Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

How writers are testing audience..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal - super dr. Amazing husband  who works for betterment of community..
Nandu - bechari halaath ki maari with a golden heart..
Mauli - basically a chaltha phirtha social service centre.. who takes care of every one and ready to help..
Ishaan- a too good to be true human, succesful in his own way..

Now begins the game of juzbaat..
Kunal theperfect man falls for the golden heart cheating the jagath matha 
Take 2 : the jagath maatha falling for the ever so perfect man.. cheating the
Innocent heart..

Take 3 : turn the perfect guy ishaan into unmanageable and grumpyfellow ..

There fore successfully leaving the audienceconfused about there opinions ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol. is it a fun post?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
u dont seem frustated . this is funny..

ahhh. on a serious note . i will hate cvs if they use ishaan to bring maunal together..
show him the way he is.. then let mauli decide what she wants in her life. thats the real challenge.. dont pave path for them using him..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

lol. is it a fun post??  😆😆

u dont seem frustated . this is funny..

ahhh. on a serious note . i will hate cvs if they use ishaan to bring maunal together..
show him the way he is.. then let mauli decide what she wants in her life. thats the real challenge.. dont pave path for them using him..

Yes dear.. supposed to be sarcastic.. ðŸ˜† .. i hope ishaan remain a good guy and moves on from mauli..
But i would hate mauli for letting him invest so much of time n effort on mishti.. if she eventually is gonna listen to her heart and remain alone, in kunal's memory.. cos defnitely she cannot go back to himm even if she's ready .. he's clearly moved on. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Juzzbaat juzzbaat juzzbaat the show is all about.😆😆
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mumoos

Yes dear.. supposed to be sarcastic..  😆 .. i hope ishaan remain a good guy and moves on from mauli..
But i would hate mauli for letting him invest so much of time n effort on mishti.. if she eventually is gonna listen to her heart and remain alone, in kunal's memory.. cos defnitely she cannot go back to himm even if she's ready .. he's clearly moved on. 

ohhh yes!!! 
i will kill cvs if they tried to use ishaan.. 
make him leave her if they desperately want maunal.. just dont sink my ISHTI (MISHTI - ishaan ) ship by making him a bad guy.. ðŸ˜†

lets wait and see how it goes.. 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The writers are mocking the audience each and everyday. Whoever the writer is, is really sexist who is showing how a women is weak! She can never move on!
Seriously I dont know how many curse the writer is getting!
Cinnamonn thumbnail

My heart goes out for Ishaan and Mishti ðŸ’” Their the only two with actual brains. 
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Writers are trying to test our patience...how long we can take this emotional torture...Bigg Boss Jazzbat in home is going on. 😆
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal May be a great father and a good paediatrician...but he clearly told MAuli that if he would have known she was really pregnant he would have stayed with her for mishty,.he said he would have not deserted mishty. So he was blunt ...he would have only stayed for the baby...only the baby would have kept him with Mauli. So does Mauli really want a man who would have only stayed with her for the baby.. because he left her for nandini . Mauli could not satisfy and keep Kunal ..he wanted out of their marriage and her...so yes the writers are testing us...they are really playing with kunals character...preleap Nandu was kunals divine great love ..but now that she is dead ..Kunal is not coming across as a grieving widower ...he is getting on with his life ...there's no sad depressive behavior from him. He's probably all ready to fall in love again ðŸ˜† lol..
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The writers have phelaoed the raita and now they themselves don't know how to clear up the mess 😆 I just don't want them to mess with Ishaan's character now just cuz they want to show some sort of equation between Mauli and Kunal post leap. But for writers that'll be the easy route. Ek ko hero dikhane ke liye doosre ka blackwash(opposite of whitewash 😆) kar do! Old tricks the writers always pull up when they don't have anything better to show. My heart just goes out to Ishaan Mishti, they have been shown as so much invested in each other.. what is their fault in all this crap!