ILYLTF #5 (Chapter 145 - Page 110) - Page 21

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello there! My name is Payal and I'm a new reader. I have read all five threads of your story, in the span of two weeks, which I must congratulate you on. I know myself that it's no small feat to keep writing for so long. Yours seems to be one of the only stories still continuing on this forum. I also want to commend you on keeping the medical aspects somewhat correct. It irks me to read stories where internships last 6 months and the interns are aged 20 years old. Granted, I am unsure of the disparities between US and India, but I am quite sure no MD is an intern at the age of 20. (If you can't quite tell, I am somewhat familiar with the field as I am currently a final year med student rounding in obstetrics/gynecology as well as trauma.)

Your story is quite refreshing as well. It seems you've kept it somewhat canon. I enjoyed reading about other characters (I stupidly was an admirer of RK when Madhubala was on) and while I do like Armaan and Riddhima, I must admit that Muskaan is one of my favorite characters in this story. I always felt that her character was downplayed on DMG. I do hope to see a happy ending for her here. 

RM has always been a favorite for me. AR was somewhat overhyped on the show and therefore didn't appeal to me as much, and AA are quite cute but unfortunately their story went flat too. AN are to this day still a favorite of mine. Unfortunately one can't say the same for them on the show. 

I was very active on RM and AN threads here, several years ago. Embarrassingly, I am unable to even remember my username from that era. I am hoping to start afresh with this account.  Mayhap I can find some old friends again. 

I was not looking to make an account, but your story has pulled me into its depths, and majbooran, I felt the need to comment and let you know how much your work is appreciated.

I am looking forward to reading more from you soon. 

Thanks,

Payal

Edited by Bananahammock - 4 years ago

Hey! 

I just finished reading this story in one go and i’m spell bound. Girl you made my heart flutter with this cute babies! I just love them so much and this story made me crazy about them :) 

You have my heart darling!!!! I can’t wait to read  more..

Please please please update soon!! Can’t wait for their engagement! 

I apologize for joining the yells of "update! update!" but I am simply enamored with this story and cannot wait to read more. I dropped a comment on your other story after reading it (I suppose you cannot call it a "comment" anymore; it morphed into an essay along the way- apologies for that as well.)

Please do send me a PM if you can, it would be much appreciated. 

helo mam m sry 2 b ask bt wish u r ok r if u nt den wish 4 u 2 gt btr son. Wntng 2 rd nxt updt 

Originally posted by saniyapatel

I knew it kuch to honewala hai Abhi ka stammer krna,Rahool n Muski ne Abhi ki baat jhat se maan jaana n ring shopping n all...

Lekin ye nahi pata tha Surprise bhi ek bade shock k saath milnewala hai...Gang n both Gupta n Malik family to bade hi fast nikale...

AR n RM ko trip se aaye hue ek din bhi nahi hua ki Armaan n Riddhima ko itna bada Surprise diya...Engagement jldi hi hogi ye to pata tha lekin itna super jaldi hogi ye expected nahi tha...

Lekin kuch bhi ho am sooooo happy for my cuties...They r getting engaged...Really hope is baar kuch galat na ho...

Armaan sahi kehta tha Riddhima ko teacher har time bechare ko daat ti hai phir chaahe galti kisi ki bhi ho chup bechare Armaan ko hi hona padta hai...

Aisa lagta hai Muskan ki body mein khoon nahi current flow hota hai...Koi seedhi baat kare to bhi current maarti hai...Awww Atul was chooo cute bilkul ek bacche ki tarha innocent hai love him so much...Vaani's char is nice..Very sweet n loving..

Ab AR k baare mein kya kahu😳😳😳bs ab jaldi se shadi ho jaaye..Inka na luck hi kharab hai...Becharo ko romance bhi nahi krne dete bilkul sahi timing hoti hai koi na koi disturb krne aa hi jaata hai...

Thank you so much for the update...Enjoyed n loved it so very much...Eagerly waiting for the next part...

Expect the unexpected, Sanuuuuuu! :p

Ab AR ki engagement hai, sab kuch ekdum seedha nahi hoga na. Yaar, thoda toh bharosa rakho. It'll be fine.

Hahahaha. Ab engagement ho jaayegi. Fir shaadi bhi ho hi jaayegi na. 

LOVE! <3333

Originally posted by Prizi

Nxt update kab hai?? 

Jab mera likhke ho jaayega. Hopefully soon.

Originally posted by sakshidmg

wow. vry nyc updt. muskan n evry1 figting nd ar momnts r beutifl. abi alwyz voic f reasn. n niki need 2 gro up nw. she goin 2 hv A baby. stll she z actng lyk children. niki mom seem nyc. rahool musky alwyz grt. nd atul anjli gud z wll. thx fr updt, nd sry 4 erlir comnt. did nt mn 2 complain r anyting. wen u cn updt plz do. lukin frwd 2 nxt 1 wid ar engege surprze. thnx lot, vry much. 

Hey! Not to sound rude or anything, but while commenting, can you please not use text language? It's difficult for me to understand what you're trying to say because of this. 

Ummm... Just because Nik behaves like a kid with her friends does not mean she's irresponsible by any means. She's a doctor for gods sake! These people like to bicker with each other and have fun. What's wrong with that? It does not mean any of them are irresponsible in anyway, so please don't take it to mean that. 

Originally posted by sakshidmg

Rdng ff agin as waitng 4 updt. 1 thng if u cn clr 4 m, y Rahul Ridhima bst frnd n nt Rahul arman? I mayb miss sumthng wen rdng so mny updt. B coz I thot tht arman frendz r rahul atol niki. n ridz frendz anji musky. B coz abimanyu z nt frend of any in dmg. I hv fojnd ur othr ff 2, distnce btwn. Wsh u hd tld m b4. Hv bn w8tng 2 read sumthng 4 dmg. 

There is no division of friends. They're all friends with each other. Where did you get the idea that Armaan, Rahul, Atul, and Nik are one camp and Ridz, Anjy, and Muski are the other? The seven of them are all friends with each other. They're one big group and they're all friends.

As to why RidRahul are so close... Ridz spent almost 7-8 months staying with Rahul & his parents to get her treatments after the shootout. That's why they're so close.

Originally posted by sana_ksgian

Next part pllleeaasshhh 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Haan, haan. Soon, I hope. Still writing. Sorry for the wait!

Originally posted by TaniDMGlover

Oyeee I just saw your pm *hides face* 

“Acting like nothing happened and getting to the part” you know how perfect this part was ? I mean it was AMAZE...like literally! 

Ek to the whole AR part in the morning was like wowowowow the way rahul entered to was hilarious but even more than that I loved the scene after that! You know that little small scene when Ridhima thinks that Armaan’s Ian still unsure and he just calls her jaan and reassures her, that was so so amazing! 

And of course the ring...I can totally understand what both AR were going through! Obviously Armaan wanted to change her old ring because it reminded him of all the pain they have gone through while for Ridhima’s that meant so much...But I love how they both understood each other and the way that whole scene was na was basically uhmm what do you call that again ? Yes...it was perfect! 

Also loved gown Armaab banned the gang from seeing their rings I mean like only Armaan can do that right:p and then finally AR ki engagement...”jumping in joy” yeah yeahhhh...now that’s what you call a surprise! 

Absolutely loved the part and I know like I have commented kafi late but still I can demand for an update...:p 

AR are as close to perfection as we can get. I love them so much! <33333333333

That scene with the ring and their conversation and how they both understood each other and reassured each other that it was all good was one of my favourites too. They just get each other in a way that no one else can and I love that. They're so good to each other, and for each other. <333

YES! Engagement coming up! Woohooooooo! So much excite for it!

Will update ASAP. Pakka.