Mahesh Bhatt: Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are in love; he is a great

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Mahesh Bhatt: Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are in love; he is a great guy for her

Mahesh Bhatt opened up about Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor's relationship and said that they are in love and will figure out the next step in their relationship.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Updated: December 11, 2018 09:01 PM  571960 reads  132 comments

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt confirmed that they are in a relationship, earlier this year. Ranbir said in an interview that their relationship is new and needs time to cook. The couple has since then been spotted on dinner dates and spotted at each other's residence. The couple also has met each other's parents and have their seal of approval on their relationship. Alia recently flew to New York City to meet Ranbir Kapoor and his parents. Rishi Kapoor is undergoing medical treatment there.

The couple has been busy with the shoot of their film Brahmastra. Alia has wrapped up the Mumbai schedule of the film and after completing work on Kalank's schedule, the couple will head to New York for holidays. Alia Bhatt's father Mahesh Bhatt opened up about their relationship in an interview with The Telegraph and said, "Well, of course they're in love. You don't need to be a genius to get that! I love Ranbir... he's a great guy. What they do to their relationship is something they'll have to figure out.

He added, "Whether it's heading towards that port called marriage' which is an institution that needs to be questioned in the second decade of the 21st century is something for them to figure out. I'm no one to hazard a guess when that would happen or which way the relationship is going. It's life and life needs to be lived on its own terms. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings for us!

I could care less but I bet these two will end up getting married ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
Nation wants to see RK as dulha..and Chintuji,Neetuji,Riddhima and the entire Kapoor Khandaan dancing.

We love weddings!

BW movies are maha bore๐Ÿฅฑ