all these shits?😑It is Mauli's fault that she is not raising her voice. Abhi tak ek thappad nehi diah???Seriously?😑😑
The CVs and writer is keep writing this story to show what ? 
Tolerance of woman?
How a man tortures a woman ...or
Love of Kunal and Mauli?
For first two...ok. but for 3rd πŸ€’.
There's no love.
Kunal is a charcterless, shameless, irresponsible, good for nothing, cheater asshole. He doesn't deserve respect, sympathy, love or kindness. He left his family alone ...and now giving bhashon "Mai aisa karte waisa karte"...then why did he left?
Mauli is just a doormat. Loser forever who still thinks it's her fault and if she keeps tolerating ...things will change. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jhalak7

Somehow I am feeling Mauli must be a real character. πŸ˜‰

Or else she is sooo innocent that it seems impossible . She didn't do anything wrong. Still she is taking all the blames on her shoulder. Anyone can come and kick on her back...even Nandu!!!😲
She is a frustrating character. She has no self respect nor guts. If I was in her position I would give Kunal a strong dhulai by now. πŸ˜† Go to Nandu's home and cut all her hairs ...burn her sarees and all πŸ˜†

Yes . Prove Kunal a bad father and show that CD as evidence to police and snatch Pari from Kunal. He is a bad father. He leaves his daughter in school and forgets. When she is sick he gives bad medicines and can't take care of her. πŸ˜†

I have no idea how a person can tolerate all these shits?😑It is Mauli's fault that she is not raising her voice. Abhi tak ek thappad nehi diah???Seriously?😑😑
The CVs and writer is keep writing this story to show what ? 
Tolerance of woman?
How a man tortures a woman ...or
Love of Kunal and Mauli?
For first two...ok. but for 3rd πŸ€’.
There's no love.
Kunal is a charcterless, shameless, irresponsible, good for nothing, cheater asshole. He doesn't deserve respect, sympathy, love or kindness. He left his family alone ...and now giving bhashon "Mai aisa karte waisa karte"...then why did he left?
Mauli is just a doormat. Loser forever who still thinks it's her fault and if she keeps tolerating ...things will change. 

I think they want to show us how stupid some woman are and that they want the wrong men..so even if men kick you out of like , throw you away like trash, you will still long for any scraps they give you and then take them back , only to be kicked out again when they find their next woman..they have made Mauli pathetic ..