Perfect Pati

Meera alliance fixed!!

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/A7HUgwyUxXM
See this clip friends!!

It seems pushkar has got whiff of Meera-Max affair!! That is why Meera wish is being ignored...and he has also managed to keep Vidhi away!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7HUgwyUxXM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 5 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I sincerely hope Vidhi manages to talk to Rajshree
Mami kaam zarur bigadegi but I hope she manages to tell Rajshree abt Max
Nai to pata chala Meemax ne bhaag k shaadi kar li n blame phirse aaya Vidhi pe
That she knew n didnt tell anyone
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Tfs😊
Okay..so let's see how Meera reacts to it😳
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 As per precap, she's assuming that neither bhai nor mom will support her!! Bhabhi has not supported her...on the lines she expected...talking, crying on phone...with max!! Max probably suggesting to abscond...just then pushkar (my guess!!) Barges in there!!
Meera should have guts to face her family and declare about Max!! She's blaming, vidhi instead!!

Of course, she is not getting married to harish!! Will vidhi speak to him??
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meera is sucha donkey of a human vidita barely is on talking terms with rajshree and basically a newly wed and hardly knows her brother she shoved of her responsibility as a daughter and a sister to tell her family about her relationship
and is getting mad at vidita for it not going her way... 
I hate her thinking if she is bold enough to find love on her own and talk nonsense with her fiance why cant she talk to her mom properly about this???

I dont understand her thinking besides her being a pathetic human like her older brother...

And shitting on vidita childishly 

i abhor her...

hope pushkar knocks her bf she deserves it for being as unaware of her surroundings and being self absorbed

Also where has rajshrees brain gone on vacation how pathetic is she literally meeting some people once and again fixing another marriage she sucks as a mother