Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago
Originally posted by: Batul22

Finally after a long wait...

Bar bar check krti tho k ah ayega update. Ilyltf nhi to tdbu kahi to ayega...

And aaj randomlydekha and surprise...❤️

Can't wait to read more.

Ps next time itna long gap lo to pehle bata dena

Yessss it's been a while! I just got busy with real life stuff 😭

I'm excited for upcoming chapters. Hope y'all enjoy them too! ❤️

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaksgian

Aahhhh....finally a part....wow 

Thanks so much

Itna lamba break mat lo

Yes we're back!!

DMGThings thumbnail

Iss baar har comment pe reply aayega I promise <3

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The babies are getting so much love. They will definitely be raised by a village.

Armaan and Riddhima are finally off to their honeymoon. Hopefully all of it will not be spent shopping.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They are being sent off like they were going away for a long time. They are just going for a few weeks.

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

The babies are getting so much love. They will definitely be raised by a village.

Armaan and Riddhima are finally off to their honeymoon. Hopefully all of it will not be spent shopping.

All the kids the gang will have will be raised like that!! They'll always be so extra with every single child <3

Hahahha don't worry they'll have a lot of fun!

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

They are being sent off like they were going away for a long time. They are just going for a few weeks.

Well their friends are nothing if not extra!

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with Ridhima when she says that itna kharcha nhi karna tha and that har zid Puri nhi karege...

But can't unsee, how Billy is doing all this things out of love for his kids..I mean who does that for their DIL...

Oh I love Billy n Annie <3

An epitome of great in-laws. 

Haha armaan was like Paris me nhi to kya Dubai me layover krte😛😆

So excited for Italy episodes.

DMGThings thumbnail

Chapter 133

"So… What do you want to do?" Armaan asked Riddhima as they made their way outside the airport. "We have about 10 hours before the flight."

They had just touched down in Paris for a layover. Making sure that all their luggage was safely kept in one of the airport lounges, Riddhima had all but dragged Armaan outside. He had wanted to chill at the first class lounge and bask in all the luxuries of it. Riddhima had been tempted too, but she didn't want to be in Paris and see only the inside of the airport. So, she'd convinced her husband to be a little touristy. 

"Let's go to that I Love You Wall," Riddhima suggested. "We didn't get to see it the last time!"

The last time that they were in Paris was for a conference, but they'd taken full advantage of the trip and explored as many places in the city as their schedule allowed. Yet, seeing as they had been working for the majority of the time they'd spent in the city, or had been busy with the wedding ceremony for Riddhima's friends, Cole and Tessa, they hadn't been able to see the entirety of the city. 

The concierge at the hotel they'd stayed at the last time had suggested visiting the I Love You Wall as Riddhima fondly called it. It was a wall that had the words I Love You written in over 250 languages. It was apparently very famous with couples and a popular photography spot for honeymooners. 

"Seriously?" Armaan questioned. "Matlab hum kya woh ekdum typical honeymooners ki tarah behave karenge yeh sab cliche cheezein karke?"

"Uss din tum hi keh rahe the na? Cliches are cliches for a reason!" Riddhima fired back, very quickly reminding him of the words he'd said in that beautiful speech he'd given at their reception. "Plus, I don't care if it's cliche. I want to see the wall!! Please, Armaan!! Tum mere liye itna sa bhi nahi kar sakte?"

"Fine, fine!" Armaan agreed. "Let's go! But pehle we have to rent a car or something. Or do you want to walk?"

"Let's walk?" Riddhima suggested. "It's so pretty everywhere!"

"Yeh tumhaari paise bachaane ki koi nayi scheme toh nahi haina?" Armaan questioned.

"Armaan!" Riddhima rebuked. "Maine tumse promise kiya tha na… No more money talk! You're right. This is our honeymoon. Aur aisi sab baatein karke main isse spoil nahi karna chaahti. And I don't want to hurt Dad either. So, we'll have fun and I won't think about how much everything costs. But, Paris is such a beautiful city. Hum kyu gaadi mein travel karke sab miss karein? We can walk!"

"Fineeeee. I'll believe you for now," Armaan told her. "But I've got my eyes on you, Dr. Mallik!" His threat didn't land the way it was meant to, because he was grinning too wide as he called her Dr. Mallik. Riddhima predictably blushed, making him smile wider.

"Okay, Dr. Mallik," she agreed. "Whatever you say!"

"Okay, but if we're going to walk, I think humein shoes lene chahiye. Don't you think?" Armaan asked, gesturing to the slippers they'd both worn, for comfort on the flight. 

"You're right," Riddhima murmured in agreement. 

"There!" Armaan gestured to a boutique that was conveniently located inside the airport. "Wahaan se le lete hain."

Riddhima acquiesced and they both went into the shop. Once inside, they were promptly attended to by the staff there, who thankfully knew English. "We're looking for walking shoes," Armaan explained. "To explore the city on foot."

"Wise choice," Braden, the employee, complimented. "We have just the thing you need!"

He showed the couple a variety of shoes, and they ended up buying more than one, just because of the sheer comfort of them. "We're gonna need them in Amalfi too," Armaan reasoned. "Aur phir meri saaliyon ki list mein joote toh zaroor honge hi! So, we'll buy for them too!"

Riddhima agreed and they left the shop, already loaded with the bags, and they hadn't even started their tour yet. If this was any indication about how things would go, Riddhima was sure they'd need to buy a couple of suitcases to fit their purchases in. Armaan always got really enthusiastic when it came to shopping, more so than her, and if he liked something, he tended to buy it, no questions asked. She'd have to try and control him, if not for money, for convenience, because how would they take so much stuff back with them?

"Pch! Basket!! Chaloooo!" Armaan called, when she didn't start walking alongside him, pulling her out of her schemes to make Armaan shop less. Shrugging her thoughts away, she walked up to Armaan, who had pulled his phone out to mark the way from the airport to the wall. The hand that was laden with bags immediately reached out to take Riddhima's hand and she smiled. Even now, while juggling so many things, he still wouldn't walk without holding her hand. Her husband was too cute at times. 

As they made their way through meandering streets, Riddhima made Armaan stop a million times, just to admire their beauty. The city structure was very different from what she was used to in Mumbai. Paris was a city that was made to be explored via foot. The last time they'd been here, due to the very little time they'd had outside of work, they'd never walked anywhere, instead preferring to take a car for ease. So, she was glad she had this opportunity to walk through the city and see it in such a different light. Day time detours had been very difficult for them during the conference. Apart from the one day they'd had off, all their trips around the city had been at night. It was so nice to see that Paris was just as lively and beautiful during the day as it was at night. 

As they walked, Riddhima stopped outside a quaint cafe, admiring the aesthetics of it. The display tray didn't help as it was loaded with scrumptious desserts. The heavenly rich aroma of coffee wafted through the air whenever the door to the cafe opened. "Come, let's eat!" She told Armaan. "This place looks good!"

Armaan silently held the door open for her to walk in, a wide smile gracing his face. While Armaan found them a nice place to sit, Riddhima walked up to the counter and ordered for them. She came back with a tray laden with food and two cups of coffee. 

"Oh, this is so good!" Armaan moaned around a mouthful of almond croissant. "I love it!"

"Mmmm," Riddhima agreed as she ate her chocolate scone. "So, so, so good!"

"Ghar pe phone kar lein?" Riddhima asked as they ate. 

"Hmmm, good idea," Armaan agreed, already dialling Mumma's number. 

"Hello, beautiful!" He greeted once she'd answered. 

"Armaan! Kaise ho?" Padma Mumma asked.

"Hum toh theek hain. Bas abhi Paris mein land hue. Aap bataiye," he replied.

"Hum bas abhi dinner karke uthe hain," she told him. "Sab tum dono ko bohot miss kar rahe the. Aaj Anjali ne dinner mein tumhaara favourite Caesar salad bhi banaya tha."

"Hawwwww!" Armaan exclaimed. "Abhi kal kaha tha maine usse ki please jaane se pehle mere liye bana de toh usne mana kar diya tha!"

Padma laughed. "Usne tujhe jalane jaan boojhke aaj banaya hai," she said. "Keh rahi thi ki tum dono akele chale gaye toh badla toh lena chahiye."

"Hum apne honeymoon pe aaye hain," Armaan whined. "Usse leke aate kya?"

This made Padma laugh harder. "Jab tum dono waapas aa jaoge main usse keh ke tere liye banwa doongi, Armaan. Promise."

"Pakka, promise?" Armaan pressed.

"Haan, baba. Ekdum pakka wala promise!" Padma assured. "But tu yeh bata… Sab theek se ho gaya na. Flight pe koi problem toh nahi hui tum dono ko?"

"Nahi, Mumma. Hum achche se pohonch gaye," Armaan said. "Ab Paris se connecting flight thode ghanto baad hai toh hum bas ghoomne nikle hain."

"Badhiya," Padma commented. "Phir apna dhyaan rakhna aur Riddhima ka bhi. Main tum dono ko zyada pareshaan nahi karungi but apne hotel mein check-in karne ke baad ek message kar dena."

"Yes, Mumma. Hum yaad se kar denge," Armaan promised.

"Okay, good," Padma replied. "Ab tum dono mazze karo. Main phone rakh rahi hoon."

"Bye, Mumma!" Armaan exclaimed before hanging up. 

"Pch! Armaan! Tumne meri baat hi nahi karayi," Riddhima pouted.

"Tumne kaha hi nahi ki tumhe baat karni hai," Armaan pointed out. "Bas kaha Mumma se baat kar lete hain, toh maine kar li."

"Armaaaaannnnnn!" Riddhima complained.

"Arreee… Gussa mat ho. Phir se laga doon tumhe phone?" He asked.

"Nahi, rehne do," she replied. "Baar-baar phone karke Mumma ko pareshaan nahi karte. Agli baar main kar dungi."

"Okay," Armaan agreed. "But ab chalo… Jaldi se nashta karlo. Phir hum chalte hain!"

Riddhima nodded eagerly and dug into her food, prompting Armaan to do the same. Once they'd both had their fill, they continued on their way to the wall, admiring the view on the way. It took them a while to get there because they stopped so much to click photos. Armaan was glad he'd had the foresight to buy a digital camera ahead of the trip. 

They finally did reach, where Riddhima insisted on more photos. And, as it were, things got a little competitive between them as they decided to find the phrase in as many languages as they understood. Armaan ended up winning as he recognized it in 15 languages opposed to Riddhima's 10. A fact that pleased him immensely, and he gloated shamelessly in front of his wife. "Wow, Basket!! I can't believe I know more languages than you. Tum toh sincere, padhaku bachchi thi na? Phir bhi?" He teased her.

"Shut up!" Riddhima groused. "Ek baar tum jeet gaye bas. Itne saalon se har baar main hi jeet'ti hoon."

"Oh? But raat gayi, baat gayi, sweetheart!" Armaan crowed. "Ab toh main hi jeeta hoon na. I mean, of course, I did. I'm so smart and awesome. Complete package. Tabhi toh tumne mujhse shaadi ki hai. Waise bhi, itna intelligent aur hot ladka tumhe aur kahaan milta? Tum bohot lucky ho, Basket! Ki tumhe main mil gaya, warna pata nahi tumhaara kya hota!"

"Hahaha," Riddhima enunciated sarcastically. "So funny, Armaan!"

"I know, right?" Armaan agreed with a bright grin making Riddhima huff.

"Tumhe itne saare languages aate kaise hain?" Riddhima questioned.

"God gift hai, meri jaan," Armaan replied.

Riddhima tried to make a surly face at that, but failed spectacularly. Even after so long, she couldn't help the thrill that ran through her when Armaan called her jaan. Her entire body reacted to the term of endearment, as if she was a live wire. The blush could hardly be helped, and neither could the pleased smile. Armaan laughed at that, quickly pulling her into his arms, squeezing her tightly to his chest. "I love you, Basket," he murmured into her hair.

"I love you, baby," she replied, holding on to him with equal fervor. 

Their moment was broken when a passer-by photographer interrupted them. "Would you like a photo, monsieur, mademoiselle?" 

Armaan cursed under his breath, making Riddhima chuckle, even as she pulled back from the hug. Turning to the photographer, she said, "Oui! We would love one. Merci."

Armaan was roped into clicking not one but tens of photos, not that he complained, as both Riddhima and the photographer bent him to their will. They got a few goofy shots, making faces at the camera, a few romantic ones looking at each other, and then Armaan even managed to slide in a couple of raunchy poses that would of course be for their eyes only. The photographer was only too happy to keep on suggesting more photos and poses, turning their little expedition into a complete photoshoot. When they'd had their fill, Riddhima finally put an end to it.

"Lekin, Armaan… Itne saare photos… Humein milenge kaise? Itni jaldi thodi develop ho jaayenge, humaari flight se pehle," Riddhima voiced out her concerns, realizing that they were on a tight schedule and the photos might not be ready by then.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Armaan assured. "Main baat karta hoon."

To the photographer, he explained how they were in Paris only for a layover and that their flight to Naples would be leaving in a few hours. Unfazed, the photographer ensured that he'd have all their photos by then, but it would cost extra for the express delivery, which Armaan promptly agreed to. He paid half the amount upfront, promising to pay the rest when they had the photos. The two exchanged numbers to stay in touch. The photographer even offered to drop the pictures at the airport for them. Thanking him profusely, Armaan and Riddhima parted ways with him. 

"There," Armaan said, as the couple took the streets once more, this time towards the Seine. "No worries about the photos."

"Lekin, Armaan! Agar woh time pe nahi lee aaya toh? Tumne usse itne paise bhi de diye!" Riddhima moaned in protest. 

"Basket! Tum bohot tension leti ho," Armaan laughed. "Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Usne kaha haina woh laa dega. Aur phir maine poore paise thodi diye hain. Usse bache hue chahiye toh usse aana padega na. Warna uski poori subah waste ho jaayegi."

Riddhima hummed, not completely convinced. "Tum itna mat socho," Armaan told her. "Hum apna honeymoon yeh sab faltu cheezein sochke kyu waste kare? Chalo… Siene ke boat tour pe chalte hain!"

"Humne pichli baar kiya toh tha," Riddhima pointed out.

"Haan, but woh toh raat mein na! Abhi din mein sab kitna alag lagega. Chalo naaaaaa," Armaan whined. "Hum Eiffel neeche se dekhenge kaisa dikhta hai!"

"Okay, okay!" Riddhima gave in. "Chalte hain!"

"Yes!!" Armaan pumped his fist in celebration. He pulled Riddhima into his arms, landing a quick, hard kiss to her mouth. "You're the best!"

Riddhima giggled, reaching up to ruffle Armaan's hair. Happiness suited so well on him, excitement even more so. She lived for moments like this, when Armaan would be filled with child-like glee. His eyes would brighten up like the stars and his smile could light up the whole world. Armaan pulled her along with him, and she was happy to follow him, bearing witness to his infectious happiness that put the view of this beautiful city to shame. 

Once they'd reached the riverside, Armaan flagged down a woman who was handing out flyers to a tour of the Seine and charmed his way into having a private boat all to themselves, complete with celebratory champagne and premium cheeses. "Shall we?" He asked Riddhima, making a whole production out of it while offering her his arm. Riddhima shook her head at his antics, a fond smile on her face that belied her attempts at being annoyed, and wound her arm through his. Armaan helped Riddhima into the boat before he jumped in himself.

The moment the boat took to the waters, he turned to Riddhima, sitting on one of the logs, and asked, "Champagne?"

Riddhima laughed. "Tum mujhe alcohol offer kar rahe ho? Ab mujhe yeh bhi yaad dilana padega kya ki drink karne se meri kya haalat hoti hai?"

"Arreee, toh main kahaan tumhe bohot offer kar raha hoon? Tumhaari tolerance limit itni bhi kam nahi hai! Aur waise bhi, champagne or wine se chadhne mein thoda time lagta hai, unlike vodka and tequila. I think you'll be fine," Armaan explained.

"Well, if you're sure! Waise bhi kuch hua toh woh meri nahi tumhaari problem hai," Riddhima replied.

"Oyye hoyyeeee… Aisi problem toh main saari zindagi uthaane ke liye tayyaar hoon," Armaan promised.

"Shut up, Armaan!" Riddhima blushed, making him laugh. 

He picked up the bottle of champagne that had been chilling in the ice bucket and shook it thoroughly before opening it, spraying the bubbly liquid on both of them. Laughing, Riddhima reached for the glasses and he poured some in one for her, and generously for himself in the other. 

Riddhima immediately lifted her glass to take a sip, but Armaan stopped her. "A toast," he proposed. "To our happily ever after."

Riddhima wrinkled her nose. "No," she protested. "Happily ever after toh sirf fairytales mein hota hai, woh bhi end mein. But yeh toh humaari kahaani ki sirf shuruat hai, haina?"

"Hmmmm," Armaan hummed. "Not bad, Basket. Baat toh tumhaari sahi hai. Okay, then! This one is for finally getting married! To us."

"To us," Riddhima agreed, clinking her glass to his. 

Armaan squeezed Riddhima into a tight hug. The rest of the tour went by in sampling the food, and pointing at the various landmarks that were visible from the river. The last time they'd toured the Seine at night and so, had missed out on this part of the experience. 

Somewhere in the middle of it, Riddhima zoned out, focusing on the soft timbre of Armaan's voice, instead of the words he was saying, the way his Adam's apple bobbed at every word. She snuggled closer to him, drowning in the heady scent of his perfume, content in the warmth his arms brought her. Armaan, ever so attuned with her moods, stopped talking about Parisian architecture and started humming softly, making Riddhima smile. A moment, and she turned her head up to him, reaching for a kiss. Armaan happily obliged, his head bending down immediately. And then, neither of them paid attention to anything around them but each other, their lips joining in a series of kisses, as they giggled, sweet nothings traded back and forth. 

When the tour was finally over, much too early in Armaan's opinion, they both stumbled out of the boat, drunk not on the champagne but each other, ruffled hair, rumpled clothes, and swollen, red lips. No one paid them any attention, going about their way, but Riddhima still ducked her face in embarrassment much to Armaan's delight. He wound an arm around her waist and pulled her into his side, guiding them to their next destination.

"Hum kahaan jaa rahe hain?" Riddhima asked him a couple of moments later.

"Maine jahaan se tumhaari ring li thi, uss jeweler ke pass," Armaan explained, bringing her hand up to his lips and pressing a firm kiss on the ring he'd proposed with. It was bizarre at times, how Riddhima had three rings - the first ring he gave her the night of the shoot-out, that she thankfully didn't wear any longer, the ring he'd proposed to her with on the basketball court on their anniversary that sat proudly on her left ring finger, and the engagement ring he'd given her on their official engagement ceremony, that occupied her right ring finger - but he decided that with a love story as bizarre as theirs, it made complete sense. 

"Wahaan kyu?" Riddhima questioned, curious.

"Arreee baba… Woh wahaan ke jo owner hain, unhone mujhse kaha tha ki agar main phir kabhi Paris aau toh unse tumhe zaroor milwau… Toh bas hum jaa rahe hain!" Armaan answered. 

"But, Armaan… Unke paas toh itne customers aate honge. Unhe tum yaad bhi hoge yaa nahi?" Riddhima wondered.

"Woh toh wahaan jaake hi pata chalega na, sweetheart," Armaan said. "Waise bhi… Maine unhe promise kiya tha ki main aaunga toh ab jaana toh padega na!" 

"Hmmmm," Riddhima mumbled in agreement. "Okay."

"That's my girl!" Armaan cheered, kissing the top of Riddhima's head. They made the short walk to the bodega that Armaan had found the jeweler in and without wasting any time, went straight to his shop. 

"Mrs. Blanc!" Armaan enthusiastically greeted the middle aged woman standing behind the payment counter. "Remember me?"

She squinted at him, trying to place his face. It took a few minutes, but her eyes lit up in recognition. "Of course!" She exclaimed. "How could I ever forget you, boy? Gave me so much trouble with your fiance's engagement ring!" She said, surprisingly without a strong accent. Riddhima had noticed that almost everyone they'd spoken with had a very heavy French accent and she needed to concentrate really hard to understand what they were saying, even when conversing in English, so she was surprised to find that that was not the case with Mrs. Blanc. 

"Well, wife now," Armaan corrected her, a proud smile on his face as he squeezed Riddhima even tighter.

"Oh," Mrs. Blanc breathed. "How marvelous!" She immediately walked around the counter to give Armaan a hug. Turning to Riddhima, she took Riddhima's hands in both her own. "And you must be the lovely Riddhima! I've heard so much about you."

"Everything he's said about me is a lie," Riddhima promptly replied.

"So you aren't the loveliest, most caring, understanding, and the kindest person he's ever met with a smile that can light up the world and passion so overwhelming it could make him cry?" Mrs. Blanc asked. 

Riddhima's eyes bugged out at the description as a lovely blush filled her cheeks and neck. She turned to Armaan, but he had his head down, his eyes firmly stuck to the ground, in a rare display of bashfulness. Riddhima could even make out the red along his ears. Mrs. Blanc giggled, delighted to have been able to entice such a reaction out of the couple. She hugged Riddhima for good measure too. 

"It is so nice to finally meet you," she said. 

"And you," Riddhima assured. "Thank you so much for such a beautiful ring. I love it!"

"Let's see it then!" Mrs. Blanc announced, clapping her hands in anticipation. Riddhima gave Mrs. Blanc her hand and the woman's eyes immediately zeroed on the band. 

"It looks even more gorgeous now that's in your capable hands," Mrs. Blanc commented. "Just as I'd known it would be."

"Thank you," Riddhima replied, not knowing enough words to express her gratitude. 

"Oh, none of that!" Mrs. Blanc waved her off. "This is literally my job that I am paid to do. But, I won't lie, I had a lot of fun with this piece. It's been a while since I had such a challenging customer."

"That is certainly one way to describe my husband," Riddhima agreed, the two of them laughing at Armaan's affronted expression. 

"Well, I resent that. I'm not challenging, I just have high standards," he protested. 

"Okay! Enough of that. We need to celebrate!" Mrs. Blanc declared. She offered both of them a seat and went inside a room to the side of the shop, coming back a few moments later with a bottle in one hand and three glasses in the other. 

"I do not have alcohol on me right now, but these should do well," she said, pouring them each a glass of a sparkly liquid.

"What is this?" Riddhima asked.

"Ahhh, it's strawberry lemonade, but I made it in sparkling water," Mrs. Blanc explained. "We'll have to toast to this. I'm sorry I don't have any proper celebratory drink."

"Oh, no, no!" Armaan exclaimed. "Trust me, it is better this way."

"Shut up, Armaan!" Riddhima rebuked, clearly taking the bait aimed at her, whacking Armaan's shoulder, making him laugh.

"Okay, then! To Armaan and Riddhima! Congratulations on the wedding!" Mrs. Blanc made a whole production of her extremely short speech, leaving the couple in stitches. They clinked their glasses before taking a sip. 

"Oh, this is good!" Riddhima moaned in delight. "Would you be willing to share the recipe?" She asked. 

"Of course," Mrs. Blanc agreed. "It's no trouble. But, that's later. Why don't you look around to see if you want to buy anything?"

"Thanks, Mrs. Blanc!" Armaan expressed his gratitude, taking Riddhima towards a display.

"Armaan," Riddhima whispered softly. "Humein kuch khareedna thodi hai. Chalte haina ab!"

"Basket, Anjy ne mujhe strict instructions ke saath bheja hai. Usne kaha, and I quote, "Agar tumne jahaan se Ridzy ki ring banwayi thi, wahaan se mere liye kuch jewelery nahi laayi, toh ghar bhi mat aana!"," he cried dramatically. "Toh… Hum earrings wagerah kuch le lete hain meri saaliyon ke liye."

Riddhima nodded her assent, trying hard not to laugh. She picked three pieces, one for each of them. "Pch, Basket! Tumne apne liye kuch kyu nahi liya?" Armaan asked when she started towards the counter. 

"Mujhe nahi chahiye," Riddhima shrugged.

"Aise thodi! Tumhe kuch lena padega. Aao, main choose karta hoon, tumhe kuch nahi chahiye toh!" Armaan instructed. 

Knowing it was better than to argue, Riddhima let Armaan lose. He made her try a few necklaces and earrings, insisting on helping her with each of them. Riddhima shivered as his fingers grazed her neck lightly and his breath tickled her ears. Armaan was very thorough, taking his sweet time in making Riddhima wear the jewelry, not that she complained. Finally, when he found a set that he deemed worth enough, encrusted in gorgeous aquamarines, he stepped back to let Riddhima admire it as well. His arms quickly wound around her waist, her back pulled flush against his chest as he also eyed the necklace and earrings in the mirror along with her. "I like them," he whispered softly against the shell of her ear. Riddhima barely contained a squeak when he bit her earlobe for good measure, her fingers digging into his arms in an effort to keep quiet. 

"Okay," she breathed a moment later when she was sure she could speak. "I like it too!"

"Nice," Armaan cheered, knocking his head against hers lightly. "Then we'll get it!"

He helped her remove the jewels too, taking just as long. Riddhima wound her arms around his waist, holding tightly to remain upright. "Okay," she repeated, dazed at his ministrations. 

Finally, they made their way back to the counter where Armaan paid for their purchases. Riddhima was still reeling from the feel of Armaan's skin against hers, and so, did not notice when Mrs. Blanc stealthily added another bag to their purchases, winking conspiratorially at Armaan. 

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Batul22

I agree with Ridhima when she says that itna kharcha nhi karna tha and that har zid Puri nhi karege...

But can't unsee, how Billy is doing all this things out of love for his kids..I mean who does that for their DIL...

Oh I love Billy n Annie <3

An epitome of great in-laws. 

Haha armaan was like Paris me nhi to kya Dubai me layover krte😛😆

So excited for Italy episodes.

Billy and Annie are absolute stars!! I love them so freaking much. Every girl should have in-laws like them. I am manifesting it into existence right now.

Riddhima is right in her opinion too but like Armaan also said... They're not going on a honeymoon every year or smth. So sometimes, you should splurge! Waise bhi yeh Armaan hai toh raees baap ki bigdi aulad. Hoity toity nakhre hote hain iske bhi. 🤣

But yes!! Lots of exciting stuff happens in Italy and I am very excited for y'all to read it! <3