Users

Frequent Posters

sana_ksgian thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Love it...thanks dea❤️❤️

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Itna choootu saaaaa y u do that to meee..... 

Ek toh dono ko alag kar diya and now itna chotu sa update... 

Anyway. I love the fact how you develop these frnds bond. I mean rahul and ridhima ka bomd u have showed so much still it seems so fresh and so loved. And now this new muskaan armaan bond too. I mean u r great at this thing. 

Both your ff are relationship goals. 

Last mein i thing ki ridhima ke liya ghar le chuka hainarmaan hihihi.... 

Jaldi se next update de yr update itna dino baad diya hai tune... Feels like ages. 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally I am here to comment...Okay so first of all such a cute sa beautiful sa part...

I am so sad that now AR will be apart and it’s definitely painfaul for them considering their past but well kaam to kaam Hai! 

Also special love to Rahul and Ridhima’s bond...Such a beautiful friendship *touchwood* 

And finally of course Armaan has a surprise for Ridhima and I can’t wait for it...

Loved loved the part but Bohot Chota tha so pls update soonest! 

P.S I don’t know why I had the same problem with the Pm this time as well *sigh* so well Agar agey I disturb you for this to pls don’t mind *hides face *

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Armaan and his surprises ! 

They are the best though. New phase of their lives should be interesting.

sana_ksgian thumbnail

Hayeee update kardo plzzz....

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey y'all! Sorry for the radio silence. I've been busy. And... I've got some bad news now. 

I'm gonna be really busy in the coming month because I'm gonna have a lot of exams. Maybe 20 papers in total? I'm not exactly sure, but 15+ for sure. So, lots to study. Which means, obviously... I won't have time to do much else. 

As a result, both ILYLTF & TDBU are gonna be put on hold till at least August, and then we'll see depending on what my college decides. I'm sorry, but I have no choice! 

Please be patient with me. That's all I can ask for. Thanks for sticking with me till now, and I hope you do the same in the future as well. 

Love, Prags

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's ok...and all the best for your exam..will wait for update...

Bananahammock thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hey y'all! Sorry for the radio silence. I've been busy. And... I've got some bad news now. 

I'm gonna be really busy in the coming month because I'm gonna have a lot of exams. Maybe 20 papers in total? I'm not exactly sure, but 15+ for sure. So, lots to study. Which means, obviously... I won't have time to do much else. 

As a result, both ILYLTF & TDBU are gonna be put on hold till at least August, and then we'll see depending on what my college decides. I'm sorry, but I have no choice! 

Please be patient with me. That's all I can ask for. Thanks for sticking with me till now, and I hope you do the same in the future as well. 

Love, Prags

😔😔😔 I had noticed a couple of TDBU updates and was hoping for a little love here at ILYLTF too! Any chance of an update before your exams start next month?

Good luck!

Payal

Edited by Bananahammock - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 1

Armaan joins the hospital. Was he asking about Riddhima?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 2

Su was jealous of Nilkki. What will happen to her when she sees Riddhima and Armaan?