Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sana_ksgian

Finally an update . Thanks dea. Next part should be a big one plleashh....also u can get ridz sing a sing for armaan. Common everytime armaan signs a song. This time even let ridz sing a song for armaan.  Also a conversation of AR alone after the engagement. 

Let's see. I'll try. No promises.

Har baar kahaan Armaan sang for her? He did only once for their date. I mean, in this FF. I don't remember him singing for her any other time. And Ridz is very shy. Woh itne logon ke saamne uske liye gaayegi? Never. Sirf Armaan ke saamne akele mein gaa de wohi bohot hai. 😂

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ishq hayeee❤️😳😊maza ayega..

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Ishq hayeee❤️😳😊maza ayega..

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am reading last few updates all together I don't know what the problem is there with IF either the new update is faulty or my net or account is faulty. I m not getting the Notification for the PM..

Anyway i loved it yaar prags.... I mean the way u put the words together it gives proper DMG feels. I mean many people are writing even i m but i dont know that feel what u put is always missing from it. But i get it here. 

I love the wah u showed ridhima was blishing the next day armaan and ridhima spend night together in much sober way just simple pure romance. 

Armaan was such a sweetheart yaar.he was putting it ahead what he wants hrr to feel when she think of kasuli but even when she is ready he dont want her to be ready before marriage i loved that small conversion they had just befor the eternal romance. Armaan was so so embarrassed while asking but ridhima replied so openly. Hayeee dil aa gaya. 

And the small sentence if it have been from armaan she would have blushed. Hihihi sach hi toh hai. Frnds kuch bhi bole we can pass a smile but then lovers ka ek sentence hi haayeeeeeee..... And then she was back to square one when she saw armaan hahahahahha

Bi is finally back. Chalo koi toh ridhima ke ilawa armaan ke kaan khech sakta hai aab.

But i like the way h showed sab armaan muskan ki nok jhok and ridhima armaan ko hi dat rhi thi hihi poor boy and then again kissed him manane ke liya habahah ek sath do do kaam kar diya basket ne. 

Par armaan is armaan muskaan nhi toh nikki sahi usse kisi na kisi ko toh tang karna hi hai. But l like the track of nikki's mom admiring ridhima. She is write sab se itna sun liya hai ridhima ke baar e mein ki kha hi kare milne ka maan toh karega hi. 

Aur waise bhi sab ki life is tym ridhima ke hi around chal rhi h. Niiki ki bff n doctor. Abhi ki only good frnd n parenting suggester hahahha.and armaan ki toh duniya hi hai.

And finally dono pe bomb phod diya. Ridhima bechari apne papa ke naam pe chup chap chali gai ring lene. 😝😝

Aur nautanki armaan sab ko bhaga diya ring nahi dikhai.. aur pareshan karne m laga hai chup rh ke ek baar m nahi bolta ki aaj hi karni h sagai. 

But that small moment when they are left alone both hug like life depend on it.  So so soooooooooooo loving it. 

Ab jaldi se aur de mera ko aur padhna h

Bananahammock thumbnail

Wow! Thank you for the update. I know life gets hectic, so I do appreciate your hard work. 

What a lovely update. Kudos to them for making this come together in such a short time! Especially Rahul and Anjali (and also Nikki, putting this together while pregnant is truly a feat.)

Truly took me back to DMG! AR are of course just the cutest. Armaan is such a sweetheart. I'm so excited to see their life together! Cannot wait for them to start their new life together!

Atul makes me laugh out loud with all of his lines. He's a sweetie too. Hoping to see his and Anjali's relationship progress during AR's wedding, as well as RM's. And of course AN. Nikki and Anjali are truly two of the most impatient people, just waiting for this wedding to happen already! (I am with them as well.)

Eagerly awaiting the next one. Since you did ask for suggestions, I would like to see just the ring exchange. There's not much else to describe/show at the engagement, so I would love to just read the ring exchanging and then maybe move on to the wedding planning/whatever else you have planned for AR. Just my two cents. :)

Cannot contain my excitement for the next chapter! Eagerly awaiting!

Payal

PS. Had to come back and edit for this- I don't know if you follow DMG actors on social media, but Amit Tandon (Abhi) is pretty active on Instagram and he shared a behind the scenes video from his past show and I immediately thought of this story! Total foreshadowing of Abhi bringing the horse for Armaan's wedding! Do check out it out - made me laugh!

Edited by Bananahammock - 4 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.gang and family ne AR ko bohot acha surprise diya.AR bohot khush hai.beautiful story.Thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part😍😘

sana_ksgian thumbnail

Hmmm..iss baar let ridz sing for armaan..let it be only in front of him akele mai.....

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

I am reading last few updates all together I don't know what the problem is there with IF either the new update is faulty or my net or account is faulty. I m not getting the Notification for the PM..

Anyway i loved it yaar prags.... I mean the way u put the words together it gives proper DMG feels. I mean many people are writing even i m but i dont know that feel what u put is always missing from it. But i get it here. 

I love the wah u showed ridhima was blishing the next day armaan and ridhima spend night together in much sober way just simple pure romance. 

Armaan was such a sweetheart yaar.he was putting it ahead what he wants hrr to feel when she think of kasuli but even when she is ready he dont want her to be ready before marriage i loved that small conversion they had just befor the eternal romance. Armaan was so so embarrassed while asking but ridhima replied so openly. Hayeee dil aa gaya. 

And the small sentence if it have been from armaan she would have blushed. Hihihi sach hi toh hai. Frnds kuch bhi bole we can pass a smile but then lovers ka ek sentence hi haayeeeeeee..... And then she was back to square one when she saw armaan hahahahahha

Bi is finally back. Chalo koi toh ridhima ke ilawa armaan ke kaan khech sakta hai aab.

But i like the way h showed sab armaan muskan ki nok jhok and ridhima armaan ko hi dat rhi thi hihi poor boy and then again kissed him manane ke liya habahah ek sath do do kaam kar diya basket ne. 

Par armaan is armaan muskaan nhi toh nikki sahi usse kisi na kisi ko toh tang karna hi hai. But l like the track of nikki's mom admiring ridhima. She is write sab se itna sun liya hai ridhima ke baar e mein ki kha hi kare milne ka maan toh karega hi. 

Aur waise bhi sab ki life is tym ridhima ke hi around chal rhi h. Niiki ki bff n doctor. Abhi ki only good frnd n parenting suggester hahahha.and armaan ki toh duniya hi hai.

And finally dono pe bomb phod diya. Ridhima bechari apne papa ke naam pe chup chap chali gai ring lene. 😝😝

Aur nautanki armaan sab ko bhaga diya ring nahi dikhai.. aur pareshan karne m laga hai chup rh ke ek baar m nahi bolta ki aaj hi karni h sagai. 

But that small moment when they are left alone both hug like life depend on it.  So so soooooooooooo loving it. 

Ab jaldi se aur de mera ko aur padhna h

Arre... Yeh new IF mein issue hai. You don't get emails about PMs or posts on threads you follow. Website pe hi check karna padta hai sadly. Yahaan bhi PM pop up nahi aata ab jaise pehle aata tha. You have to click on the PM icon to see if there's any messages.

Hahahaha. I don't put anything different. Bas, I make sure that what I write reminds me of DMG. I love that you get that feeling here. I know what you mean. I'm glad you find that in my stories. It means so much to me! <3

AR are my babies, yaar. Their relationship always has to be like this. I love writing them together because they're so awesome and amazing and wholesome! :D

Riddhima toh always blushes when Armaan compliments her. When others say stuff like that, she brushes them off because she doesn't know how to respond. Lekin Armaan ke saath toh hamesha aisa hi hota hai. Waise bhi... the way he says it in that soft voice staring right into her eyes... koi bhi blush karega yaar. I'm toh blushing just thinking about it. Oof!

Nikki's mom wala track I really wanted to show because Nikki has been Armaan's best friend for years and Riddhima and her are also so close. So, of course, her mother would be interested in what is happening in Armaan's life and would want to meet Riddhima because her daughter admires Riddhima so much.

I'm excited about the engagement and will definitely update ASAP!! :D

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bananahammock

Wow! Thank you for the update. I know life gets hectic, so I do appreciate your hard work. 

What a lovely update. Kudos to them for making this come together in such a short time! Especially Rahul and Anjali (and also Nikki, putting this together while pregnant is truly a feat.)

Truly took me back to DMG! AR are of course just the cutest. Armaan is such a sweetheart. I'm so excited to see their life together! Cannot wait for them to start their new life together!

Atul makes me laugh out loud with all of his lines. He's a sweetie too. Hoping to see his and Anjali's relationship progress during AR's wedding, as well as RM's. And of course AN. Nikki and Anjali are truly two of the most impatient people, just waiting for this wedding to happen already! (I am with them as well.)

Eagerly awaiting the next one. Since you did ask for suggestions, I would like to see just the ring exchange. There's not much else to describe/show at the engagement, so I would love to just read the ring exchanging and then maybe move on to the wedding planning/whatever else you have planned for AR. Just my two cents. :)

Cannot contain my excitement for the next chapter! Eagerly awaiting!

Payal

PS. Had to come back and edit for this- I don't know if you follow DMG actors on social media, but Amit Tandon (Abhi) is pretty active on Instagram and he shared a behind the scenes video from his past show and I immediately thought of this story! Total foreshadowing of Abhi bringing the horse for Armaan's wedding! Do check out it out - made me laugh!

The gang is extremely excited about the impending nuptials and it's so much fun to explore that part of the story because these people have witnessed their story right from the start, even if they were unaware of what was happening and now after all these mishaps, they want everything to be perfect. Undoubtedly, everyone else in the gang is closest to either Armaan or Riddhima, sometimes even more than their partners, so they will be over the moon about this. So, all this enthusiasm just makes them pull this together so quickly.

AR's life together is going to be so glorious and I cannot wait for that phase to begin! It'll be so amazing! *sighs*

AA & RM's relationship will definitely move forward in the coming episodes. I mean... lots of wedding stuff will be happening, of course. So, putting all these couples in that atmosphere, it's obvious that something will happen and I'm really excited to see where that goes.

Ring exchange toh will obviously be there. That's the entire point of the engagement. And, it's DMG so there will be a dance sequence. I've gotten a few suggestions that are good so I'll try to incorporate them as well and let's see! It'll be fun! :D

I follow all DMG actors on social media but I don't actively check their stuff. Will have to go back and see what video you're referring to! :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.gang and family ne AR ko bohot acha surprise diya.AR bohot khush hai.beautiful story.Thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part😍😘

Thank you, Nish! :))